Abuse of Power

absalom

>i was mocking you

>i wasnt baiting you

pick one

you cant demand respect, you earn it. and thats coming from someone who isnt a sheep

Who a gives terd, you mods are so uptight about your job. stfu and let us talk to each other how we please. k thanks.

but ya............... silly thread, have no idea what to say just wanted give the mod a hard time cause they all annoy the bejeezus out of me.

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What this topic is about?

Absalom is asking why he was banned for creating this topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43108-question-about-in-game-currency/#entry797253

The moderator "despairs" replied: 

" Take your duplicated topic with all the sarcasm it contains and smoke it a roll "

So It seems a moderator, did not like him asking the same question towards you about modifying his account and banned him for creating a topic? to ask the same thing, due to the main topic being closed, he could no longer ask there again or get an answer. so created a new one.

Seeing as you agreed to exchanging currency between chars and modifying despairs account in public, it's perfectly logical for another player who has read the topic, to ask for the same treatment, unless it only applied to forum moderators.

You answered no in absaloms topic, as she did not contact you further, so it was closed, but why was absalom banned for creating a question?.

In the end this topic will be locked, but we already saw the abuse from despairs, unless there's another reason for absalom to have been banned,

The community needs to be aware if sarcasm, or simply asking admins a question about something, will be a bannable offence..

Edited by Sulla

Absalom is asking why he was banned for creating this topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43108-question-about-in-game-currency/#entry797253

The moderator "despairs" replied: 

" Take your duplicated topic with all the sarcasm it contains and smoke it a roll "

So It seems a moderator, did not like him asking the same question towards you about modifying his account and banned him for creating a topic? to ask the same thing, due to the main topic being closed, he could no longer ask there again or get an answer. so created a new one.

Seeing as you agreed to exchanging currency between chars and modifying despairs account in public, it's perfectly logical for another player who has read the topic, to ask for the same treatment, unless it only applied to forum moderators.

You answered no in absaloms topic, as she did not contact you further, so it was closed, but why was absalom banned for creating a question?.

In the end this topic will be locked, but we already saw the abuse from despairs, unless there's another reason for absalom to have been banned,

The community needs to be aware if sarcasm, or simply asking admins a question about something, will be a bannable offence..

I can't say it better.

Where is ur answer devs?

I think devs should answer this one anyway mind your own buisness.I rate this thread 10/10 needs more information.

I don't think Despair was abusing her power anyway.It was just a 2 day mute anyway than perma ban.Although absalom was muted and didn't post for 2 days everything went fine without him. 

Edited by Sеduce

Asked correctly? Are these admins and mods gods that we must approach with burnt sacrifices and upmost care? I asked he declined, unlike in despairs thread where he said pm me and i will take care of it.

Favoritism, censorship, personal vendettas, and overall snobbish behavior from those with power on these boards.

your attitude is backfiring, dont expect similar treatment to moderators when all you do is spam duplicate threads and demand special treatment because someone who helps the community was offered (and declined) a favor from an admin

Who a gives terd, you mods are so uptight about your job. stfu and let us talk to each other how we please. k thanks.

but ya............... silly thread, have no idea what to say just wanted give the mod a hard time cause they all annoy the bejeezus out of me.

your attitude is backfiring, dont expect similar treatment to moderators when all you do is spam duplicate threads and demand special treatment because someone who helps the community was offered (and declined) a favor from an admin

Your logic is so flawed I dont even know what to say to you. 

Just because i come across rude on here and dont kiss a$$ doesnt change the fact that I was banned for nothing, or that Roland offered Despair something that he refused to offer me.

Edited by absalom

whats with all this generalizing? unless you are referring to every single mod and admin, stop acting like it, and say the names of the ones you talk about. We are different individuals, not a single entity.

And no, you dont have to kiss ass or treat admins/mods like gods. But you should at least show some respect if you want some in return. wasnt it you that spammed duplicate topics and used abusive language against the entire AIGrind staff (including mods and admins) because you didnt like something about the game? Yes, it was you. So it goes both ways. Nobody has to kiss your ass either or show you more respect than what you have shown.