Battle for territories. General discussion.

Yonutz95

1st war was blech, elf Outnumber mc by alot, at most 40 mc attacked at once vs groups of 80 or so elf defending, mc didnt take even 1 flag. Elf have so many they can attack and defend, mc dont have enough to do either.

my game crashed once and dc'd twice while there was too many players in 1 area

lol i had to reinstall after crash cause it wouldnt launch the app

Edited by Demonsedge

mc in us sapphire stand no chance, elves are too many, i think u should set a number of player who join for both alliances, else it s unfair & in every server will win the alliance who has more ppl

Well it's mass pvp, but without player limit on either side. The idea was bound to fail since you can't beat number no matter how well geared or how skilled you are. I hope devs do something about it before elves capture 3 banners during one entire year. Also I really hope those control points bonus don't apply when players are inside arena...

Edited by nabnecro

Sorry, but why us sapphire is first? is the last in become a day

Br is 00 hs? its near the same time in all Latinoamérica.

14 pm CET = 10 am Argentina = 5 am Los Ángeles?

Its US sapphire! Use US time xD (6 pm to 11 pm US primetime). Sorry for european and

asian players, but Us-Sap is an american server and its priority the US time.

I talking for a lot people in vacations get up at 12 pm or near. I got up and enter the game when system says 45 min, and 2 flags destroyed. Us Sap need the last time.

Edited by Kralik

It's no fun. Was a reversed corpse party tho neither factions had a victory.

Did find snorlax (or so I believe) at the start, sorry for the first kill wasn't too sure if it was you or not xd

Screenshot_2015-02-18-16-31-57.png

Screenshot_2015-02-18-16-01-03.png

Edited by Kishinuma

LMAO snorly troll 

looks like alot of fun, even though it was bugged. shame i missed it. and i will continue to miss it 6 days a week. times like this im surprised to say im glad i have a BR server character, might be the only fun im gonna have for awhile with these timezone issues

The idea is good but when you participate in it it's like... like...

Well my frames dropped alot dueing the sudden mass crowd, attacking wasn't a option and only defending was a option.

People suggested to make 3 towns a hit zone but I don't see this plan working either.

LMAO snorly troll 

looks like alot of fun, even though it was bugged. shame i missed it. and i will continue to miss it 6 days a week. times like this im surprised to say im glad i have a BR server character, might be the only fun im gonna have for awhile with these timezone issues

Agree, me too

Did find snorlax (or so I believe) at the start, sorry for the first kill wasn't too sure if it was you or not xd

I believe I saw Delmar

Ikr. 80% of the people defending > 20% attacking. It was a joke, i dont know who to blame, the players or the update. There was only 1 flag active so everyone concentrated in the same location, the lag was literally unbearable. Each side only managed 20k dmg on the flags (Not even 10%!), the lag made it almost impossible to attack the enemy flags and the defenders were so large neither attackers stood a chance.

3 minutes left and there were still more defenders on both sides than attacker(i though more would attack by now, but no.) i would have rather lost than have it end this way.

Activate all the flags next time, so we can actually plan our attacks instead of mindlessly running to our deaths.

Too early release xD without even trying

Here is my suggestion

Time frame should be 2h+

Hp of banner increase though to be 500k

Ress time for char be 2mins or use scrol,

Main problem all this fail is amount of ppl never gets down even when ppl die, just ress and go defend again.

Buff is for 24h? Thats lame worthless fight for

At this point, war be weekly and buff lasts atleast 4 days of the week

This will make it much of requirment , all will have to join , much more fun

I hope u read this and reply or disscuss it

This (the battle for territories) brings back the actual and the real meaning of 'War'spear. Don't you agree?

Hope that the devs fix the issues ASAP...

On Sapphire, MC got outnumbered by elves... It was ridiculous. We got no flags at all.

On Emerald, (Like Jigsaw Just Said) 80% on both alliances were defending the banners and the other 20% was attacking. Barely touching the banners. I think this update was a complete fail. :!

• Developer

On Sapphire, MC got outnumbered by elves... It was ridiculous. We got no flags at all.

On Emerald, (Like Jigsaw Just Said) 80% on both alliances were defending the banners and the other 20% was attacking. Barely touching the banners. I think this update was a complete fail. :!

We've been looking for all wars and will make changes, such as changing HP of flags, duration, etc.

That was the first time and we will make it better!

1. In a war you can not afford "Life Scroll". In this first war many have used Life Scroll and no sensem, I think Life Scroll should be disabled in that hour or time of war.

2. on MC there are many rogues and locks and they have advantage. Rogues were the only ones who approached into the banner, and if they were dying, they used to use Life Scroll.

3. These banners have much HP, the time is 1 hour and it's almost impossible to do it on a server as EU SERVER, where are hundreds of players in the same camp.

4. the banners should be located in a place (somewhere) centred and/or focused into the map away from the camps. It's useless that are located in the camps when the players are both and/or revived right there.

We've been looking for all wars and will make changes, such as changing HP of flags, duration, etc.

That was the first time and we will make it better!

Perhaps it was you then, next time enter god mode Snorlax.

Agree in revive countdown in this hour, for one minute or more. Or made more banners with lesser hp in outside camps.

One question: In middle of war the game stopped and kick me out. My brother see it more times in ur phone. Later lot of people in same area make lag in war. Im a the only?

put a respawn timer or make everyone respawn at t1. heck maybe both of them.

also, disable revive scroll during war.

these simple changes will reward organized small parties focusing on survival and strategy instead of people doing mindless respawn->attack->die routine.

Edited by nabnecro