[2015.02.17] Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest. Release.

Peter_Munk

Auto transferring guild leadership is not really a good idea. You guys should think about it again. lets say we were sick or had some problem and couldnot play for a month. When we come back, what we find is our guild that we build up using our labour and money is in another persion hand. The game is full of scam and fraud. We cannot really hope that we will get our leadership back. Maybe this is not the always case. But losing guild because of auto transfer has maximum risk. The only way remain for a guild leadr is to kick or keep all the member ranks stuck to newbie. Just imagine hassn losing his leadership of AOA. So guys, better give it a second thought.

I agree with them... a leader should not be inactive! also, if the leader got banned or something like this, the guild may not get "lost"

Bad idea. To give leadership to other player. Hassn made him guild pro he lv up him guild to 6lv and he offline very long time. So he lose him guild and bye bye to aoa???

P.s bad english...

That's why you should chose carefully your heirs :D

About the emotions, we buy and use as much as we can? or we use 1x and its done?

Rogue Extermination skill has been changed for a while, I noticed that like 2 weeks ago +/- (I like it!!! Thanks)

Also, good idea on the 30% less GP to upgrade guild... in emerald we have about 5 or 6 guilds lv4 only... Perhapes the discount should be available from lv3 to lv4 too... 3.2m GP is a a lot :

About the emotions, we buy and use as much as we can? or we use 1x and its done?

Rogue Extermination skill has been changed for a while, I noticed that like 2 weeks ago +/- (I like it!!! Thanks)

Also, good idea on the 30% less GP to upgrade guild... in emerald we have about 5 or 6 guilds lv4 only... Perhapes the discount should be available from lv3 to lv4 too... 3.2m GP is a a lot :

You buy them and they are yours forever, you can use them as much as you want. 3 to 4 discount is available!

If u don't trust facebook, just don't connect...

Problem solved

Indeed its true but if all the mentality of people are like that, why they needs to update it? Since they are upgrading, I think suggestions are needed to make the update and upgrading even more better xd

why god? why?  :  :  :  :

we can only extend a red carpet when a rogue is go and beg mercy for our souls, offer sacrifices and taxes ....  :mega_shok:  :mega_shok:  :mega_shok:  :bomb:

You buy them and they are yours forever, you can use them as much as you want. 3 to 4 discount is available!

Super great *hi* time to get my guild lv4 XD

I do ask myself who will be the stupid person tp buy emoticons for 399 mcoins...

Br players on server br-tourmaline, i can see global chat full of memes..   :facepalm: 

we can only extend a red carpet when a rogue is go and beg mercy for our souls, offer sacrifices and taxes ....  :mega_shok:  :mega_shok:  :mega_shok:  :bomb:

When favoritism attacks, they don't care with the others :[

Extermination ain't that big a deal, its logical that they would make it work when the rogue is in stealth and any good rogue would put skill points on poison before this skill.

Who can help me unblocl my account? :D i lost 24lv good necro, i wasted for this acc a lot of time and a lot of my money... And now its blocked :/ i wanted trade it :D

Changes in skills

Rogue remains invisible after using the Extermination skill.

Yeah idk who noticed, but kinda same issue is with mages. The Overload/Overcharge, whatever the name, skill breaks mage from stealth when a cap or ink is used. I dont know is it a bug or what, but a skill that is a buff breaks stealth also hmhm...

In advance, for all the dyslexic haters. Yes i know mage doesnt have stealth, read again i said when cap/ink is used, effect is same as rogue stealth skill, lasts for a minute and is disrupted by the use of overload yet Sun armor for example doesnt interrupt it. Thank you