Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Guest Magnificax

Hey guys! Where damn I send my pic to Miss warspear ???  :shok:

I'm Magnifica from BR-Tourmaline. I done a new profile in forum but cant send a pic to my profile too ! OMG ! 

Dear Forum team, improve the comunication with players. Is hard participate this way  :blush:

Someone helpe please ! lol  

Hey guys! Where damn I send my pic to Miss warspear ??? :shok:

I'm Magnifica from BR-Tourmaline. I done a new profile in forum but cant send a pic to my profile too ! OMG !

Dear Forum team, improve the comunication with players. Is hard participate this way :blush:

Someone helpe please ! lol

You have to get at least 12 approved posts to change ur pic.

And if u want to join the Miss/Mister WS, just make a topic in Contest section 'Beauty Contest-Spring 2015'. See the terms and requirements in that section.

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

These wars are dumb. People just respawn die, respawn die, respawn die..... what kind of war is that?

1. Turn off revive scrolls during the war period
  2. Make all respawn at T1 

Then maybe we will see more of a real war, and not just stalemates .

I cant wait fir this banner thing to be done and over with. Personally. Its annoying. Everyones running around wuth their heads cut off, elfs all over the place, mc send in a pt of rogues to kill the elf flag. And we get nowhere.

I think that orarios battles should be in a much more convenient time, since in the current schedule at least 50% of the players are sleeping. If the schedule is modified battles and put it earlier and would be a great difference in players that they would be safe online and participating in the battles. I hope to take this into account pots or suggestions. :D

lol absalom they nerf one of our skills might as well nerf ur stun too. I moved the flag and ill do it again. I was just thinking wlock stun should last depending on the amount of people stuck in it. Of course there has to be a max and minimal time limit but for war to progress some changes must be made.

noob elfs can't win war as there are more of em then mc :clapping:

Do you know why? Because most USA players play mc side, while many non USA players play elf side. As stated by some people above your post.

P.S. US-Sapphire

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Why not block revive in wars ?

If you die you can watch war like a observar only until war end,i think its better ,ppl make owns partes and atack múltiple flags bcuz more time pass msny ppl die and you can watch real war not revive die revive die (sorry about muy english)

lol absalom they nerf one of our skills might as well nerf ur stun too. I moved the flag and ill do it again. I was just thinking wlock stun should last depending on the amount of people stuck in it. Of course there has to be a max and minimal time limit but for war to progress some changes must be made.

I didnt say anything about a nerf.... It is a bug that you can move the flag. No skill should move it from the center of town.

Why not block revive in wars ?

If you die you can watch war like a observar only until war end,i think its better ,ppl make owns partes and atack múltiple flags bcuz more time pass msny ppl die and you can watch real war not revive die revive die (sorry about muy english)

devs want to earn money, thats why. when you cant revive in war less ppl buy life scrolls...for example yesterday some mc revived like 30 times in camp riff

Let's Galley aigrind modify this arena where we can both have more fun, for example the BR-TOURMALINE serves already lost the grace, in a few days the MC race wont be more,let by type war between guilds,people will value more their guilds,thanks for attention...

Check the results of the last battle in the first post.

Next battle will take place on 20th of March.

Give battle also in weekend.

problem is that people are too damn lazy to make this any fun, still too many people sitting in camps doing nothing and trading.

I really do appreciate the efforts to add something new to the game for us to do that doesnt require mcoin usage. Thank you devs for that.... however, it is not working out very well. Pretty boring so far, can you please do something to spice it up? 

It's 27th march now, and the time here in UTC +2 (CET +1) is 18.55. The war should start at seven o'clock, but nothing happens. I leave the game at about 19.10. Then I come back two minutes before eight (CET seven) and wait for five minutes. Nothing. What's wrong with the times here?