Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Much better if every time the war starts all the statues are deactivated in all battle territories, and those we fell in battle will be forced to revived in town 1 statue of their respective factions. Also, all life scrolls are deactivated in battle territories except in regular maps so that those we don't want to participate and die with honor in battle will not be affected by the life scroll ban.

Check the results of the recent battles on the first page of this topic.

no worries could have happen to everybody,
Will there be weekend Bonuses for regular drops ?
Higher Chance to drop gear/costumes from bosses?
Would be cool to see more variable boni on weekends :)
Happy sunny springbegin to everyone

Sorry, but looks like all the conditions will be the same(

Sorry, but looks like all the conditions will be the same(

No worries im sure we can also live/play with these conditions :P

Keep up the work !

Awesome,

Not only in BR-Tourmaline is happening the "overpopulated" problem.

Theres too much elves and we know the reason.

Now with the territory war, many mcs will rage quit and go to elf side to have a chance of fun.

IT'S NOT FUN elves have always more peoples to attack and defend.

ITS NOT FUN Theres more elves defending comparing to ALL mcs on  the war.

ITS NOT FUN elves come to mcs chat and insult everyone, making more and more mcs rage quiting the game or faction.

Devs. Please. Disable the war. PLEASE.

How's it possible that on most other servers the elfs are always winning and on US-Sapphire it always ends up 0-0???

In eu the attack was so well timed that the mc didn't know what hit them, we were at their back door right when the war started, legion camp was taken in only 2 minutes after the war started. We had 2 war leaders and they were so organized we crushed caravans and scouts 9 minutes later. I honestly do believe its all down to how organized u are, whats the point of having the most numbers if you can't use it properly.

In eu the attack was so well timed that the mc didn't know what hit them, we were at their back door right when the war started, legion camp was taken in only 2 minutes after the war started. We had 2 war leaders and they were so organized we crushed caravans and scouts 9 minutes later. I honestly do believe its all down to how organized u are, whats the point of having the most numbers if you can't use it properly.

:shok:

So that´s what we are missing...

Newest war US, devs either need to buff up mc or nerf elf, this has gotten too easy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhvYUudPTck

Suggestion: During the wars, make Avenger Fire's (From the quest) only agro the flags. They will 100% agro the flag till they die.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Newest war US, devs either need to buff up mc or nerf elf, this has gotten too easy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhvYUudPTck

Yes it has gotten easy for elf on US.

Man I think the fact you got buff even after switching sides (after war start) really sucks.

That gives even less reason for people to stick out the war on the side they start on.

Hi there, everyone!

We have our results from 17th of April ready, check them out.

Next battle will take place on April 22nd.

US server,

elf 3 - mc 0 in 5 minutes. I hate to say it but I'm done even trying to play war for now. I have done every war since they started, but this is just stupid.

And how is this ever going to change? MC is going to end up being nothing but arena and PVP players just standing around even more than they do now.

Edit - The war update was the killing blow to the MC side (IMHO), I have seen our numbers drop every week since. I don't think the dev's can fix this without 

some major changes to the strength of one side or the other. They gave the elves more power and hence more people went elf. I know all the elf will talk about how strong MC are, but come on let be real about this - And no I don't care to debate it here, We can talk about the skill powers in a different forum thread.

Edited by clarkofold

Basic military intel. If your outnumbered 7:1 your morale is gunna be low. Unlike actual real life war i can choose not to fight :D .ONLY WAY DEVS WILL NOTICE A INBALANCE IN PLAYER NUMBERS IS IF YOU DON'T FIGHT IN WARS. that's main reason flag war was innovated, to test faction strength

Don't forget, that new battlle will take place tomorrow (24/04/2015).

I can sense huge angers and huge disapppointings for the huge imbalance of population. O_O

What should and could the devs do then?

Edited by Nestly

I can sense huge angers and huge disapppointings for the huge imbalance of population. O_O

What should and could the devs do then?

Next time they make expert skills they can give mc hella badass skills n elf mediocre skills

giving one faction better skills to compensate for population disparity is not the solution.

what you gonna do on scenarios where numbers are equal (like arena), nerf the skills back?  :nea:

giving one faction better skills to compensate for population disparity is not the solution.

what you gonna do on scenarios where numbers are equal (like arena), nerf the skills back?  :nea:

I think there is disparity because of the skills. And if the numbers don't stop getting worse the elf won't have anyone to fight arena or otherwise.

So something must be done or the US server is doomed to be a ghost town on the MC side. I for one am not even going to log on for war this Friday.

Well, yeah in my opinion Russian servers are well balanced on their population.

Look up the poll in this thread. (Just click show the result)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42899-английский-и-pусский-d/page-13

What do you get from it or what's your opinion about it?

i won't even log today... this is a waist of time for legion side in eu - emerald... elfs win war in 20 min. here...

you have better solution ?

lol good for u elves ,anyway u can win all the wars u want ,many mcs got bored of it anyway and not joining anymore just like me and not joining tthe war cause it became really boring always 0:0 with ur flag more damaged then mcs and we won one war  (thats when we were excited about the war) at least at us saphire idk about the other servers ,so u can enjoy ur wins with no opponent trying to def cause no one cares about winn ;D ing some buff for some time

Edited by sasa