[2012.03.26] Under development: Deathknight — Centurion of the Forsaken army

Kuzmitch

l cant wait :lol:  why we need wait long time update :crazy:  in forum is photos from 3.0 update that means update was played :facepalm:  and we need wait! why????

After all it appears that the paladin is not over powered if we look to the death knight's skills  ;D

nope, Paladin has free pot skill, Deathknight has Barskin/Earthprotect, Paladin has Mass/AoE Stun, Dk has a target stun like charge ( enemy charges to DK ) except enemy can still attack but not move. I don't get what you mean? DK better with skill that weaken enemy armour EX: Desolate - it reduces all defense of enemy by 5%.

the disable is good but its unfair that Paladin gets AoE disable|

Anyways Warlock & Mage will be OP, if Paladin gets charge or if hiss stun is long ranged then he wins, if mage gets Blink then this is not a game anymore :facepalm:

nope, Paladin has free pot skill, Deathknight has Barskin/Earthprotect, Paladin has Mass/AoE Stun, Dk has a target stun like charge ( enemy charges to DK ) except enemy can still attack but not move. I don't get what you mean? DK better with skill that weaken enemy armour EX: Desolate - it reduces all defense of enemy by 5%.

the disable is good but its unfair that Paladin gets AoE disable|

Anyways Warlock & Mage will be OP, if Paladin gets charge or if hiss stun is long ranged then he wins, if mage gets Blink then this is not a game anymore :facepalm:

Not to forget, that the Paladin's Stun also increases the damage per subsequent strike for a while if you use Purification...

I don't like the skills..i expected more. i think Deathknight will be weak against druid/shaman who got good dark defence in astral lab set. Even though i don't like being elf,still i prefer Paladin over deathknight. I do hope warlock got some goOd. My last hope.

so are they copying world of warcraft?

Nah. Warspear is a unique game. It certainly has some funny names for its mobs and bosses. (No Offence to the devs)  :lol:

That seems to be a PVP trap skill similar to the BD's 'Hamstring', Druid's 'Root', Ranger's 'Trap', Barb's 'Charge', Rogue's 'Gouge', and Shammy's 'Earthquake'...

That's my understanding Ashurainx. Correct me if I'm wrong. 8)

It reminds me of Scorpions spear move off of Mortal Kombat.  :rofl: Get Over Here!

It reminds me of Scorpions spear move off of Mortal Kombat.  :rofl: Get Over Here!

Really loved that line...

Maybe the developers should make a new costume design of the MK Ninja guys. Then it will be fitting for the DK to wear a yellow ninja costume and use his skill and yell 'Get over here'... :lol:

There's no need for Sun def since I haven't seen any sun weapons. The same goes with dark. There's no amplification to dark or Sun. So even if there is Sun powered attacks just like the dark it will be minor damage. For so long we had to live with no moon def and it wasn't a problem up until the amplification update. Unless spear is dark powered there's not going to be much damage from Darknights dark powered (skill). I hope I made my self clear to fish brains.  :rofl:  I'm sure most will agree. ;D

There's no need for Sun def since I haven't seen any sun weapons. The same goes with dark. There's no amplification to dark or Sun. So even if there is Sun powered attacks just like the dark it will be minor damage. For so long we had to live with no moon def and it wasn't a problem up until the amplification update. Unless spear is dark powered there's not going to be much damage from Darknights dark powered (skill). I hope I made my self clear to fish brains.  :rofl:  I'm sure most will agree. ;D

My guess is that the new factions will be fighting mobs with these damages. But, it's only a guess...

But if the new mobs aren't going to have these attacks, then it is altogether pointless to have Sun Attack/Defense and Moon Attack/Defense...

Chosen = Sun magic, there is need for sun def  :wacko:  this is an UPDATE, Update = NEW things. Read Priest description, it says they will use the power of the sun god " $%^&$ " and something something something.

Dear players!

We continue to give you more information about new classes, which are waiting for you in Warspear Online 3.0 update. Let's meet the Deathknight!

