NO QUESTS ON ISLAND 2+CHAT GETING BLOCKED PAY ACCOUNT

Happydevil

To who am concern..I finish 99% on first island,just black unicorn left.However,for the last two days am anable to do anything apart from walking.No quest,no nothing.And the second thing is that- Sometimes my chatroom geting blocked and i cant write a thing.Am looking foward to hear back from you on that matter.I got subscription and need to fix that fast. Kind Regards Happydevil

Rune, he's saying he got no daily quests even if he finished the first part of Irselnort (the part before the update which brought the new quests). The NPCs at camp gasphel and dinalts citadel are not giving him any daily quests.

Yeah, really strange. Another player with the name Scourge told me that he has the same problem. He found just one quest at the harbor and nothing more, nowhere, even after he finished that quest. :unknw:

It happen if the client outdated. Upgrade it and the problem will solve. I believe they are using v0.6.0

Guest Mioco

Are you searched for quest in Citadel Dinalt knights and NPC Parantir in location Crystal pond?

Every day may be only 4 quests in all these places.

@Mioco

He is not asking about daily quest.

He said that his character don't get any regular quest (yellow !) from any npc on the Ilsenhort island.

Guest Mioco

how much reputation you have?