unfair factions

angelblaze

I think its really stupid this game encourages new players to join elf and sentinel classes there's already too many and then on top of that u the gm play as elfs so u give them all the good skills and mountain clans and forsaken the shitty skills and ELF's can use all weapons and MCs can't use bows or cbows at least make a way that we can trade with them or a class that can use bows and cbows look at what I get a lvl 21 cbow from Halloween event and a lot of rare skins for bows and cbow and its useless on this side of the war

agreed, i havea posted about these issues before also. 

mc/forsaken get bow/x-bow drops we cant use, where as elf side can use all the drops they recieve. It needs to be fixed

I think you two above dont understand the problem...

It is hard enough already to get a drop in this game, then sometimes when we MC finally do its a bow... wtf.

We can do nothing with it but sell it to store for 500g or disassemble it for a few craft parts.

The opposing faction can always find a real use for their drops no matter what it is.

It is a game development problem, not something to "cry" about...  :facepalm:

Agreed ^^ Make rogues equip bow... simple And Barbs Crossbow or make a new ranges class asdd to mc and add one to Elf too... Something or make a place where bows get transformed into a Sword counterpart Amp Stays and Lets say demonic bow would be turned to rippers ice bow to Ice Dagger Etc Cbows Into Axes and if skins equiped itd transfer over also on weapon

I believe that there will be always a time when the devs give mcsakens good stuffs too... It's like every faction have their own turns. :) So be patient!

marksman = Bow and xbow user

That what mc need!

True.

or just let us sell items to elf side :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Agree a little. It's cool to have this feature in-game, but don't overdo it :spiteful: