[2015.02.17] Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest. Release.

Peter_Munk

Please don´t be stupid and study for the exam!! It is more important than a game  :mega_shok:

Correction: Warspear > Exams

Remember that boys and girls

leader passing is unfair , could u make it a temporary leader for a while till real leader back or second leader that can be chosed by main leader in case of UN activity , so leader I'll chose someone whom trust in his hard job developing the guild , it's unfair , I guess u declaring war against u , "guilds leaders > most addicted players > most of your income " , and why not someone evil destroy the devils ! get on other side join your enemy clan , play hard till the leader be busy with school exams or job and so on everyone have a life ... and when u be a leader kick them all out , mission done . , think twice sir , u bringing troubles , and sorry for bad English and the long post.

So... If I may tell you my opinion: remove the new emoticons, or atleast make them free for all.

Another game with Facebook connectivity... Can't we login with 9GAG? Facebook is becoming a bit outdated:P

These presents... Well? Where are our repair scrolls? I remember they were included last time.