Dung low drop rate

Bdsc

Dung Drop rate is low and what make it even lower that ppl don't go there a lot

not like when bg dung was available every one went there and drops where available in market

So I remember that Gm had increased Drop rate of Dung on Halloween event

So Why don't they make a Day each week that a specific dung get extra drop rate So that would encourage ppl to go dung looking for a drop not a Def sphere and bar

Gm Can make a weekly Stam discount or can be monthly

I'm bored going to dung for Def and bars (Dung isn't a gp resource basically Gp is an additional bonus)

We are looking up for new lvl update and we can't wait till events to get high lvl gear

Even spammers don't get a lot

People will only do dumg on 1 day and dung rewards will become way too common.

People are still stuck with level 17 gears from like 1-2 years ago. The oy way people can get better ones is through dungeons, since they are just spamming those instead of bosses like ireanort. It wouldn't be a problem if so many people got those items because they should. Only event gears should be very rare. This is ridiculous.

-----

And yeah, if you really don't want players to succeed to much, make like a weekly dungeon drop rates increase like snow, get more people involved.

Why not make an drop calculating algorithm which defines the drop rate from dg for each player? If the player desn't get many drops, the drop rate will slightly (+0.1% per failed drop) increase for him, up to 5%. Then, when he gets drop it will sink back to 1% or what ever drop rate it is, and the more drop the player gets, the more the drop rate will decrease (-2% per drop gained). It would ensure you get a drop at least 1 time.

(definition of drop: Equippable items)

Edited by MCocktail

They have a simpler algorithm... if you go 1000x you have higher chances, simple like that

But this simpler algorithm seems not to statisfy many players.

The drops need to be rare. If we all running around with the same gears it would be a new problem. I think it's fine. 

1 drop per char, or even acc would be better. Everyone would be statisfied and everyone is happy :3. They got what they want. And items would be still rare.

it's true, Should create a new mode: PERSONAL DUNGEON where we can go alone to Dungeons and collect some gold (50g per mobs.

So you don't get bored when the dungeon are empty and without players. |:

Why not make an drop calculating algorithm which defines the drop rate from dg for each player? If the player desn't get many drops, the drop rate will slightly (+0.1% per failed drop) increase for him, up to 5%. Then, when he gets drop it will sink back to 1% or what ever drop rate it is, and the more drop the player gets, the more the drop rate will decrease (-2% per drop gained). It would ensure you get a drop at least 1 time.

(definition of drop: Equippable items)

Nice idea :blush: Farming Drop was the same system but it don't work now

The drops need to be rare. If we all running around with the same gears it would be a new problem. I think it's fine.

Mr. Rich sith

I saw a lvl 23 2 bounds staff (term easy drop I think) pic of shit even if lvl 23

so why not make it available for none rich ppl

not all ppl go to heroic term and none spam it like u

New map need some work to enter dung especially heroic and even after all ur spams u only get shit mostly

last thing how many Lord staff available in Mc side?

The formula to make money from drops: RARE = MONEY. If it's not rare anymore, it isn't worth money anymore.

Rare +Strong = MONEY

Some shit are rare but that doesn't make them worth a shit

Rare +Strong = MONEY

Some shit are rare but that doesn't make them worth a shit

I got [Apostate Warchiefs Cape] in my bag. Guess what? Its a blue level 8 item (still a good item it has mana regen). I think it may be rare, but it wouldn't be worth shit.

The formula to make money from drops: RARE = MONEY. If it's not rare anymore, it isn't worth money anymore.

My algorithm doesn't hurt the rarity of random items :3.

This will screw over the ppl who put time and money into dungeons. Anyway why would you want this? If everyone is walking around with 17 gears and now youll all get like lvl 20 gears there will be no difference. Everyone will still be the same.