Is there is anybody?

Nmac

Do Druids even exist on non-russian servers? Cause this section of the forum is more dead than the Forsaken right now

6 hours ago, Nmac said:

Do Druids even exist on non-russian servers? Cause this section of the forum is more dead than the Forsaken right now

While I do believe that it's just that Druids have no real reason to be commenting on the class- 

There are plenty of Druids on US Sapphire as they are one of the better pve and pvp support classes in the game 

4 часа назад, Drakoslayd сказал:

While I do believe that it's just that Druids have no real reason to be commenting on the class-

Idk about that. On russian forum there is a very tight(and active) community of Druids, who were for years complaining about many problems of the class, and were constantly making new posts. Thanks to our effort, we got an amazing rebalance(the one in winter) which basicly bring class from the grave. Now we got a very good set of new talents, and those talents got a lot of thinking and discussion within our community.:barbarian:

But on international forum? Nothing. No guides, no discussion, no new ideas. And that's really sad, cause i know there are way more better equiped druids on non-russian servers than on russian.:NY21_p19:

Edited by Nmac

• 4 months later...

There are still a good amount of druids on EU - Emerald, I've even helped newer druids coming in, I do have a couple of druids, one slowly rebuilding and a newer one I'm trying a new way of questing for me to try out and see how viable it would be to use on other classes.