Опубликованное фото

Introduction

As conceived by the White Wanderer, every living being has an immortal soul. From establishment of Arinar a myriad of souls, moving to another bodies, created an endless cycle of existence. But not the world like this wanted to see the most power-hungry of three Heavenly Brothers, Graan. Quarreled with Nuadu and Harad, Garaan defeated. Incarcerated in an underground dungeon, he gave himself up to hundreds of years of thinking about the essence of life and death. And, having found freedom with the help of King Orin, he showed Forsaken to the world, in which death and life merged together. To the most loyal of his servants he gave a gift to revive the dead soldiers, whose lives were prematurely broken off by the enemy blade.

Resurrected from the dead soldier became Undead. He lost all understanding of the beautiful and sublime. Only anger, contempt, and endless hate for all living things remains there for as long as the mind is not completely moldered. Together with the belief in the all-conquering power of goodness, the call was deprived of many useful skills acquired during their lifetime. Therefore, each Undead had to train military craft or use as a slave, unless able to cover his master's body.

Thus Garaan created another form of existence to bring in his deathly entity to Arinar. But in the end Black God was defeated again. Broken in the War of the Spear army of Forsaken waited for unenviable fate of Moraktar island exiles.

So it was up to until Unnamed came to Moraktar. He would not let dark magic of Garaan to unwind. Unnamed brought forbidden knowledge about life and death, hitherto concealed by the Gods. Under his rule the Damned Legion began to revive. Imparting undead flesh with new properties and inspiring the mysterious forces in unbreakable hearts, Unnamed servants found a secure base - the Deathknights. These warriors, unaware of fatigue, pain and mercy are able to spend the last fire of life to the destruction of the old order of Hagard and Nuadu in Arinar.

While the cold blood fills Veins of Deathknight, while there is at least one sorcerer able to feed the warrior of Darkness, armies of Deathknights will walk a heavy thread the wailing grounds of Arinar. The most ruthless of the knights become Centurions of armies, the heads of the forts and castles, where an endless stream of novices dumped more fragile. To send a fury in the right direction and know the infinite devotion of Unnamed, novices concern dark rituals and improve their military skills.

Those who were lucky enough to survive the battle with the Deathknight, then often hear in his nightmares a sinister voice: "How far would you have not gone all the Darkness overtakes you …"

The mechanics of the fight

If you've ever wondered about who are Forsaken, then it is time to unveil some of their secrets of existence. We are glad to introduce you to the Deathknight.

This is a new class, a great tank and a melee. He punishes his enemies with long spears sweeping strokes, dressed in light armor for greater freedom of movement. But do not forget that in heavy armor using shields and one-handed swords or axes, Deathknight is a dangerous opponent and a great defender of his allies.

All Forsaken are endowed with the talents to the dark magic, so Deathknights willing to use it in their skills. Thanks to their skills, the death knight is able to wreak chaos in the ranks of the enemy.

Deathknight is the perfect hero for the front line, as it may pull the enemy to his position, and not had time to understand anything the enemy will become an easy prey, but that is not last controlling skill. At the moment of the attack Deathknight is able to enchant their weapons, then it can cause dark magic damage and stun hapless enemy for a few seconds.

Ability to provocation attacks also present in the arsenal of the class that will grant their allies to fight the strongest monsters. To protect themselves from damage, Death Knights have learned to close up with a dark shield that could protect them from some incoming damage. This is both a strength and weakness of this ability, so that sometimes is not always fully trust the dark forces.

Skills description

Devotion (passive skill of the Forsaken): A strong attachment to a single creator entity of Garaanu to regenerate energy and makes it easier to defend against attacks based on the power of dark and moon magic.

Exhalation of darkness: Gives the darkness of their weapons. The next attack will cause damage with magic and stun the target for several seconds.

Spike of death: Accumulating all the hate, Deathknight draws a sharp melee attack, dealing increased physical damage.

