[2012.03.26] Under development: Deathknight — Centurion of the Forsaken army

Kuzmitch

In the name of death angel and greatest darkness tanker reinforced of "Thonaros" (my DK name after update ;D)

People, I need that taunt as a part of tanker in my party. Hahahahaha. LAME ;D

This IS my class, spear and dark user just like Cecil from FF4. The only question now is wat server will I make this on?  :unknw:

Heal himself does not mean shamn & druid heal lol it will heal same way as an attk like strong blow hit 400-500 same way heal of 500 once depending on stats....!

i think very soon we will see who will be dominant faction. And Im sure it will be choosen. Dont worry u will be in third place after elfs and mc the last one. Third place is better than last one. Hahahaha

i think very soon we will see who will be dominant faction. And Im sure it will be choosen. Dont worry u will be in third place after elfs and mc the last one. Third place is better than last one. Hahahaha

Lol look at wat ur saying first if forsaken come after elf & mc in 3rd place chosen will be in last 4th place :lol:

Fb = chosen = overpopulated, another blessing skill(i guess ;D), many rich player, easier quest.

Mc = forsaken = not well populated, harder quest, tougher and powerful class(better skill). ;D

One question though: Does the introduction of new factions mean additional yellow quests for MC and FB for creating a reputation with the Forsaken and Chosen factions, respectively like it was with the Chainless League Faction?

Paladin

Heavenly light. Paladin instantly restores a small amount of health to himself or an ally.

The aura of light. Paladin gives grace to all allies in the group and increases all effects of healing.

Imagine if theres full party of Paladin :lol: :lol:

Paladin

Heavenly light. Paladin instantly restores a small amount of health to himself or an ally.

The aura of light. Paladin gives grace to all allies in the group and increases all effects of healing.

Imagine if theres full party of Paladin :lol: :lol:

lol cool idea :D

5x aura of light

5x heavenly light

so much hp  :yahoo: this one is gonna be undead literally if it is what it seems like

One question though: Does the introduction of new factions mean additional yellow quests for MC and FB for creating a reputation with the Forsaken and Chosen factions, respectively like it was with the Chainless League Faction?

if u had played 0.7 ...mc start with +10000 rep for forsaken  0 for chainless -10000 for elf n chosen

if u had played 0.7 ...mc start with +10000 rep for forsaken  0 for chainless -10000 for elf n chosen

Apparently not...

However, it is a possibility, isn't it?

5x aura of light

5x heavenly light

so much hp  :yahoo: this one is gonna be undead literally if it is what it seems like

nice if it will work like that.. No chance to any enemy. Hope mage have any healing skill as well. Will be nice if all choosen healers..

5x aura of light

5x heavenly light

I think it will be just 1x aura of light and same with heavenly light on person.

I think it will be just 1x aura of light and same with heavenly light on person.

yes i agree. But i think will be possible extra healing from priest. So 1x aura of light + 1x heavenly light + priest healing skill. It should be like that. Triple healing for one person and double healing for others. Nice :)

Soooo...is spear going to have faster attack delay hit or is it going to be extended in range when attacking someone else(2-4 steps away like bow). And are you going to be able to wear the spear with heavy armor just like barb with swords...? :unknw: (my guess is yes,but clearification would help)

Adding new weapons to lab like blue spear.....(like 1h and 2h swords) when the forsaken can cross to 2nd island.

Also is forsaken gonna be able to communicate with MC.

Also like when you see an enemy, lets say im playing on my MC account, I see a elf with his name colored red(vise-versa), instead is it gonna be like green highlighted like a MC seeing a Chosen walking around?

And how is this gonna work with the servers, like the same plp playing on emerald with a MC or elf acc, are they gonna log out of thats acc and head towards their Forsaken or Chosen acc on the same server ( in other words, is the goal for new and more plp to play Warspear using the chosen and forsaken or is it going to be a flip flop of the same plp from the servers and making new characters with new factions just to spend more time and money on them.

(I wouldn't mind spending time on a new faction character, but im just going to be playing with the same plp i've played on the same server)

Would be better that you all advertised this game more so new plp can play.(Eventually me going on my Gintax on Emerald 2nd island, and NEW players that just starting the game and made a acc for the chosen playing as well on the 2nd island at the same time where we both can chat and help each other out.{hunt :dirol: :dirol: ,kill MC :diablo: :diablo: ,chill out :drinks: )

Srry guys for almost taking up forum...just needed to say wat  i needed to say with respect to the developers and players. :shout:

Hope it made sense  :wacko: :tease:

Good questions^

1. DK says spear light armor, shield/axe heavy armor?  Can we clarify?

2.  Both factions (MC/Forsaken) share islenort quests? 

3.  Forsaken/MC can group together? 

4.  Forsaken/MC can trade?

I'm assuming there is some interaction.  If Forsaken/Chosen have their own 2nd island then it would be like a separate game, wouldn't make sense.  Ideally I'd just like to see full integration.  Forsaken and MC can do all together.  Group dynamic will be fun then. 

