[2015.02.17] Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest. Release.

Peter_Munk

Who can help me unblock my account? :)

Name: joshuaheal 24lv necromancer

Realm: eu emerald

who can help me, please help get this char back, im friendly guy always helping other ppl, i pay some gold who help me :)

Aw bro, i guess no one can help you with this, unless you're really lucky, but i think your necro is lost.... A waste of a good char  :

One of the people who crying here about characters get blocked name wtfl, lol, im sure the reason of block is trading character with sourpurp, because that what wtfl did on us server

One of the people who crying here about characters get blocked name wtfl, lol, im sure the reason of block is trading character with sourpurp, because that what wtfl did on us server

Classic reason

Who can help me unblock my account? :)

Name: joshuaheal 24lv necromancer

Realm: eu emerald

who can help me, please help get this char back, im friendly guy always helping other ppl, i pay some gold who help me :)

you can try sending your character info to support.

Write char name, devie, all stats and tell them how it banned and you won't try it again. Maybe you'll survive with 14 days ban and final warning.

And you can additionaly include your ws_config.xml if you can find it that is.

Good luck

I will try guys thank you :)

Good luck buddy  ;D  :good:

PS: Try not to repeat same mistake again, okie

Edited by Tiberium

I think the leader transfer should be temporary and active after 1 month not 14 days.

Then i think it should become permanant for 2yr and leader can hv it bak b4 den.

U, as a temp. lead shud also be only allowed 2 do sum things cause it be unfair if allow spend all gp.

This shud also be allowed to be changed in terms be the individual guild.

Is that possible?

I think This update will make us wait till tomorrow or next week

Not 3 hours :(

Just wait *more 2 hours O:-)

Edited by Tiberium

Come on guys make it appear fast... I have an exam tomorrow and I am still waiting for Te release... Coooommmmeeee on

Edited by undaed

Come on guys make it appear fast... I have an exam tomorrow and I am still waiting for Te release... Coooommmmeeee on

Please don´t be stupid and study for the exam!! It is more important than a game  :mega_shok:

I played lol and  dota  from 4 hours .after that I think go WS once.still maintenance.someone sleeping there.or want how many respond if we delay or count the members came to know update or share views