Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

Just one suggestion.... remove this battle for god sake

until both side can balance dont add this dumb batlle :diablo:

N abot d time... i think its perfect !!! MOST player playing at that time

Not offend, US sapphire not means US ppl owned Sapphire server.

Why yall so bothered with this "US" Letter. in fact Most player on US Sapphire Not From "US"....

But Its From "Foreign" Which US ppl always adressed to player not coming from US -_-

what war when just few people  got involved :bad:

pliss.... just be more realistic n once again not means to offend ::)

okay i need to say some stuff here for GM to consider. firstly this event is an awesome idea but implemention was done porrly and without consideration for mc to elf ratios. as a mtter of fact hows about you guys tell us what the numbers really say, how many mc chars and elf chars there are in total???

the first battle was  clearly an awesom elf victory congratz:).. but there was soooo much lag it didnt matter what i tried, i just couldnt get off an attack:(

-something needs to be done about the lag which is created by the amount of chars in any given screen..

* maybe even create a separate map for this( i know this cud take long tho)

*make it fair by putting a limit on the amount of participants (eg. 1000 vs 1000) or at least a limit by ratio 1,5:1 or even 2(elf):1(mc)

there are more issues though but i wana hear more thoughts first

ima MC so clearly im upset about this whole thing but ima hold that in and just give suggestions

Lets have flags in alll 5 of each city, maybe even avy, that ultra spread out flag thing will force ppl to decide.

We've been looking for all wars and will make changes, such as changing HP of flags, duration, etc.

That was the first time and we will make it better!

Okay Thanx For Response Snorlax

Agree.... its very thoughtful responde if this stupid war cancel/remove from this update till all got fix n balance

that last war its like just bullying time for elf to mc... if u do not want mc(especially US sapphire) extinct stop this over n over unbalance update.

thats what i though n feel as mc player :

This is from a US Sapphire MC player.

I am not going to even try playing this "war" and play less for the 24 hr period the Sentinals have a bonus. Just not worth it I'll just go elf for those days I guess.

There seemed to be way more Elf than MC as always. I would like to see the "numbers" after each event. Would be very curious to know the per cap spending of each faction - just a ratio I know you will not give $ amounts.

The lag was very bad in the States - once I stopped getting disconnected. I was not able to attack anything close to like normal. 

The time of the event for me (8 AM Chicago) a USA player is not a very good time, only a couple of my regular buddies where on.

I think it would be better to give event times in GMT as your us of CET is making people have a harder time understanding.

I understand US server does not mean for US people only but, This is usually used to determine what the primary language and time of events are. In the old days it was the physical location of the server so you pick the closest one for fast ping times. For Warspear I guess this is not true, so be it.

I also understand many people want and like the way things are, but you do need an enemy to fight. With out MC what do you have? You are not helping us get more numbers like this.

Maybe next  war patch could be to split the factions in half put them on a new map. Have MC and Firstborn vs Chosen and Forsaken. That I would like to see.

Anywho, have fun out there.

Edited by clarkofold

it was my best day in ws #Happy..... had issue with the lags and game crashing so i guess need to fix that...... i don't really think population matters specialy talking about us server many mcs jst gave up and thats why elfs could win.... all i am saying that mcs din't really put much efforts

And yes last but not least thank you this is the best update i just love wars ^_-

sad coz some friends missed it #TimeIssue but can't wait for next one

and also had a request if we could heal the banner ^^......

rest all good ty @}-

This is from a US Sapphire MC player.

I am not going to even try playing this "war" and play less for the 24 hr period the Sentinals have a bonus. Just not worth it I'll just go elf for those days I guess.

There seemed to be way more Elf than MC as always. I would like to see the "numbers" after each event. Would be very curious to know the per cap spending of each faction - just a ratio I know you will not give $ amounts.

The lag was very bad in the States - once I stopped getting disconnected. I was not able to attack anything close to like normal.

The time of the event for me (8 AM Chicago) a USA player is not a very good time, only a couple of my regular buddies where on.

I think it would be better to give event times in GMT as your us of CET is making people have a harder time understanding.

I understand US server does not mean for US people only but, This is usually used to determine what the primary language and time of events are. In the old days it was the physical location of the server so you pick the closest one for fast ping times. For Warspear I guess this is not true, so be it.

I also understand many people want and like the way things are, but you do need an enemy to fight. With out MC what do you have? You are mot helping us get more numbers like this.

Maybe next war patch could be to split the factions in half put them on a new map. Have MC and Firstborn vs Chosen and Forsaken. That I would like to see.

