Please help me.

pauuliuus3

Last days my account was blocked... I know what i did wrong... This account very important for me... I promise never trade / sell accounts again.. Gm if you read this message , please give me last chance.. I promise never trade accounts again.. I wwasre a lot of years, a lot of time, a lot of real money buying miracle coins and now my account blocked... Please unblock my account i will do everythink what you want and i never trade or sell accounts again... This is my lesson that trade or sell accounts = block.

Please unblock my account:

Id: [email protected]

Please... Than i writing to mail gm dont answer me.... I waiting 2 weeks and no answer... So maybe someone from here can help me... :(

Thank you.

It's Technical Support's Problem Not Here!
And why you trade accounts? It's illegal and no chances  :) !

And i saw many ppl writing on world chat that they trading accounts and they still not blocked... But 1noob made ss i think than i trading char and sent to supp........

And i got some reply and it shows that gm dont reading what im writing.. Im saying that they unblock my account.. I said that im very sory and they reply me: we need more info to recovery account or thet reply reasons why my account blocked....

And my friend was blocked too, but he wrote that he very sorry, give me last chance and gm unblocked him... So wtf..... I wrote 100messages to unblock my account and my account still blocked..... :(

Oh wow, if only there was a message telling you not to do this every 10 minutes or so warning that doing so will get you banned. If only the EULA rules said this was illegal. If only like 100 topics were made a year of people asking about their banned account. To bad none of this happens, right?