Locked Threads w/o Explanation

absalom

Why is it that time and time again threads are locked without any explanation given to why it is being locked?

Such as this thread: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43146-abuse-of-power/

I was still waiting for a response and then it is locked....

This forum is really feeling like what I imagine it is like in North Korea.  :facepalm:

I ask my question, or state my problem in a thread... I have PMed admin directly and get no response. 

Lets not turn this into another argument thread about my manners, admin/mod just use that as excuse to lock thread.

'MERICA

moderators do not currently have mod controls for support forum since i was banned by "accident" this was done by an admin

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'MERICA

moderators do not currently have mod controls for support forum since i was banned by "accident" this was done by an admin

People wonder why I come across rude and sarcastic on these boards. When I first started to post on these boards I was not this way. The customer service for this game is atrocious. I am a pissed off customer and I will behave as such. 

Answer my question Roland. Why did you close my previous thread without an answer?? You always try to brush every incident under the rug in hopes the typical sheep users will just forget about it. I will not drop it. I want answers. You have shown blatant favoritism and now you are censoring me. 

Aren't you a "professional community organizer" or are you a power trippin kid whose daddy owns AIGRIND? Take responsibility for your selected mods and for yourself. Right your wrongs as a business should for its customers.

hes an adult, a well mannered one at that. trust me, i had to do my own research after poley falsely stated she wants to marry him (she claims it was a joke after i proved to her i knew who he was and that she never physically sees him). i took the time to find out who he really is. hes a nice guy, on multiple occasions in the past i would talk down to him, even imply hes a horrible person. granted it takes a long time to get in contact with him due to his work being first priority, EVERY single conversation i had with him regarding a problem was fixed, even with him knowing my previous behavior (keep in mind ALL of my requests towards him were NOT asked in a similar tone to yours, im merely trying to tell you i used to be like this too, but it wont get you anywhere)

now most of these issues were forum issues, considering ive been banned 3 times by jealous kids and have been harassed for speaking my mind. but again, everytime i contacted r0land he was professional and productive. keep in mind it is NOT his job to answer all your questions on a daily basis, he does this out of RESPECT to the company on his free time during business hours. (if any) aigrind is a SMALL company for such a large game, honestly i cannot think of any other small company that handles such a large scaled customer base fluently. keep in mind not one admin is hired to take care of daily requests such as name changes or posting 10-20 times daily to "account scam" threads to not post in forum but to instead submit a support ticket. it is not his job to give you or anyone here favors, hes doing it out of the kindness of his heart. it took me over a year to realize this, i used to be even worse than you, talking constantly about the customer support. but when it comes down to it, he will help you when there is nowhere else to turn (forum bans, items stolen from guild treasury, exploitable bugs in-game, you name it)

but again, if he offers any additional help other than what i stated, its merely his decision to do so, and he does NOT have the man power to treat thousands if not tens of thousands of players for favors when its not his job to begin with. the ONLY reason this escalated and you took it personally, was because you copy pasted somebodys else favor request, with no implications of it being a sincere request. if you took 10 seconds to copy paste that favor thread, wouldnt you think 50 other people wouldnt mind taking 10 seconds to do the same? this was the first time such a request was asked, and r0land felt hed help the community once in awhile. keep in mind most of what he does is behind the scenes, dont assume he just locks topics for the fun of it. you have officially ruined any chances r0land would help someone unless under special circumstances thanks to your poor attitude. if you took 10 minutes of your time instead of 10 seconds to copy paste, this wouldnt of happened. im not guaranteeing he would of gave you the favor considering the backlash the original thread received (thanks to you, goodjob) but it wouldnt of ended with r0land simply not bothering to answer you. when its clear your original intent was to just disrespect despair.

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yea, Swaaz did have a bad manners in his past on this forum, tho sometimes it appears in some occasions as a mod. But he have learned what he had experienced and becomes better. Sure he is an experienced person. I believe in his remarks.

And to you Absalom, please stop this. This is enough, no need to continue. You bring back the drama to this section. Change your manners.

*eating popcorns*

Edited by Nestly

See? Everyone does not like Absalom for his actions here and for the record he is not the king of Warspear anyway and now he demands answers why his previous threads got locked without r0land answering his questions."An angry costumer who didn't got his order and yells his order and nobody cares"
Btw Nosoatres.Despair is girl anyway and why you do you call her "SIR"?

And absalom always complains to Aigrind everyday :facepalm: i don't want to see complains lmao.