Anywho, have fun out there.

Just fuсking enjoy it, play elf.if ur scared of loosing. Ill play cuz I want to have fun, today was very fun, first time ive seen so many on for both sides. Very exciting.

Just fuсking enjoy it, play elf.if ur scared of loosing. Ill play cuz I want to have fun, today was very fun, first time ive seen so many on for both sides. Very exciting.

The War absolutly of course it was fun.... but the way how mc end its really no poin to hepy abot that  !!!

issue about no team work on mc or mc lazy all undisputed last night, never see mc war together like that even it just defends banner all over time war..

over populated of elf n BAD CONNECTION FROM SERVER yall cant denied its main point at war yesterday....

FIX N BALANCED for both side... so we all can enjoy d true FUN of battle for teritory....

Edited by LadykiD

gm make this event for war...its mean all can join even low lvl char...who care about overpopulation elf on us at eu also same problem...war is war...its for all...no need to cry here shame on u...mc skill op? yes its true...so? we elf dont care about that...

why i need to update again?

my current version is 4.70

why i should update again?°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

dunno what do you want to update, the latest version is 4.7.

Hey, guys, is there anyone from Br-Tourmaline server? How was your fight? What was the result?

The result was 0 - 0 because 80% or more players were blocking t5. Really little amount was attacking... Really boring...

1. In a war you can not afford "Life Scroll". In this first war many have used Life Scroll and no sensem, I think Life Scroll should be disabled in that hour or time of war.

2. on MC there are many rogues and locks and they have advantage. Rogues were the only ones who approached into the banner, and if they were dying, they used to use Life Scroll.

3. These banners have much HP, the time is 1 hour and it's almost impossible to do it on a server as EU SERVER, where are hundreds of players in the same camp.

4. the banners should be located in a place (somewhere) centred and/or focused into the map away from the camps. It's useless that are located in the camps when the players are both and/or revived right there.

bro u should see what happened in us server

they finished war before time and Mc touched the flag of t5 elf 1 time during the war

gm make this event for war...its mean all can join even low lvl char...who care about overpopulation elf on us at eu also same problem...war is war...its for all...no need to cry here shame on u...mc skill op? yes its true...so? we elf dont care about that...

Mc skill op ??? LOL.... im speechless :clapping:

You know what. Ive been looking through this posts and the thing that bugs me the most is the crappy responses from the moderator or administrator roland. I mean damn man. Your here to help. Not insult or belittle. Try and be more helpful ; (

im eu player and thats right 80% of ppl were defending on both sides. Mc done dmg mainly by rogues but elves were doing dmg to flag by use revive scroll, one hit flag and after this die and again and again. Yes there was more elves than mc but mcs defend city. Some ppl cry about openess of lock and rogues. What can i say, try play on mc side when u get some banners, aoe stun from paladins and after this combo from mages. Both sides are balanced enough on war i think but there wasnt too much locks on mc side.

u can make a flag on every map so it will be a few party's at every map , and Mc whom crying they I'll get advantage of rouge skill , and there I'll be no lag , or make a flag near to bosses .

i wanna guess, :blush: why gm no making limit for creating heros?  :dirol:

Actually, they did it already.

I ever saw that some1 would like to make a char in elf side, and it said that too many chars in the faction.

Umm Why IOS didnt get version 4.7 in this war IOS users couldnt get bonus or see flags on map or register with facebook or use meme smiles.. And i think servers will be crushed from so much people in the same area

1. In a war you can not afford "Life Scroll". In this first war many have used Life Scroll and no sensem, I think Life Scroll should be disabled in that hour or time of war.

2. on MC there are many rogues and locks and they have advantage. Rogues were the only ones who approached into the banner, and if they were dying, they used to use Life Scroll.

3. These banners have much HP, the time is 1 hour and it's almost impossible to do it on a server as EU SERVER, where are hundreds of players in the same camp.

4. the banners should be located in a place (somewhere) centred and/or focused into the map away from the camps. It's useless that are located in the camps when the players are both and/or revived right there.

Zeusxellie at US-Sapphire = Life Scroll king lol, agree with your First Suggestion, the other suggestions are more "Server Centered" so I can't give it a properly agree\disagree.

Zeusxellie at US-Sapphire = Life Scroll king lol, agree with your First Suggestion, the other suggestions are more "Server Centered" so I can't give it a properly agree\disagree.

in it to win it ^_^

:cray:Elf's=Quantity :cray:    :bomb: VS :bomb:   :rofl:  MC=Quality :rofl:

:shout:  WHO WILL WIN :shout: