[2015.02.17] Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest. Release.

Peter_Munk

Yeah idk who noticed, but kinda same issue is with mages. The Overload/Overcharge, whatever the name, skill breaks mage from stealth when a cap or ink is used. I dont know is it a bug or what, but a skill that is a buff breaks stealth also hmhm...

In advance, for all the dyslexic haters. Yes i know mage doesnt have stealth, read again i said when cap/ink is used, effect is same as rogue stealth skill, lasts for a minute and is disrupted by the use of overload yet Sun armor for example doesnt interrupt it. Thank you

I guess that's not a problem, mages aren't even mean't to stealth (ik you said that already), those caps/ink are quite a cheat against rogues, it's like if they were using some "ranger's blessing potion", but the point is, why waste time fixing minor "issues" like that? :drinks:

I guess that's not a problem, mages aren't even mean't to stealth (ik you said that already), those caps/ink are quite a cheat against rogues, it's like if they were using some "ranger's blessing potion", but the point is, why waste time fixing minor "issues" like that? :drinks:

Because an issue is an issue.

I think you should counter skill damage is minimized because whenever BD using the skill damage which issued its so great, especially when it can be exposed to critical damage to 1,4k when PVP

Memes are property OF THE SOCIETY! ONE DOESNT SIMPLY CHARGE FOR A MEME! THE MEME IS THE PROPERTY OF EVERY LIVING MAN ALIVE...... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Instead of capitalizing perfectly fine or unnessesary smileys, go add other GENERAL Smileys! Like :facepalm:

Edited by MCocktail

First i just wanted to say. That the facebook idea is completely stupied. People r hackin facebook like carzy, second the smile emos r stupied why pay for emos :! An this hole new pvp thing is kinda stupied aswell yea the games is called "warspear" ive played this game about the longest, me n legion... and all that ever is a update is pvp or m coin.. why not lvl increase. Or oh wait new open of 4 map. I dont get it. Love the idea i dont get why were still at ma lvl 24. An u guys get billions just on m coin sale an signs ... wtf is takein so long for increased lvl... and formost this game is a phone game after this update idk if im going to be able to play on my phone.. and for the guilds. Wtf thanks for the guild decrease and the less signs... but hey what about the people who cant afford signs or cant increase lvl of guild bc they cant afford it. U guys help all ppl who can afford the stuff on sale but the ppl who cant.. but hey guess i gotta wait longer for increase on lvl its bad enough u have alot of ppl who op over price lvl 22 stuff so everybody is stuck at lvl 19 equips if u really wanna help make gear n market set price. Thx, wtfl ;)

We are all serious here!

Serious about charging more and more money on SMILES.

It's like giving a lolipop to 1yo kid and asking for price, which fyi you have be really greedy to do.

First i just wanted to say. That the facebook idea is completely stupied. People r hackin facebook like carzy, second the smile emos r stupied why pay for emos :! An this hole new pvp thing is kinda stupied aswell yea the games is called "warspear" ive played this game about the longest, me n legion... and all that ever is a update is pvp or m coin.. why not lvl increase. Or oh wait new open of 4 map. I dont get it. Love the idea i dont get why were still at ma lvl 24. An u guys get billions just on m coin sale an signs ... wtf is takein so long for increased lvl... and formost this game is a phone game after this update idk if im going to be able to play on my phone.. and for the guilds. Wtf thanks for the guild decrease and the less signs... but hey what about the people who cant afford signs or cant increase lvl of guild bc they cant afford it. U guys help all ppl who can afford the stuff on sale but the ppl who cant.. but hey guess i gotta wait longer for increase on lvl its bad enough u have alot of ppl who op over price lvl 22 stuff so everybody is stuck at lvl 19 equips if u really wanna help make gear n market set price. Thx, wtfl ;)

Just don't use facebook feature then

Serious about charging more and more money on SMILES.

It's like giving a lolipop to 1yo kid and asking for price, which fyi you have be really greedy to do.

Candies aren't free as well 

I hate i think on this game . Here is 100000++ players which trading chars.. And maybe that ppl waste for account 10000 € and later account get block.. Free money for aigrind :) . This game should create account creating system or give ban for 1week or somethink.. Permamently ban = stolen real money and many wasted time for wht? For nothink...

I saw many ppl trading chars and they not banned, so i wanted somethink new too i tryed to trade and idj which noob reported me and sent ss in which i trading my account and now i got block.. I wasted 5years for thar accounts many nights i dont sleep but i played ducking ws, also i wasted a lot of my real money to make my char good. And now my account blocked. Why many ppl which trading accounts still not blocked, but me blocked so wtf... If i dont get my account i think i report this game to plice coz ppl using real money to get some mcoins and later them acc blocked. Game stealing people...

Buts isn't 399 expensive for just pixels? That mean 4$

It should be worth 1$ or 100 coins

I play many games, and all these add-ons cost 0.99$ - 1.99$ not more :/

Buts isn't 399 expensive for just pixels? That mean 4$

It should be worth 1$ or 100 coins

I play many games, and all these add-ons cost 0.99$ - 1.99$ not more :/

I usually don't buy unnecessary things that seem to pricey for me

You all would do the same if you ran a company

But you all believe the world is given to you for free

Just see this from business perspective and stop whining like 10y/os

Its funny most of everybody is worryied about pvp.. an not lvl increses.. n yes their being greedy.. 399 for emos and everyother app gives u for free :D.. yea i wont waste hard earned money anymore untill lvl is increses. ... all im going to say,

I hate i think on this game . Here is 100000++ players which trading chars.. And maybe that ppl waste for account 10000 € and later account get block.. Free money for aigrind :) . This game should create account creating system or give ban for 1week or somethink.. Permamently ban = stolen real money and many wasted time for wht? For nothink...

I saw many ppl trading chars and they not banned, so i wanted somethink new too i tryed to trade and idj which noob reported me and sent ss in which i trading my account and now i got block.. I wasted 5years for thar accounts many nights i dont sleep but i played ducking ws, also i wasted a lot of my real money to make my char good. And now my account blocked. Why many ppl which trading accounts still not blocked, but me blocked so wtf... If i dont get my account i think i report this game to plice coz ppl using real money to get some mcoins and later them acc blocked. Game stealing people...

Note that, when you created your account you were alerted that "Any and all trading related to players account is prohibited and ban worthy", and that point is always alerted to every player, it's said on the end user agreement and those who don't respect such rules, will and should be punished according to the rules, so if you really think it's wrong banning your character, just remember that you were alerted about this before creating your character.

I was big this game donater and fan.. Im playing this game 5years, i spent a my time and money to this game and now my account blocked... I broken my eyes playing this game and now i wearing glasses.. I lost now everythink....

By this way, you losing alot costumers, I saw many people quit for the over price stuffs and new weapons after they amped to +10,its just my opinion anyway

And it been more than 3 hours :/ cmon we got tournament here

By this way, you losing alot costumers, I saw many people quit for the over price stuffs and new weapons after they amped to +10,its just my opinion anyway

And it been more than 3 hours :/ cmon we got tournament here