Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Omg wars now always elf will win the 3 stars? Npt just the dmg and resi buff? Thats sucks really , there is no place to report or anything thats just unfair

Thats just because most mcs log their elf chars at war, springy :D and the cities become quite empty.And theres no mc army hidden anywhere to make a 3 min run.:(

Been busy in real life and not active for a month and a half. Came back to fight the war on the US server elf had t5 before the war even started. now i know why i feel like giving up at times - this war thing does not work on the US server for the MC clan. come on elf and tell me about your tactics again.

Edited by clarkofold

Mr Roland is there's any plans to change war mechanism in near future?

I hope so. This current war concept is, don't get mad prease, shitty. The elves need a balance patch.

I hope so. This current war concept is, don't get mad prease, shitty. The elves need a balance patch.

You've said that before in the 1st page...

To be honest it seems by now most mc just gave up. They know whatever they do they can not overpower numbers. My idea ive said before is to allow the recapturing of territory to make wars more diffucult to win.

To be honest it seems by now most mc just gave up. They know whatever they do they can not overpower numbers. My idea ive said before is to allow the recapturing of territory to make wars more diffucult to win.

Sentinels will still win, numbers talk bro

why do we have this war thingy? it's one faction dominating, in EU it's elves, they are way to many, it feels like 100 mc vs 1000 elves :( normal the war ends under 2 minuts.

and please fix class balance! elves heal and make to much damage! just remove the war in EU server,it's not fun or exciting if we loosing everytime.

Edited by foxyerik

why do we have this war thingy? it's one faction dominating, in EU it's elves, they are way to many, it feels like 100 mc vs 1000 elves :( normal the war ends under 2 minuts.

and please fix class balance! elves heal and make to much damage! just remove the war in EU server,it's not fun or exciting if we loosing everytime.

Hmm... Maybe a temporal reward or so for everyone reaching the max level at mc side? Could help a little lol.

Hmm... Maybe a temporal reward or so for everyone reaching the max level at mc side? Could help a little lol.

The balance will come after 1 year

Patience, young padawan

I'm an older player than you. Don't teach me.

I wasn't trying to, your argument is invalid. :rofl:

Results are here, check the starting topic :)

Excuse me Peter (:

You are who responsible for these kinds of working now (: ? And i noticed, there are some changes in this forum (especially the mods' functions)

Excuse me Peter (:

You are who responsible for these kinds of working now (: ? And i noticed, there are some changes in this forum (especially the mods' functions)

For some time, Roland is on vacation :)

Peter, have you noticed that the battles starting from March 11th till' March 27th have been placed outside the spoiler?

Peter , will there be a different time Set for war on us sapphire one day ?

I couldnt participate in any war since warupdate so far xd

Know it should have us timezones but 4 am is way to late for me xd

Only wish is to participate one time without wakeing up at 4 am xd. ( i cant Wake up tht early xD )

Greetings from austria

Peter , will there be a different time Set for war on us sapphire one day ?

I couldnt participate in any war since warupdate so far xd

Know it should have us timezones but 4 am is way to late for me xd

Only wish is to participate one time without wakeing up at 4 am xd. ( i cant Wake up tht early xD )

Greetings from austria

I participate sometimes , alarm 6am oh yee