[2015.02.17] Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest. Release.

Peter_Munk

leader passing is unfair , could u make it a temporary leader for a while till real leader back or second leader that can be chosed by main leader in case of UN activity , so leader I'll chose someone whom trust in his hard job developing the guild , it's unfair , I guess u declaring war against u , "guilds leaders > most addicted players > most of your income " , and why not someone evil destroy the devils ! get on other side join your enemy clan , play hard till the leader be busy with school exams or job and so on everyone have a life ... and when u be a leader kick them all out , mission done . , think twice sir , u bringing troubles , and sorry for bad English and the long post.

+1  NICE POST

leader passing is unfair , could u make it a temporary leader for a while till real leader back or second leader that can be chosed by main leader in case of UN activity , so leader I'll chose someone whom trust in his hard job developing the guild , it's unfair , I guess u declaring war against u , "guilds leaders > most addicted players > most of your income " , and why not someone evil destroy the devils ! get on other side join your enemy clan , play hard till the leader be busy with school exams or job and so on everyone have a life ... and when u be a leader kick them all out , mission done . , think twice sir , u bringing troubles , and sorry for bad English and the long post.

+1  NICE POST

Some have no mind.just they using brain to earn as early as possible .coz soon game will end

Give dem time!

They hard at work nd after they take dat time dey make sum mistake den da ppl that goin hurry up will be sayin u made mistake here and dere oh nd over dere

It deir fault cause dey said 2 hurry!!!

I really don't see the leader passing as a big deal. I think the people who are against it are most likely farming multiple guilds or holding them to sell. It's not like you are losing your toons.

I just have this little concern regarding the "Facebook connect" Peter, isn't it dangerous for players? Many of the hackers out there are using email to hack an account, Facebook shows our email address. And many here knows that Facebook also poor on hacking security. What if someone gets to hack our Facebook? Then it will be easy for them to access our warspear account. Connecting to Facebook is a cool idea though but I just hope better come out for security question too, where only the real owner of the account can answer. So even they get to know our email address, they still need to provide the answer to our security question. In that way, our account will be more safer

Facebook got a Good Security.. The users are dumb enough to open unsafe links(At the most times 18+ links) on the Facebook. Edited by ikuhun

update take long time they have allot of work more than u can think of , but making guild as party with a timer !! party's is free to make ! , for me I play about 5 years , 1 month active and 2 years not ! , kids have exams and most their families take their phone so they study , and for grown people have hard times at work or university ,they have a future to build !! not only gaming :/ .

LOLOL NOWHERE,,. i dont cry, lmfaoo. All imma say.. a no im not a scammer :! It would be a crime . I love my account to much,, an dont say sourrpurp to me because i got scamed by him two get your facts stright budd

1)Devs haven't you heard about phishing?

2)Do we really need to pay 399mcoins for just smiles?better make it 399 for all smiles and free if possible.

3)What made you think that guild leaders dont have a life besides warspear?

4) Claps :facepalm: best update of my life.

20ish = 20 x 20 = 40m + mins = 40 + 60 = 100minutes! I SOLVE IT PETE!

INFO : player wtfl has changed his name to sourpurp

Then a priest changed his name to Wtfl

There's no need to lie here, devs can check all the conversation and everything u did on your characterz

• Developer

Warriors!

All game servers are online and ready to play!

Download latest game clients from our site and enjoy!

Lite versions for Symbian and WinMobile will be available soon.

Battle schedule could be found here.

Good luck and have fun!

In reality, many many people.

In reality, many many people.

if many people buy the smiley ... where does

that affect you ..?

Edited by arflexx

Snorlax / Roland /...

On phone when I push enter it doesn't send message directly anymore, now I need to enter and click the little send in bottom right, please put it as it was

if many people buy the smiley ... where does

that affect you ..?

I as actually stating the obvious, not making any judgments. I couldn't care less what people do, its their choice. Am looking forward to the meme emotions myself (@_@)

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