[2012.03.26] Under development: Deathknight — Centurion of the Forsaken army

Kuzmitch

Dude, you know shouldn't give out your account ID and password to people like that. You never know who's going to turn that away from you. Take the example of a player named Rapgear, he gave his account info to a friend and that  :pleasantry: friend :pleasantry:  changed the password and now if Rapgear himself wants to check in the game, he cannot...

Otherwise, I don't think the developers could really help you with that... :(

i m  banned and i dnt know why. same thats was my best game i was play that 4hours is day and i want my accounts back thats make me sad

11818_.gif

nah.. nah.. it should be like this

paladin - dk - necro - warlock - priest - mage

so pls kuz or snor. describe the necro n warlock first. thx very much..  :give_rose:

Plz dont bet for chosen pray for necro info  ;) I hope its paladin -dk-necro-priest-mage-warlock >:D

They wont favour forsaken only so better if we get necro first warlock will be last in anycase  update mostly end of this month I vote for necro info first too  >:D

kaip suprast repair? neveikia ar ka?

bent prieš pora savaičių tai tikrai veikė, dabar tai nežinau  :unknw: Be to kuom būsi po update, o gal prie lanko pasiliksi?  :)

kaip suprast repair? neveikia ar ka?

ant labas korteles maziau nei  410mcoins neparduoda . Tai manau jam ir panasi problema.

In my opinion the best is DK .. Full atack ...pala good but maybe only to farm no more

I wonder whats the spear going to look like when deathknight is using it, and will deathknight be able to use two weapons like bd and rouge?

Look at the Lunar Warrior for the spear...

will deathknight be able to use two weapons like bd and rouge?

no ..spear is 2h weapon ...like 2h axe/sowrd or ranger bow(rangers cant equip 2bows at a time ;D )

no ..spear is 2h weapon ...like 2h axe/sowrd or ranger bow(rangers cant equip 2bows at a time ;D )

He meant duel wield of 1h sword/axe in reference to bd/ rogue not a ranger  :pleasantry: also ranger can fire two arrows at a time.....

He meant duel wield of 1h sword/axe in reference to bd/ rogue not a ranger  :pleasantry: also ranger can fire two arrows at a time.....

i ment the same in first part of reply..ranger reference was just a funny one like shaman druid staff..

spear is 2h equip so cant be dual winded in simple words :)

• 2 weeks later...