Abuse of Power

absalom

I was banned from the forums for past 2 days by the forum mod Despair for "Irony". I didn't know being ironic was a reason for a warning point, also what did i do that was ironic? I believe this was in revenge for my forum post that was somewhat a copy of hers  (I used her post as a template for mine, since it was asking for the same thing). She was asking for favoritism from the admins, which I complained about and apparently that upset this mod as I was banned immediately after...

I want to know why I was banned if i'm incorrect please tell me why this happened, and if I am correct I want despair to be removed as a mod.

Please look into this, this seems to be an obvious abuse of power. 

Please see the following screenshots to see the 'reasoning for my ban' given by Despair, and the two threads that seem to be what upset this abusive mod.

post-9614-0-14429200-1423846692_thumb.png

post-9614-0-20327600-1423846631_thumb.png

post-9614-0-52738100-1423846639_thumb.png

Edited by absalom

Life is cruel m8.

You were being a ♥♥♥♥♥ about it. You didn't need to copy+paste the same message while being sarcastic about it. 

Well i don't know if you were being sarcastic, but looking at your last posts in her thread that's the vibe i got. 8/8 M8.

Life is cruel m8.

You were being a ♥♥♥♥♥ about it. You didn't need to copy+paste the same message while being sarcastic about it. 

Well i don't know if you were being sarcastic, but looking at your last posts in her thread that's the vibe i got. 8/8 M8.

After Roland's favorable response in her thread, I wanted the same thing done for myself. Using the template she provided seemed the most efficient way to do this.

I wasnt being sarcastic, and even if i was is sarcasm against the rules here? 

"Life is cruel mate" Thats your conclusion to this... who will upset this mod next and get banned? wow.. simple minds around here.

He just wanted a gm to do him a favor,there is not reason to bann him.

let me guess,This topic will be Ignored,locked or deleted because thats what devs always do with Absalom's topic.

its funny how they always lock the topics of one of the person who makes them rich.

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

Don't upset mods. *Shrugs*

By your template i should go and complain about police stopping speeders.

Don't upset mods. *Shrugs*

By your template i should go and complain about police stopping speeders.

How can you compare what happened here to me speeding? I broke no rule. The mods are not gods, i can disagree with them if that is how i feel.... You must live in North Korea, not Finland.

All i can say is that watch what you speak, someone might not like it.

What this topic is about?

Can you not read?

This topic is me asking WHY WAS I MUTED? 

It seems I was muted as revenge by a mod. That is abuse of power, and i think they should no longer be a mod if i am correct.

Edited by absalom

You were muted because you're childish and as you just stated yourself you copied her post.

Anything else you'd like to know?

Is any of that against the rules on these forums? I didnt copy it to mimic.. i copied it to recieve the same favorable outcome. So what? You all seem to really enjoy censorship and power hungry mods...   :crazy:

All that is besides the point. Was this the reason for my 2 day ban??? 

Edited by absalom

You were muted because you're childish and as you just stated yourself you copied her post.

You're basically saying that he was banned because he copied a topic.

i have to read  forum's rules again.

You're basically saying that he was banned because he copied a topic.

i have to read  forum's rules again.

It wasn't an exact copy either, I modified it to fit my situation. The same situation as described.. I don't see a problem with this other then the mod just didn't like it because it was drawing attention to them asking for something I would probably not get treated the same way in.

Incase you didn't get the memo No I'm not basicly saying that but go ahead and read won't stop you from doing so.

The memo:

Childish topic, assumptions it's favoritism wich it was not. Mods do contact you personal when needed.

Copying another to provoke that person to some sort of action> you got what you deserved.

You didn't break any rule. Despair used her moderator powers because personal conflicts. Not the first time moderators abuse their power. That's why serious people should just stop using this forum until AIGRIND chooses their moderators more carefuly. Also not the first time I see this specific moderator (Despair) acting with inadequacy.

Edited by nabnecro

And thus we have concluded this topic came to an end?

Nice b8, I r8 8/8

No, I am waiting for a real response from an admin. 

I dont mind despair... she or he.. (cant tell with anime nerds no offense) seemed quite kind to me when i spoke to him/her i do Disagree with mute but i dont know full story maybe it was for something else you said.. I dont even see dispair anymore

I dont mind despair... she or he.. (cant tell with anime nerds no offense) seemed quite kind to me when i spoke to him/her i do Disagree with mute but i dont know full story maybe it was for something else you said.. I dont even see dispair anymore

I don't know the full story either. Would be nice if she would enlighten us. The warning point that led to my ban only says "Irony."  

she*

A big drama will start here lol

Wow so many people reading the topic, this forum loves drama so much <_<

xD xD

I think i skipped the drama ~.~

Ok, actually in my opinion, no one was wrong.

I mean, absalom needed similar topic as despair to get the same response from the admin on his behalf. But in the other side, despair felt that absalom critized on the admin's behaviour (sarcasm thing) to her and started to make similar topic as her.

Not a big problem tho. Relax guys, everyone can make a mistake in some times...

Edited by Nestly

Life is cruel m8.

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wow i think someone is mad. :bomb:

Not the slightest

I rate this thread 9/10, even made me respond multiple times.

This also sums the story pretty much

i have warning points too, special snowflake got triggered i was oppressing her feminism. mods cant remove warning points, only admins

good news is that warning points DO NOT have any affiliation with bans, they are just for fun. its the new karma, everybodys doing it!

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not the slightest

I rate this thread 9/10, even made me respond multiple times.

This also sums the story pretty much

10/10 in my opinion lol,this topic brought the drama back hehe

Seriously though Despair, my copied post of yours was not intended to bait you... If anything I was baiting Roland because he is the one I was upset with for asking you to PM him about the currency transfer. I know he wouldnt do that for me (and i have many chars with CC i would love moved to my main). I thought it a bit absurd of you to ask such a thing... but i wasnt trying to start a post war with you. You need to relax. The mods on this forum are way too trigger happy with warning points, closing threads, etc.