Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Dves u must figure a way for the inbalance in numbers , u didnt controle the amoubt of chars created on each faction , neither control amount of chars loged , so if want war it cant be this way . Sentials are waymore than mcs u r tslking about atleast double the number , with extra number of aoe stuns onmost common classes there thats gna be same ever time and on time elfs will get more organised and will taje it down in two to waves of attacking

Id say increase time of war to 2h and make either scrol ress or u gotta wait 3mins this way everyone wont just dont go die and ress back , also when mcs decide to attack thy find as same number as sentials attackking , are defending and standing on flag, number inside city never gets down , onky thing that make number go down is client crashes coz of extra frames from that amount of ppl

Every faction has noobs inside. Elves are just overpopulated (Hey, so the ppls are more interesting playing as elves?). It's better to limit the players who will join the war. Also it causes lag if too many ppls in the same screen.

EDIT : Anyway, this is just a game which is for fun after all. So take it easy, don't be so serious. :)

Edited by Miss Yuka

its simply impossible for legion side ,in eu - emerald server, to coz there are much more sentinels than legion fighters... u should make sentinels banners hp lover coz in the last war event legion lost 1 territory when for sentinels banner left 190k hp :cray:  

that is a very bad time!! i will get back to it.. now the war is ok to be once in two days but the weekend it should be both saturday and sundays!!! many and i mean many ppl cannot be online at that damn forsaken time the us server. which leaves only the weekend..... the bad thing is not everyone will get time either that saturday or sunday since it will always fall on one of em. and more ppl will love to have the fun they missed on both saturdays and sundays!!!else you can please change that US server time and add at least one more hour to it!!! TY 

last point !! ONE HOUR WAR IS JUST TOO SHORT!!!!!!

i agree.. please keep improoving this Control Point update :) i like it and i dont wana see it as an impossible thing to do each day, it will become boring if both sides keep having the issue of camping in the first town

it should not be as different as when couple of mcs gather up to attack rats on any other days. Appart from the rats being overpopulated (i understand that rats breeds very fast) there is no way you will say you cant do what they do. 

so just attack as they do, revive as they do, pot as they do and we may win this war once a week :D. the time is just too short for the war. and also rats will always be weak!!!

Good Idea, but it needs tweaks. Maybe decrease Elf Flag hp, and increase MC Flag.

I play Elf, but... it's obvious that its not acceptable .-.

(Sentinel 3:0 Legion... What a humilation. Like German 7:1 Brazil... and i don't even like football)

YEAH i love the idea!!!!! decrease these elfs flags so we can take over in 15 minutes...

Why can't I log in on eu emerald still-? I have uninstalle.. Reinstalled.. Installed... all it does, connecting but does not connect. When will this update issue be resolved?? -Snorlax can u explain what is going on???

Why can't I log in on eu emerald still-? I have uninstalle.. Reinstalled.. Installed... all it does, connecting but does not connect. When will this update issue be resolved?? -Snorlax can u explain what is going on???

what version are you using? IOS?

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Recapturing control point should be there, hope devs add this in future, will be a lot of fun :D ;D ;D

YES that will make it seem even better, if they take territory it should be able to be retaken!

Recapturing control point should be there, hope devs add this in future, will be a lot of fun :D ;D ;D

In servers with just about the same amount of legion to sentinels, for example In E.U, capturing the flag took small and constant attacks until it was destroyed, we couldn't actually overwhelm the legion and take over their city. If this feature was added it would have taken seconds for the legion to retake the city cuz they' were still occupying it.

Another thing, the idea would just make capturing the flag in servers like U.S (with higher numbers of sentinels than legion) be even more 1 sided. If the legion destroyed a flag then it could easily be retaken by the overpopulated sentinels. The wars would either end in a draw or a win for sentinels (Sentinels Legion) every single time.

Hmm maybe we can have some kind of cooldown timer, say 10min, only after that the control point can be recaptured.

Also a capture point under siege should have it's respawn statue disabled.

In 2nd big war in US-Sapphire, sentinels were not able to capture mc t5 because all mcs were camping in the same town, once they die, they respawn in the same town = ULTIMATE DEFENSE :D, if they continue with this we are going to see a lot of 0-0 / Stalemate

Hmm maybe we can have some kind of cooldown timer, say 10min, only after that the control point can be recaptured.

Also a capture point under siege should have it's respawn statue disabled.

In 2nd big war in US-Sapphire, sentinels were not able to capture mc t5 because all mcs were camping in the same town, once they die, they respawn in the same town = ULTIMATE DEFENSE :D, if they continue with this we are going to see a lot of 0-0 / Stalemate

exactly, 50mc respawning can kill 500elf invading

impossible to break that defense

Well, those hp increase and decrease shouldn't be added as the last war didn't go..... As planned. We could only pass a few yards into t5 mc and were slaughtered within 1 minute. *elf op nerf thum plz cuz thy win evrthing*

k, i agree with this.

YES that will make it seem even better, if they take territory it should be able to be retaken!

I agree with this. 

Also my opinion is that war does not last enough. I mean in a game full of players that slay each other for teritories it can't be only 1 hour of war.

It should be at least 3+ hours We want more fun