Threads of darkness: Deathknight calls the dark threads that bind the enemy and move him to the Deathknight location.

Taunt: Provokes target to attack the Deathknight for some time.

Dark shield: Closes up with a dark shield, which gives a chance to get less damage depending on the value of protection of the Deathknight.

Damn where is duel wield of axes was hoping for that gud thing both chosen & forsaken get moon def still kuzz a few things are described more complicatedly hard to understand & imagine !  :unknw:

Chosen = Sun magic, there is need for sun def  :wacko:  this is an UPDATE, Update = NEW things. Read Priest description, it says they will use the power of the sun god " $%^&$ " and something something something.

So you're telling me there's going to be new staffs w sun power and not moon or both. Uhh I dont think so. I'm not going to carry my bag full of armor sets and change everytime I see a different opponent. Like I said, there's no amp to dark or Sun. These attacks are skills which mean once every 15 seconds or so. And minor compared to amped up moon and physical attacks. Unless of course there's new dark/sun powered weapons which I highly doubt. And there's another problem I have with new update. FB will now be able sell two handed axe to paladin yet MC are still stuck with Bows from drops. And now worry about hammers too?  :facepalm: They have to worry about spears and two handed sword. Since i think Paladin can't use two hand sword.

So you're telling me there's going to be new staffs w sun power and not moon or both. Uhh I dont think so. I'm not going to carry my bag full of armor sets and change everytime I see a different opponent. Like I said, there's no amp to dark or Sun. These attacks are skills which mean once every 15 seconds or so. And minor compared to amped up moon and physical attacks. Unless of course there's new dark/sun powered weapons which I highly doubt. And there's another problem I have with new update. FB will now be able sell two handed axe to paladin yet MC are still stuck with Bows from drops. And now worry about hammers too?  :facepalm: They have to worry about spears and two handed sword. Since i think Paladin can't use two hand sword.

No one knows, this is the mystery, just wait. the only thing that is clear is that Dark Magic will be used, the only proof we have of Sun magic is in the discription of the priest, who knows, maybe Necro uses Dark Warlock uses Moon, Mage uses Moon Priest uses Sun,

:drinks: deathking = human zombies, when i kill 1 mc him turned in zombie :yahoo:  sounds cool i wiill no became weak :pleasantry:

Comparison Dk v Paladin skills

Persuasion=Taunt

Spike of death=Heavenly light

Exhalation of darkness=Shackles of Justice + Purification

Dark shield=The aura of light

Threads of darkness=extra disable instead of multiple, its more or less balanced all comes down to cooldown timing !

nice paladin vs dk = dk will loose. So 1 - 0 choosen win. How I said choosen and elfs will rule all second island and lab. Mc and dark loosers can hunt bosses in first islands and colect spheres for all boring life. Very soon we will read ocean of loosers complains that choosen OP. Hahahaha

nice paladin vs dk = dk will loose. So 1 - 0 choosen win. How I said choosen and elfs will rule all second island and lab. Mc and dark loosers can hunt bosses in first islands and colect spheres for all boring life. Very soon we will read ocean of loosers complains that choosen OP. Hahahaha

If you think so then Dk vs ranged class = Dk win and with 7 ranged class long ranged disable is more effective than shackles of justice!

If you think so then Dk vs ranged class = Dk win and with 7 ranged class long ranged disable is more effective than shackles of justice!

anyway paladin tank and can heal himself and friends. So bigger group more dk bones on the ground ;)

anyway paladin tank and can heal himself and friends. So bigger group more dk bones on the ground ;)

Heal himself does not mean shamn & druid heal lol it will heal same way as an attk like strong blow hit 400-500 same way heal of 500 once depending on stats....!

Exhalation of darkness: Gives the

darkness of their weapons. The next

attack will cause damage with magic

and stun the target for several

seconds.

Threads of darkness: Deathknight

calls the dark threads that bind the

enemy and move him to the

Deathknight location.

Look gool skills:)