Edited by Sеduce

hes an adult, a well mannered one at that. trust me, i had to do my own research after poley falsely stated she wants to marry him (she claims it was a joke after i proved to her i knew who he was and that she never physically sees him). i took the time to find out who he really is. hes a nice guy, on multiple occasions in the past i would talk down to him, even imply hes a horrible person. granted it takes a long time to get in contact with him due to his work being first priority, EVERY single conversation i had with him regarding a problem was fixed, even with him knowing my previous behavior (keep in mind ALL of my requests towards him were NOT asked in a similar tone to yours, im merely trying to tell you i used to be like this too, but it wont get you anywhere)

now most of these issues were forum issues, considering ive been banned 3 times by jealous kids and have been harassed for speaking my mind. but again, everytime i contacted r0land he was professional and productive. keep in mind it is NOT his job to answer all your questions on a daily basis, he does this out of RESPECT to the company on his free time during business hours. (if any) aigrind is a SMALL company for such a large game, honestly i cannot think of any other small company that handles such a large scaled customer base fluently. keep in mind not one admin is hired to take care of daily requests such as name changes or posting 10-20 times daily to "account scam" threads to not post in forum but to instead submit a support ticket. it is not his job to give you or anyone here favors, hes doing it out of the kindness of his heart. it took me over a year to realize this, i used to be even worse than you, talking constantly about the customer support. but when it comes down it, he will help you when there is nowhere else to turn (forum bans, items stolen from guild treasury, exploitable bugs in-game, you name it)

but again, if he offers any additional help other than what i stated, its merely his decision to do so, and he does NOT have the man power to treat thousands if not tens of thousands of players for favors when its not his job to begin with. the ONLY reason this escalated and you took it personally, was because you copy pasted somebodys else favor request, with no implications of it being a sincere request. if you took 10 seconds to copy paste that favor thread, wouldnt you think 50 other people wouldnt mind taking 10 seconds to do the same? this was the first time such a request was asked, and r0land felt hed help the community once in awhile. keep in mind most of what he does is behind the scenes, dont assume he just locks topics for the fun of it. you have officially ruined any chances r0land would help someone unless under special circumstances thanks to your poor attitude. if you took 10 minutes of your time instead of 10 seconds to copy paste, this wouldnt of happened. im not guaranteeing he would of gave you the favor considering the backlash the original thread received (thanks to you, goodjob) but it wouldnt of ended with r0land simply not bothering to answer you. when its clear your original intent was to just disrespect despair.

You are wrong about almost all of your essay. I did indeed wish to have my CC transferred, it was a sincere request, but also a test to see if their is really favoritism going on. He proved to me their is.

My original intent was not to disrespect despair, I have never talked to her before so I have no feelings about that mod prior to all of this. I only wanted to see if the Admins are treating all the same or not. They are not, that should bother all of you, not just myself.

See? Everyone does not like Absalom for his actions here and for the record he is not the king of Warspear anyway and now he demands answers why his previous threads got locked without r0land answering his questions."An angry costumer who didn't got his order and yells his order and nobody cares"

Btw Nosoatres.Despair is girl anyway and why you do you call her "SIR"?

And absalom always complains to Aigrind everyday :facepalm: i don't want to see complains lmao.

I am not yelling at anyone, THIS IS YELLING!!!!!! I am just stating my opinions on things that I believe could be better in a game I spend a lot of time playing. I don't come on these boards for friends, I have a full friends list in game if I feel the need to chat. I come on here to hopefully help push the game in a good direction. I don't only complain, I have made many suggestions and informed comments as well.

It doesnt matter if I am not liked, or if you dont like my choice off grammar or wording, I play this game and I have the same input on it as you do (including these mods whose actual job is really just to clean the forums).

So I ask again: Why was my previous thread closed? and Why did I not receive the same offer from Roland as Despair did over the CC transfer request?

all of my essay wasnt about you, only the last bit. so feel free to say im wrong when i was simply stating r0land isnt the kid you said he was

at least you didnt resort to cursing this time

Wow, thats how you see us absalom: people who just clean forums? You know nothing.

I also see yall like that.

seduce if you don't want to see them just ignore the topic :crazy:

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

Are you all inadequate? Stop posting on my threads. All you are doing is misdirecting the topic each time. Read topic name and my first post here.

None of you forum cleaners have any authority on this board as was already told by one of your group.

I wait admin to respond:

• Why was my previous thread closed?
  • Why did I not receive the same offer from Roland as Despair did over the CC transfer request?

I wait admin to respond:

• Why was my previous thread closed?
  • Why did I not receive the same offer from Roland as Despair did over the CC transfer request?

Your second question has been officially answered by r0land already.

So because despairs rejected the offer, nobody on forum is allowed to get the same treatment? absalom drama aside, someone else may want CC transferred to a different char, but now can't ask roland or make a topic, due to being banned for "duplicating topics", as only moderators are allowed to ask, or this is purely an attack on absalom because he was rude? and anybody else can get the same offer if they ask politely? who knows, as only customers talk to customers here .

Edited by Sulla

So because despairs rejected the offer, nobody on forum is allowed to get the same treatment? abasolm drama aside, someone else may want CC transferred to a different char, but now can't ask roland or make a topic, due to being banned for "duplicating topics", as only moderators are allowed to ask.

as i stated, and you conveniently ignored, it was locked due to copy/paste. if you want a favor, feel free to put it in your own words.

i think we all have had enough fun here. i especially dont appreciate being called inadequate, and you have gotten as much an answer as you deserve by simply copy/pasting threads and editing your name in. as i said, if you want something, dont be rude about it. first of all you complain in despairs thread, THEN you make your own thread after complaining and talking down to customer support. dont bite the hand that feeds you

topic locked. anyone is free to make a new topic, but make it new please. dont just ask the same question 7 times