Software used to code and design the game?

Ikafati

Question

33 answers to this question

They could theorethicly even use notepad. So whats the thing behind it? You could hack ws from notepad too, if you are meaning that.

He probably wants to hack or something...

By the way, dont you have to infuse the hacked (or infected if its a virus or trojaned or anything "damaging" (who knows a hacker could give us all 10 set signs))

code into the game? And in this case to the servers?

And if it comes to that point isn't it pretty much not mattering what software you are using to code?

It's impossible to hack Warspear. You need permission from the mods and they won't grant you.

Are you sure about that? If a ppl could Hack to the SQL/FTP/Server Machine, he can gave items, levels, mcoins etc.

(Note :In tech, nothing is unbreakable, unhackable ;) But we can improve our security. Trust me.)

On:They Will not give you the Coding language, if you want to make your own game use c++, that language is good for beginners. (But you will have to develop your own engine, or use Unreal/Unity/Quake for FPS games)

Edited by ikuhun

Are you sure about that? If a ppl could Hack to the SQL/FTP/Server Machine, he can gave items, levels, mcoins etc.

(Note :In tech, nothing is unbreakable, unhackable ;) But we can improve our security. Trust me.)

On:They Will not give you the Coding language, if you want to make your own game use c++, that language is good for beginners. (But you will have to develop your own engine, or use Unreal/Unity/Quake for FPS games)

It's not like it's impossible to hack into servers and such, but you need to think realistically how much processing power it would take to literally crack the password to access the servers. Even the regular WPA2 coding that is commonly used to encode wifi can take thousands of hours to crack on regular joe pc...

I wouldn't need to know how to access data files to hack Warspear. It's a different story

Read the spreadsheet I made for barb skills? I wanted to see if I can find the values and make such spreadsheets for all classes. Sadly, I can't

Someone should DDoS the warspear servers till they make free mcoins for everyone lol.

DDoS is a type of an attack, which doesn't really try to hack, but "overload"(language barriesrs <_<) the servers with thousands and tenthousands of issues, requests, data and so on. DDoSing warspear-servers in this case would heavily slow down the servers, light DDoSing would be heavy lagging ingame, a true heavy DDoS attack wouldn't let you even connect with the servers.

Or even better, hack and give everyone 10 set signs and 5 set dmg spheres and 5 set def spheres

I wouldn't need to know how to access data files to hack Warspear. It's a different story

Read the spreadsheet I made for barb skills? I wanted to see if I can find the values and make such spreadsheets for all classes. Sadly, I can't

Dissassembling the installation file maybe?

I think so. Let's put some sites in where you can learn to code.

http://www.codecademy.com/ 

enigmagroup.org

Enigmagroup doesn't work atm.

I think so. Let's put some sites in where you can learn to code.

http://www.codecademy.com/ 

enigmagroup.org

Enigmagroup doesn't work atm.

Lol most mmporg hack forums don't want to hack warspear  ;) 
Although some russians claim they can hack warspear :) .

To any future ws hackers out there;150 set stamina pots would be mighty appreciated, i'll leave my bag empty for u  ;)

Who the hell needs Stamina?

It will be worthless if the number of stamina existing is too high. Go for signs, you can use them. (You can use stamina but i doubt you will spam dungeons 150*10*5 times.)

Edited by MCocktail

i doubt you will spam dungeons 150*10*5 times.

o that's where ur wrong :spiteful:  Challenge Accepted.

Hacker, give me 150 set stam so i can show these ppl.

What's going on here? Hacker academy?

Na, we would never do that *wink wink*

Anyway, if the names of the software used to make the game are secret, just lock the topic. If not, PM me please

Edited by Shilan

o that's where ur wrong :spiteful:  Challenge Accepted.

Hacker, give me 150 set stam so i can show these ppl.

7500 times stam.

1 stam takes around 10 minutes or in this case, lets see... tt heroic for lords wep. cuz drops are awesome

15min per stam.

4 stam =1hour

7500/4=1875 hours.

Dude. 1875 hours dg running, do it :) im sure 1-2 pots are in it too hihi

Even is someone would hack, i guess WS always have back-ups. So the 10 set sign who the hacker gifted us, is gonna be taken away anyway.

What do you think is new mcoins sale idea upd was about? Except gaining more money for the company, saving back-ups of each day. ;D

Edited by Bugs Bunny