Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Check the results of the last battle in the first post.

Next battle will take place on 28th of March.

It's 27th march now, and the time here in UTC +2 (CET +1) is 18.55. The war should start at seven o'clock, but nothing happens. I leave the game at about 19.10. Then I come back two minutes before eight (CET seven) and wait for five minutes. Nothing. What's wrong with the times here?

0-0

i think the devs should do something...

Yeah, six times 0-0 in a row in EU & US, and Sentinels won 3-0 five times in a row in SA & BR.

Hi there, guys.

Check the results of the battles for territory from 8th of April on the first page.

Don't forget, that new battle will start on 10th of April, schedule is still the same.

Devs I wonder why don't u care about the rest, who can't join this war on Sapphire? Why don't u just simply make it once per month for example at 18 CET? I know its an US server. But does it mean just because I'm from the other side of the world I can't join this event? This is stupid... I have no idea what do you think I am suppose to do, but I won't be creating new chars just to join war on other servers.

Or simply make it twice a day. This would be nice. Even thought the bonus will last quicker... but still. Even the results could change.

On the other side... I can't see many people complaining about it... If I am the only one, I can handle playing without this event.

Edited by TheOne

Devs I wonder why don't u care about the rest, who can't join this war on Sapphire? Why don't u just simply make it once per month for example at 18 CET? I know its an US server. But does it mean just because I'm from the other side of the world I can't join this event? This is stupid... I have no idea what do you think I am suppose to do, but I won't be creating new chars just to join war on other servers.

Or simply make it twice a day. This would be nice. Even thought the bonus will last quicker... but still. Even the results could change.

On the other side... I can't see many people complaining about it... If I am the only one, I can handle playing without this event.

Ehm, sorry, but we chose this time because of the highest online according to our statistics.

Highest online = the biggest quantity of participants.

Roland why don't you stop these flawed events, the quality of it is terrible; typically you would've fixed something with poor results but I guess I'm expecting some sort of American quality in used to and that I shouldn't expect.

Yeah!! It's time to change the time!

Or if not, just make it.. for example : tomorrow is on 15.00 CET, the next war is on 4.00 CET. Repeat it.

Edited by Nestly

Greetings, warriors!

In this topic you will be preparing for the battles and we will publish results of the recent events.

Next battles will start on April 10th.

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET (Apr 11th)

EU-Emerald - 18.00 CET

SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET

BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (Apr 11th)

RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17.00 CET

SPAIN 18:21 WAR EU-SMERALD :diablo: :diablo:  INFO GAY

The elves crushed the legion in EU. 3-0 + Armor Cliff and Puma Valley captured.

Really a massacre, MCs are not giving importance or bored, amount of elf three times as well.

Cuz we had a good plan, caravans was captured in literally no time after we got legion camp. It just took another wave to wreck scouts completely. So perfect that we continued on to cliff and stayed there for over half an hour. After all these 0-0's we just needed to change tactics, we had a good leader (Vetanarii) gg.

Cuz we had a good plan, caravans was captured in literally no time after we got legion camp. It just took another wave to wreck scouts completely. So perfect that we continued on to cliff and stayed there for over half an hour. After all these 0-0's we just needed to change tactics, we had a good leader (Vetanarii) gg.

A plan maybe, but it really was about the numbers. I have played every war so far and this one had the lowest numbers of MC that I have seen. It was just sad, I told a friend hours before the war what was going to happen - you could just tell. Also almost all of the two side players I know are playing elf during war now. So congrats to the elf side enjoy your buff.

A plan maybe, but it really was about the numbers. I have played every war so far and this one had the lowest numbers of MC that I have seen. It was just sad, I told a friend hours before the war what was going to happen - you could just tell. Also almost all of the two side players I know are playing elf during war now. So congrats to the elf side enjoy your buff.

Yeah, probably the reason why there wasn't much resistance at legion camp and why caravans was taken down so quickly. Low moral = Low participants, war is always the same even in games.

Ehm, sorry, but we chose this time because of the highest online according to our statistics.

Highest online = the biggest quantity of participants.

Well... Ok then... I know that its perfect time for bigger number of players... But what stands in way to satisfy the rest? even if there aren't so many of them.

Ahh... Whatever. I think I don't care anymore...

Edited by TheOne

Check them results of the recent battles on the first page of this topic.

Next battles will take place on the 15th of April.

Sorry for the weekend bonus failure, we had some technical difficulties, so our deal has moved to the next weekend.

Check them results of the recent battles on the first page of this topic.

Next battles will take place on the 15th of April.

Sorry for the weekend bonus failure, we had some technical difficulties, so our deal has moved to the next weekend.

no worries could have happen to everybody,

Will there be weekend Bonuses for regular drops ?

Higher Chance to drop gear/costumes from bosses?

Would be cool to see more variable boni on weekends :)

Happy sunny springbegin to everyone

sin preocupaciones podrían tener sucede a todo el mundo,

¿Habrá bonificaciones de fin de semana para gotas regulares?

mayor probabilidad de caer engranajes / trajes de los jefes?

Sería genial ver boni más variable en los fines de semana feliz springbegin soleado a todo el mundo :)

gm i love ;D  costum demo drop heroic tt EU-SMERALD :good:

I think, if we take a look at the results we see, that Elf wins pretty much every time and is dominating. GM should change something, elfs outnumber mc by so many people. In almost no server, except for some exceptions, mc can even stand a chance against elf... you need to do something against that GM :(

Make a mixture battle of mc and elfs

Team with same numbers?

"Maybe next  war patch could be to split the factions in half put them on a new map. Have MC and Firstborn vs Chosen and Forsaken. That I would like to see."

That was a line from a post I made 2 moths ago, so I agree with you on this one.