Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Actually, they did it already.

I ever saw that some1 would like to make a char in elf side, and it said that too many chars in the faction.

nahh but we didn't how many limit every factions :spiteful:

nahh but we didn't how many limit every factions :spiteful:

Maybe u can make a new suggestion in 'Suggestion' section :)

Addition : Indo kn? Cb ja buat topic bru di bag suggestion.

EDIT : Sorry for not speaking english.

Edited by Miss Yuka

I kill alot of people when war even we lost,BUT WS ON IOS STILL PENDING I CANT UPDATE.THIS WHY I HATE THIS GAME!CMON LETS MAKE IOS PEOPLE HAPPY AT LEAST ONE TIME!!

Good Idea, but it needs tweaks. Maybe decrease Elf Flag hp, and increase MC Flag.

I play Elf, but... it's obvious that its not acceptable .-.

(Sentinel 3:0 Legion... What a humilation. Like German 7:1 Brazil... and i don't even like football)

r0land why today War concept changed? 1st one i remember there was 3Banners same time, now i see only riff or legion camp has banners active, reput the other 2active, all mcs where camping in the legion camp and some elfs also, it was impossible for us to penetrate few yards of legion camp, make it so we can begin attacking any of the 3towns not only legion/riff

I didnt know in War we had to invade america before attacking russia than china, in War u can attack any town u want to control, reply plz n ty :)

r0land why today War concept changed? 1st one i remember there was 3Banners same time, now i see only riff or legion camp has banners active, reput the other 2active, all mcs where camping in the legion camp and some elfs also, it was impossible for us to penetrate few yards of legion camp, make it so we can begin attacking any of the 3towns not only legion/riff

I didnt know in War we had to invade america before attacking russia than china, in War u can attack any town u want to control, reply plz n ty :)

Give me 1 country that has the balls to invade America, Russia, or China with plans to take it over.

Hehe i used to use revives in town just to have 5-15mc chase me, now i can have 400 . Draw does not mean lose. Such defeatists in the game .

Some ideas i had you might think over?

1. Limit "pvp" numbers to something like only lvl 20+ and have quest. Make all who arent in war unable to act on any combatant or ally. Like a ghost.

(It is one hour RELAX or go swamp/ avoyndil or watch)

2. Make no one able to stand directly on the flags

3. Give us a war chat

( only a select few per battle are elected to run ) 5 people?

vote system on forum or game

= not 100 cheifs saying go and wait over and over at all times

These elected will most likely be on the same strategies as the others

4. Make anyone who dies defending inside town during invasion respawn at the next closest flag or few maps away. Equal to both factions. Possible to make zones for this

5. No revives ( lol who am i joking)

Those are just some

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

US Sapphire, lag seemed a little better this time for most I got booted once with a sent error report. My targeting seemed to work better but the damage was very slow to respond. Having only one flag was, it was hard to tell if a bug or on purpose when I logged on - more info before war next time please. One other problem we have is that there are so many sellers/spammers on world chat many people have it turned off. Maybe we could have a war chat during the event? I know different issue, but is there a way to get selling off of world chat and on trade chat only?

Might aswell create a ingame poll where people can apply for participating then.

Current rate I see leeches who don't do anything but yet receive the buff as their "reward" for being "noble participators"

Today's war went lot better than last time (Still alot of lag), maybe cuz we just needed to learn to play the game. Eu (1-0 sentinels)

Ps: I used 2 of my characters for the war (mage and pala) but only 1 got the buff, is this a feature to cheat proof the game.

Hehe i used to use revives in town just to have 5-15mc chase me, now i can have 400 . Draw does not mean lose. Such defeatists in the game .

Some ideas i had you might think over?

1. Limit "pvp" numbers to something like only lvl 20+ and have quest. Make all who arent in war unable to act on any combatant or ally. Like a ghost.

(It is one hour RELAX or go swamp/ avoyndil or watch)

2. Make no one able to stand directly on the flags

3. Give us a war chat

( only a select few per battle are elected to run ) 5 people?

vote system on forum or game

= not 100 cheifs saying go and wait over and over at all times

These elected will most likely be on the same strategies as the others

4. Make anyone who dies defending inside town during invasion respawn at the next closest flag or few maps away. Equal to both factions. Possible to make zones for this

5. No revives ( lol who am i joking)

Those are just some

i agree.. please keep improoving this Control Point update :) i like it and i dont wana see it as an impossible thing to do each day, it will become boring if both sides keep having the issue of camping in the first town