[2015.02.17] Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest. Release.

Peter_Munk

I hate i think on this game . Here is 100000++ players which trading chars.. And maybe that ppl waste for account 10000 € and later account get block.. Free money for aigrind :) . This game should create account creating system or give ban for 1week or somethink.. Permamently ban = stolen real money and many wasted time for wht? For nothink...

I saw many ppl trading chars and they not banned, so i wanted somethink new too i tryed to trade and idj which noob reported me and sent ss in which i trading my account and now i got block.. I wasted 5years for thar accounts many nights i dont sleep but i played ducking ws, also i wasted a lot of my real money to make my char good. And now my account blocked. Why many ppl which trading accounts still not blocked, but me blocked so wtf... If i dont get my account i think i report this game to plice coz ppl using real money to get some mcoins and later them acc blocked. Game stealing people...

Yes. I have same problem. Its all big joke. Look http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42857-blocked-account-pay-via-sms/

You are not alone :/

Not i 1 tryed to trade my account, look in w chat how many ppl trading chars and they still not blocked even scammers not blocked.. I was good guy and im bored play as necro so iwanted somethink new and i dont traded char yet i just spammed in w chat that i trading and i got block...

Ive played for the longgest,, n yea i spen billions. . Expression guys,. But still he has a point. U spend your hard erned money just for somethin to get block.. but and ive been accused of doin something and account would get blocked.. u guys should fix or come up with a better system. Of blocking ppl. Its funny thwir was a ranger and a barb same name and all both were blocked but the barb was my main at the time and support unblocked the ranger but i sent them a message sayin it wasnt mmine and the block the rangerand give me my barb.. they keep sayin the barb was blocked after unblocking the ranger that wasnt mine .. so support gave me a free account that i didnt want... and support needs to fix support.. just saying ps rangers is unusable. .

Not i 1 tryed to trade my account, look in w chat how many ppl trading chars and they still not blocked even scammers not blocked.. I was good guy and im bored play as necro so iwanted somethink new and i dont traded char yet i just spammed in w chat that i trading and i got block...

You should know that it's quite hard to find apply punishments to all account traders and scammers, and even so there's always more of them appearing around, so that's why you see so many people doing it at WC

I never said it wasnt free for main update,, support is missing that the lvl incresse should be main focus rather then massive pvp

I agree, they should be focusing on levels adding, nit that bullshit of emo memos

P.s if someone sent ss than that person scammer, now new age, we have programs like photoshop and many screenshots are just fake ;)

I guess no one is banned for scamming since there's no writen rule about it  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:

I said if i dont get back my account or money back so i will report this game to police, not 1me report i have many friends which blocked for nothink and this game will be dead.

Sorry bad english..

I said if i dont get back my account or money back so i will report this game to police, not 1me report i have many friends which blocked for nothink and this game will be dead.

Sorry bad english..

True, they should at least refund your money  :clapping:  :

can you remove the automatic transfer for leadership for any member of our guild...this is to unfair for the leader of the guild...i hope many leader of the guild respond for that..i hope you understand..i wase real money for my guild but now..i absent for 10days then transper to any member of my guild mate..its too unfair.....

Extermination ain't that big a deal, its logical that they would make it work when the rogue is in stealth and any good rogue would put skill points on poison before this skill.

can you remove the automatic transfer for leadership for any member of our guild...this is to unfair for the leader of the guild...i hope many leader of the guild respond for that..i hope you understand..i wase real money for my guild but now..i absent for 10days then transper to any member of my guild mate..its too unfair.....

I put my other 3 char as heirs.. :snorlax: 

Who can help me unblock my account? :)

Name: joshuaheal 24lv necromancer

Realm: eu emerald

who can help me, please help get this char back, im friendly guy always helping other ppl, i pay some gold who help me :)

Any rogue??. I disagree. Poison duration remains the same up to 4/4 With minor dmg ups. Id go exterm and get that cd and att spd boost up first. More useful in my opinion. But to each his own:)