Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Dear players, I've just updated the first post, you can check the results of the battle on 20th of February.

Also our schedule is updated, the next battle will take place tomorrow.

Dear players, I've just updated the first post, you can check the results of the battle on 20th of February.

Also our schedule is updated, the next battle will take place tomorrow.

Nice Roly! :drinks:

Well... Your wish have been fulfilled by the gm, players! You must be happy now! :friends:

Edited by Miss Yuka

Roland, try and work out a way in which respawn statues can temporarily be disabled. There's many ways to go about it; the ideal way i suggest is making certain territories prior to arriving at the flag, possibly midway of the most traveled path, and the alliance which controls the territory first gets a 5 min advantage of disabling the opposing teams respawn statue; or simply penalize those who die with a time limit before they can respawn.These are very shallow suggestion which i felt may help convey an idea of what may be needed to improve the recent massive pvp update.

STOP CRAYING IN FORUM its not our fault that mcs are so a few and elves are so many..at lest we had the curage to attack..not like mcs,did*z*

Edited by Yonutz95

Zeus the king of respawns:D

be ready my brothers, THEMERCS will inflict FEAR in the heart of the mcs, tommorow i can lead like we did in CP1 victory will be ours, CP2 i was at work

we r in it to win it..

Will US Sapphire be a one flag war like last Friday or three flags like the first war?

I know wrong thread but, 

Why does it take so long to get arena matches sometimes?

Why are lvl 23-24 elf in lvl 21-22 5x5 arenas? Is it the same way on elf side?

Good luck all!

This time is scheduled on purpose, because the game does not even work properly with this amount of people at the war.

Based on my opinion.

Edited by Hotdog#1

Sorry u cant quote....

Just to da I will happily wake at 6 am to War in Ws than miss it at 8 at work!!

Next thing is the numbers many ppl are crying about.. Damnit it !!we all know that from time immemorial (someone even said cos of the less number of mcs he is gonna play elfs during war) that's so retarded to support your point...yall can go easy on elfs.. Mcs gonna rule u anytime anywhere!! Keep crying ...

Tomorrow war on terror .. Locks gonna lock you all!!! FREEZE ...DAMN ITS A LOCK I CANT MOVE... Yeah stay cool(frozen)

Wha kind of bs this is? Respawning at same town as flag elves barely reach it because of stuns. And rogues walk easily between defenders and shit hit the damn flag..... Change the respawn statues during war, for godsake

US Sapphire Control Points 1st War, sentinel 3 / legion 0 (CP1 they FEAR US)

for the record elf only won cuz the took t5 First and Mc didn't know how does it work

and now elf can't win or make more dmg :tease:

Dear players, I've just updated the first post, you can check the results of the battle on 25th of February.

BR-Tourmaline will ba available a little bit later.

Also our schedule is updated, the next battle will take place tomorrow, pay attention to the new starting time on US-Sapphire.

Greetings, warriors!

In this topic you will be preparing for the battles and we will publish results of the recent events.

Next battles will start on February 27.

US-Sapphire - 4:00 CET

EU-Emerald - 16.00 CET

SA-Pearl - 17.00 CET

BR-Tourmaline - 01.00 CET (Feb 28)

RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 17.00 CET

It's not just for the sake of fun and glory. After finishing the battle, each warrior of the alliance who was on Irselnort at that time will get precious bonuses for 24 hours. The bonus type depends on the number of captured territories that you have right after the event is over (in this update - 1 hour). It ends when the set time is over or if one alliance takes all three points. 

If an alliance takes one territory under control, all warriors will get increased health and energy restoration.

Two captured territories increase physical and magical defense, and three give the best possible bonus: resilience and damage.

In case if both alliances capture the same number of territories, we declare a draw and each alliance gets the first bonus (increased restoration of health and energy).

Flags on every server has different HP amount: EU-Emerald, US-Sapphire, BR-Tourmaline - 350k, SA-Pearl - 75k, RU-Amber - 500000, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 400000.

Locations available for capture:

Legion: Camp of the Legion, Western Caravan Camp, Scouts Camp

Sentinels: Kamp-Riff, Eeastern Caravan Camp, Somarra Tribe Village

Results of the event from 18th of February:

US-Sapphire

Sentinels - Legion 3:0EU-EmeraldSentinels - Legion 0:0SA-PearlSentinels - Legion 1:3RU-AmberSentinels - Legion 1:0RU-TopazSentinels - Legion 0:1RU-RubySentinels - Legion 1:0BR-TourmalineSentinels - Legion 0:0

Results of the event from 20th of February:

US-Sapphire

Sentinels - Legion 0:0EU-EmeraldSentinels - Legion 1:0SA-PearlSentinels - Legion 3:1RU-AmberSentinels - Legion 3:0RU-TopazSentinels - Legion 0:3RU-RubySentinels - Legion 0:0BR-TourmalineSentinels - Legion 1:0

Results of the event from 25th of February:

US-Sapphire

Sentinels - Legion 0:0EU-EmeraldSentinels - Legion 3:0SA-PearlSentinels - Legion 0:3RU-AmberSentinels - Legion 1:0RU-TopazSentinels - Legion 0:0RU-RubySentinels - Legion 0:0BR-TourmalineSentinels - Legion -:-

Congratulations to all the winners!

AIGRIND team.

Is CET +1 GMT? or +2 GMT? If it's +1 = 10 am and if it's +2 = 9 am

#My country time

28 febuary is not tomorrow. Since today is 26. Will it be Friday or Saturday..?? Well the game said on 28 febuary when i logged but here it says it is on the 27th so is all good.

Edited by kagegaara