[2015.02.17] Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest. Release.

Peter_Munk

Snorlax / Roland /...

On phone when I push enter it doesn't send message directly anymore, now I need to enter and click the little send in bottom right, please put it as it was

They should add new key combinations for the new smiles. The communication is slow as duck now.

Just stop leader transfer, is an abause. NO LEADER TRANSFER, GUILD IS MINE NOT YOURS DEVs - GMs

GUILD IS MINE, I PAY FOR IT, WHY PEOPLE DONT PLAY AND NO LOSE THEIR CHARS? ??

where is the 30% refund and 30% discount on guild? ://////

i see 16.67%, if the calculations are correct as they are please explain why and btw statues at the control points for elf i dont know if for mcs also, we cant touch them to save our position

plz n ty fix if problems are true

Profanity filter[/size]

Game chat now has a profanity filter, which will replace all the bad words with ?%;№ symbols. But if you want to know what people really think about you, you can disable this option in the game settings.[/color]

Where is this option exactly?

There is a bug on chat in Symbian with matrix keyboard. For example, I wanted to post "hey" in world chat and in matrix keyboard, you have to press 44-33-999 to type the word "hey" but instead it gave me "ghdewxy". The erase button (X button below the right soft key on my Nokia E52 and C button in some models) also doesn't work properly. Instead of erasing a letter, it gives you a space. The asterisk button, instead of switching between the cases of the letter, it gives you space the same with hash key. Hope you will fix this as soon as possible.

Edited by philshirn

Do i have to.buy emoticons for each char or all char in same account get?

this is a good question, has anyone bought and tested yet? im waiting for mcoin sale

Ok, for sure there will be released v4.7.1 due to so many bugs and problems after releasing of v4.7.

Hmm, those emoticons.... Just dont like them. And about auto transfer leadership, i think it is still isnt enough. Many of the players are complaining on this.

I see that they really don't get our point, people giving their suggestions and comments on the updates for you to at least "reconsider our suggestions to improve this update"

Giving us the answer like ''just don't connect to Facebook, just don't buy if its too pricey" dont satisfy the players. Why you need to update it or put those stuffs like that if you're just giving us an option on not to use it? Its like, you're updating but telling us not to patronize your updates. Why not just accept and "reconsider" our suggestions so that people here will know that you understand what we are trying to say coz it will help you on improving the game and it will make players to be comfortable and enjoy the game again

If you're just gonna tell us "do not patronize your updates coz its our option" then why not bring back the old warspear where EVERYBODY enjoys playing it?

Anyway I believe that all of these updates are for the players and not for the non-players

Facebook got a Good Security.. The users are dumb enough to open unsafe links(At the most times 18+ links) on the Facebook.

Then still however, Facebook isn't that safe Coz they still got hacked

I update the phone app but when I login system says app need update. The app says 4.7.0 and ok I touch yes in the question, go to app store but the Google Play only give me Open or Uninstall. And these one and other time. I waiting for update. I cant play at the moment

i see 16.67%, if the calculations are correct as they are please explain why and btw statues at the control points for elf i dont know if for mcs also, we cant touch them to save our position

nvm now i readed ur post many times and i understood ur 30% trick o.o

up to 30% :P lel anyway and i know why the statues cant save from now

ur waiting till the event begins so nobody logs in game late when the enemies controled the banner, i think so meh probably

Jcsky, Facebook security is better than warspears it's just warspears isn't so famous I don't see why they'd want to hack warspears? Facebook has millions of users almost everyone has Facebook,still only professional hackers can hack facebook accounts. Facebook security is really good comparing to warspears, warspears accounts can easily get hacked using brutal force, not Facebook because it will ask you to write captcha something to prove you're human. You can get hacked if you are using invalid email, anyone can make email and use forgot password thingy just like a guy asked xherodark to change his email for free coins and he lost his account hes a dumbass c:

Jcsky, Facebook security is better than warspears it's just warspears isn't so famous I don't see why they'd want to hack warspears? Facebook has millions of users almost everyone has Facebook,still only professional hackers can hack facebook accounts. Facebook security is really good comparing to warspears, warspears accounts can easily get hacked using brutal force, not Facebook because it will ask you to write captcha something to prove you're human. You can get hacked if you are using invalid email, anyone can make email and use forgot password thingy just like a guy asked xherodark to change his email for free coins and he lost his account hes a dumbass c:

LMAO did herodark really do that?

and sorry bro, but facebook isnt as secure as you think

Do you have any idea how many players of warspear that's on facebook? And also are you aware of the hackers on warspear have a page on Facebook? Feel free to explore. So many here knows that its more easy to hack Facebook account. On the contrary, nothing wrong on connecting your warspear account on facebook, but they must have another security parameter after connecting those two. you cannot just rely your account on Facebook, coz if some "player" gets to know your fb account, bang! XD

That sucks really, we have to buy smileys :( i hope they make duel systems to try oyher characters at the same class without dying, (just losing ang winning) and also they should make an individual storage for individual players, to prevent scammers at guild storages..

Thank you

More users comes with more hackers didnt you know that?

Warspear is unhackable but facebook is easy to hack with various amounts of tricks.

Like Phishing,Keyloggers,Three Trusted Friends etc.

And warspear is yet away from hacking,what all gets done here is scamming and people call it hacking.

the median percent of guild levelling up is reduced by 10%, but for every level percentage is different.

Passive skills - by 30% average, active skills - by 20% average.

the median percent of guild levelling up is reduced by 10%, but for every level percentage is different.

Passive skills - by 30% average, active skills - by 20% average.

:blush: ty for info

hi after the update my game went unstable, its closing up randomly without any error message. Im runing Linux version on Ubuntu 64bit. Can u fix it plx?? its not nice if im running hero tower with my priest and a pt and my game close up

thanks

Buts isn't 399 expensive for just pixels? That mean 4$

It should be worth 1$ or 100 coins

I play many games, and all these add-ons cost 0.99$ - 1.99$ not more :/

well they need money to pay all the employees

That sucks really, we have to buy smileys :(

you don't HAVE TO, no one can make you things you don't want.

Guys, cmon, these smiles can't even affect the gameplay at all. And if someone want to buy them, why not to provide him this possibility? Spending money in games is a normal situation.

Edited by r0land

I downloaded the apk from Homepage and transfered it to my Android device, installed it and when i log in game it says that my current Version is outdatet. ( V. 4.7.0 )

Is there a new Version out yet?

I downloaded the apk from Homepage and transfered it to my Android device, installed it and when i log in game it says that my current Version is outdatet. ( V. 4.7.0 )

Is there a new Version out yet?

4.7 is the latest version.