Good questions^

1. DK says spear light armor, shield/axe heavy armor?  Can we clarify?

2.  Both factions (MC/Forsaken) share islenort quests? 

3.  Forsaken/MC can group together? 

4.  Forsaken/MC can trade?

I'm assuming there is some interaction.  If Forsaken/Chosen have their own 2nd island then it would be like a separate game, wouldn't make sense.  Ideally I'd just like to see full integration.  Forsaken and MC can do all together.  Group dynamic will be fun then.

im sure that second island is the same to everyone. Thats why they writing about mc and elfs alies. And im thinking that trade, groups and chat will be possible for alies. Nonsense to think that they will make other second island. Then no point to talk about alies. Just think logically. Very simple.

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED MY ACCOUNT HAD 3 CHARS  Irfandona,Irfandonb,Irfandonc PLZZ KUZMITCH DO SOMEETHING HLP PLZZ IT WAS MY DAILY GAME AND SOMEBODY HACKED IT PLZZ I WANT IT BACK PLZZ HLP ME PLZZ IT WAS MY FAVOURATE GAME I USED TO PLAY IT ALL DAY AND NOW ITS GONE PLZZ KUZMITCH HLP ME PLZZ :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

PLZZ ITS A REQUEST PLZZ HLP

it was there in 0.7 ...in reputation coloum...but they remove chosen forsaken n elf(if u mc) from  it in 1.0...dunno why.. so now only chainlesss remains which is 0 at start

Apparently not...

However, it is a possibility, isn't it?

it was there in 0.7 ...in reputation coloum...but they remove chosen forsaken n elf(if u mc) from  it in 1.0...dunno why.. so now only chainlesss remains which is 0 at start

Well I think its best to add quests for all 4 factions to gain reputation with their allies. Because being an Elf or MC and doing DQs gets pretty boring...

Well, even better if the Elves and MC are allowed to travel to the new faction islands for earning reputation with their respective alliances. Can be said the same for Chosen and Forsaken...

i hope so

like chainless...from freindly to allied...

like helping chosen do something (u get a quest for that) u earn +100 rep for that chosen with u (which means u lose -100 for forsaken)....when u get allied status with them u can visit their 1st island..set respawn in their statue etc ;D

i too dont like fact we start as allied from begining...just a thought..dev must have a plan maybe?

moreover elf major enemy should be farsaken not mc...mc should have main opponents in chosen...as human vs human . and elf vs undead ....:D

would have loved to see a faction of trolls:D instead of chosen..hehehe

Well I think its best to add quests for all 4 factions to gain reputation with their allies. Because being an Elf or MC and doing DQs gets pretty boring...

Well, even better if the Elves and MC are allowed to travel to the new faction islands for earning reputation with their respective alliances. Can be said the same for Chosen and Forsaken...

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED MY ACCOUNT HAD 3 CHARS  Irfandona,Irfandonb,Irfandonc PLZZ KUZMITCH DO SOMEETHING HLP PLZZ IT WAS MY DAILY GAME AND SOMEBODY HACKED IT PLZZ I WANT IT BACK PLZZ HLP ME PLZZ IT WAS MY FAVOURATE GAME I USED TO PLAY IT ALL DAY AND NOW ITS GONE PLZZ KUZMITCH HLP ME PLZZ :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Hackers and Cheaters  have to banned !!!

oh nooooo dammit why newbies fall for scammers :'(

Hello, when will start that new update 3.0 ? It good if it start faster because now playing have no fun....its boring now... please hurry and make faster that version 3.0....And second thing: can you  repair  sms payment for Lithuania at Miracle Coins shop please?  :)

Dude, you know shouldn't give out your account ID and password to people like that. You never know who's going to turn that away from you. Take the example of a player named Rapgear, he gave his account info to a friend and that  :pleasantry: friend :pleasantry:  changed the password and now if Rapgear himself wants to check in the game, he cannot...

Otherwise, I don't think the developers could really help you with that... :(

im sure that second island is the same to everyone. Thats why they writing about mc and elfs alies. And im thinking that trade, groups and chat will be possible for alies. Nonsense to think that they will make other second island. Then no point to talk about alies. Just think logically. Very simple.

That's exactly what I said.  I'm looking for confirmation in green txt thanks  ;D

I got my account back :good: :good:  bt it is BLOCKED!!!! :'( :'( 

PLZZZ unbock it its my last request plzzz

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Hello, when will start that new update 3.0 ? It good if it start faster because now playing have no fun....its boring now... please hurry and make faster that version 3.0....And second thing: can you  repair  sms payment for Lithuania at Miracle Coins shop please?

kaip suprast repair? neveikia ar ka?