Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

5am in my time for Us-Sapphire, and when, on Friday. :bad: I might be awake already so np, I guess. :facepalm:

maybe dont play in USA server if you dont live in USA timezone

Dear players, I've just updated the first post, you can check the results of the battle on 25th of February.

BR-Tourmaline will ba available a little bit later.

Also our schedule is updated, the next battle will take place tomorrow, pay attention to the new starting time on US-Sapphire.

thanks for time change, but werent wars supposed to be everyday? why the random schedule?

we got it again

Sentinels 3 - 0 Legion

Yesterday Hassn Said: "Tomorrow, Legion will win, 100% sure"  :crazy: in your dreams. 

Today Hassn said: "no matter if we lost, but, we're top on arena"  :shok:  Farming 2x2 5x5, It's logical, that's why legion loses against Sentinals in the war.

Yesterday Hassn Said: "Tomorrow, Legion will win, 100% sure" :crazy: in your dreams.

Today Hassn said: "no matter if we lost, but, we're top on arena" :shok: Farming 2x2 5x5, It's logical, that's why legion loses against Sentinals in the war.

Doubt hassn said that, since I was the one saying mc owns almost all #1 arena. Which you're now saying hassn said. Delusional people..

Hello, 

I've a Issue with the bonus of Battle for Territories., Eu Server.

On February 20, the sentinels won 1-0 against legion, and according to the specifications in the forum says "If an alliance takes one territory under control, all warriors will get increased health and energy restoration".

that day I got the star of (increased health and energy restoration) and all okay without issue.

BUG:

On February 25, the sentinels won 3-0 against legion, and according to the specifications in the forum says:

• If an alliance takes one territory under control, all warriors will get increased health and energy restoration

• Two captured territories increase physical and magical defense

• three captured increase resilience and damage.

I just got the bonus (more resilience and damage), only that.

On February 27 (TODAY), the sentinels won 3-0 AGAIN against legion, and I just got more resilience and damage. 

I need a response of you. My friends have won every bonus except me.

PD:  I played all wars, and every minute at irselnort. I am one of the leaders in Eu server for wars.

Edited by WSUserForever

Hello, 

I've a Issue with the bonus of Battle for Territories., Eu Server.

On February 20, the sentinels won 1-0 against legion, and according to the specifications in the forum says "If an alliance takes one territory under control, all warriors will get increased health and energy restoration".

that day I got the star of (increased health and energy restoration) and all okay without issue.

BUG:

On February 25, the sentinels won 3-0 against legion, and according to the specifications in the forum says:

• If an alliance takes one territory under control, all warriors will get increased health and energy restoration
  • Two captured territories increase physical and magical defense
  • three captured increase resilience and damage.
I just got the bonus (more resilience and damage), only that.

On February 27 (TODAY), the sentinels won 3-0 AGAIN against legion, and I just got more resilience and damage. 

I need a response of you. My friends have won every bonus except me.

PD:  I played all wars, and every minute at irselnort. I am one of the leaders in Eu server for wars.

u only get 1 buff not 3of them

the more city u capture the better ur buff is

Check the result of the battles for territory from 27th of February.

Also you can see the new schedule for the next battle.

Eu server , dieg and buud win 1-0, no mcs, only Dieg and Buud, 2 rogues vs 300 elves and they won, they have used 1000 life scroll, nice :), next war, please use 100 life scroll each member and so It's 100% the winning of legion.

Pathetic game, today I am quitting. good luck, I will go to play CrossFire :)

Edited by WSUserForever

Eu server , dieg and buud win 1-0, no mcs, only Dieg and Buud, 2 rogues vs 300 elves and they won, they have used 1000 life scroll, nice :), next war, please use 100 life scroll each member and so It's 100% the winning of legion.

Pathetic game, today I am quitting. good luck, I will go to play CrossFire :)

So you're saying elf don't do this? You're pathetic xD

Hello there, guys!

Check the results of battles for territories in the first post of this topic.

Also don't miss several chages:

- statues on russian servers now have 350k HP, EU/US - 250k, SA - 100k

- starting time for EU-Emerald moved to 18:00 CET

Good luck in your future battles!

Edited by r0land

- starting time for EU-Emerald moved to 18:00 CET

Better 16:00 CET :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Us Sapphire - The Legion banner moved. No really twice it just moved a couple spots south, no idea how or why.

Game play went better for me didn't get booted so that's good. We will just see how each side plays in the next wars. One of these times one side is going to break-out and gain some ground. I still wish all of the sellers / traders / scammers would be blocked from world chat.

See you next war - good luck everyone. 

Territory battles results (Mar 6th) are published on the first page of this topic.

The next battle will take place tomorrow, on 11th of March.

Pay attention to the new HP level of SA-Pearl flag, it's 250k now.

I understand that Sapphire is US server and thats why it is at 4 CET. But there are also many other players (for example me), who can't join at this time. Why don't you simply make it once at 4 CET and another time at 15 CET. That would be great and I think everyone would appreciate it a lot.

4 CET is awesome time for me, and all americans, but for the other people I suggest join other server :blush:

just kidding, maybe would be nice if they rotate times, one day its 15 CET next day 4 CET.

Go Legion!!!

We must seize Sentinels flag again. I will def our area, for who want join to def let's make a pt. :)

Don't let elves enter our area guys. Give the warn sign for them.

I'm available in US-Sapphire, not sold separately. :D

What about ingame votes for starts?

Let these be the original start time, but if over 50% of people tell to move it by x hours the war will be later