Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

lol good for u elves ,anyway u can win all the wars u want ,many mcs got bored of it anyway and not joining anymore just like me and not joining tthe war cause it became really boring always 0:0 with ur flag more damaged then mcs and we won one war (thats when we were excited about the war) at least at us saphire idk about the other servers ,so u can enjoy ur wins with no opponent trying to def cause no one cares about winn ;D ing some buff for some time

Actually, both side are getting bored with this war. Especially when our score is always 0-0. N u know what makes it boring ? Ur "all block n only rogs go attack" strategy.

We, elves, start to get excited again when devs said that the buff will last for 3days, we scored 3-0 twice (cuz devs failed to make it 3 days buff at 1st attempt) n idk why u guys just let us win easily after that. 5mins is ridiculous, we dont even need to regroup after captured 1 town.

But it's ok if u said that mcs will giving up on this, 1 day dmg+resi buff is gud enough for dg n farming :)

in eu - emerald war is fun only for elf's side... :mega_shok:  mc lose and lose.. :cray: . gm plz do something coz more and more mc stops participating in war :diablo: :diablo:

Some ideas:

1) Respawn timer during wars.

2) Prevent use of life scrolls during wars on irlsenort (open exceptions for dungeons and lab).

3) Make flag HP proportional to the number of players (for example if mc to elf ratio is 1:3, then make mc flag three times stronger)

Classes are already balanced.

Past cries were justified but developers have been slowly buffing previously weak classes like barbarian, death knight, necro and mage. And IMO this is the most balanced warspear versin since expert skills were made avaible.

The thing is, people still think elves are stronger because they are easier to play. Easier to play at full potential doesn't mean stronger.

Classes from other factions have a steeper learning curve.

If you don't play a class the way it is supposed to be played of course you will think they are weak.

Game is full of people interrupting necromancer nightmares, shamans who only think about 1v1, death knights and barbarians who only think about amping attack and end up being weaker versions of rogues, rogues that don't use gouge because it doesn't do damage, suicide mages that don't known jack about hit and run and so on.

That being said, I would hate to see developers changing some classes just for the sake of making then more noob-friendly.

Edited by nabnecro

HEY yall, tired of those hella long 6 minute wars? Well here some news for you, this one doesnt even last 4 minutes!https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_loSZtJL0

let me guess, change war reward become Chirmson Corundum reward, dont BUFF like damage, resil and etc.
maybe all faction want to join war if that reward is Chrimson Corundum, make this game become more interseting ::)  :good:

let me guess, change war reward become Chirmson Corundum reward, dont BUFF like damage, resil and etc.

maybe all faction want to join war if that reward is Chrimson Corundum, make this game become more interseting ::) :good:

+1 cc reward is great idea!

UNFAIR

war only good for elfs Emereld 3-0 again :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

nahh MCSAKENS no need that reward bcos only buff in a day -_-, if CC reward maybe MCSAKEN will join it ;)

Oi R0land the bonus seemed to have faded away like 4 hours too early, was this intentional?

is bugged .. and yes epic record emerald.. . yay long live humans & elfs Edited by DARKLORDESe

Then stop complaining and defend. Or attack the elfs. Not that hard, right?

I used my mc char on Friday, we did attack but there was so little people joining us that it was obvious what we were gonna fail. We gathered at gridaur cave, came through near vestmar and attacked the right entrance. It was a good plan seeing that most of the elfs were standing on the left side of the town prepping to attack, too bad we didn't have the man power to destroy the flag. Without people to execute it the plan was useless. Try again on Wednesday.

R0ly, instead of lettin' us know when there will be another battles you could tell us your opinion on these..

1) Respawn timer during wars.
2) Prevent use of life scrolls during wars on irlsenort (open exceptions for dungeons and lab).
3) Make flag HP proportional to the number of players (for example if mc to elf ratio is 1:3, then make mc flag three times stronger)

Classes are already balanced.
Past cries were justified but developers have been slowly buffing previously weak classes like barbarian, death knight, necro and mage. And IMO this is the most balanced warspear versin since expert skills were made avaible.
The thing is, people still think elves are stronger because they are easier to play. Easier to play at full potential doesn't mean stronger.
Classes from other factions have a steeper learning curve.
If you don't play a class the way it is supposed to be played of course you will think they are weak.
Game is full of people interrupting necromancer nightmares, shamans who only think about 1v1, death knights and barbarians who only think about amping attack and end up being weaker versions of rogues, rogues that don't use gouge because it doesn't do damage, suicide mages that don't known jack about hit and run and so on.

That being said, I would hate to see developers changing some classes just for the sake of making then more noob-friendly.

buff reward for 1 day   :crazy:  tht no more interesting  :bomb:

I used my mc char on Friday, we did attack but there was so little people joining us that it was obvious what we were gonna fail. We gathered at gridaur cave, came through near vestmar and attacked the right entrance. It was a good plan seeing that most of the elfs were standing on the left side of the town prepping to attack, too bad we didn't have the man power to destroy the flag. Without people to execute it the plan was useless. Try again on Wednesday.

:/

Good luck wednesday!

R0ly, instead of lettin' us know when there will be another battles you could tell us your opinion on these..

if I don't reply to every message it doesn't mean I don't read and react. Everything is being delivered to our development team.

if I don't reply to every message it doesn't mean I don't read and react. Everything is being delivered to our development team.

Alright, sorry for that, now I know!

Today our battles are special, 72h winning bonus awaits you, more detail on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/warspear/photos/a.177472002288464.30075.136652359703762/842450012457323/?type=1