[2012.03.26] Under development: Deathknight — Centurion of the Forsaken army

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

We continue to give you more information about new classes, which are waiting for you in Warspear Online 3.0 update. Let's meet the Deathknight!

Опубликованное фото

Introduction

As conceived by the White Wanderer, every living being has an immortal soul. From establishment of Arinar a myriad of souls, moving to another bodies, created an endless cycle of existence. But not the world like this wanted to see the most power-hungry of three Heavenly Brothers, Graan. Quarreled with Nuadu and Harad, Garaan defeated. Incarcerated in an underground dungeon, he gave himself up to hundreds of years of thinking about the essence of life and death. And, having found freedom with the help of King Orin, he showed Forsaken to the world, in which death and life merged together. To the most loyal of his servants he gave a gift to revive the dead soldiers, whose lives were prematurely broken off by the enemy blade.

Resurrected from the dead soldier became Undead. He lost all understanding of the beautiful and sublime. Only anger, contempt, and endless hate for all living things remains there for as long as the mind is not completely moldered. Together with the belief in the all-conquering power of goodness, the call was deprived of many useful skills acquired during their lifetime. Therefore, each Undead had to train military craft or use as a slave, unless able to cover his master's body.

Thus Garaan created another form of existence to bring in his deathly entity to Arinar. But in the end Black God was defeated again. Broken in the War of the Spear army of Forsaken waited for unenviable fate of Moraktar island exiles.

So it was up to until Unnamed came to Moraktar. He would not let dark magic of Garaan to unwind. Unnamed brought forbidden knowledge about life and death, hitherto concealed by the Gods. Under his rule the Damned Legion began to revive. Imparting undead flesh with new properties and inspiring the mysterious forces in unbreakable hearts, Unnamed servants found a secure base - the Deathknights. These warriors, unaware of fatigue, pain and mercy are able to spend the last fire of life to the destruction of the old order of Hagard and Nuadu in Arinar.

While the cold blood fills Veins of Deathknight, while there is at least one sorcerer able to feed the warrior of Darkness, armies of Deathknights will walk a heavy thread the wailing grounds of Arinar. The most ruthless of the knights become Centurions of armies, the heads of the forts and castles, where an endless stream of novices dumped more fragile. To send a fury in the right direction and know the infinite devotion of Unnamed, novices concern dark rituals and improve their military skills.

Those who were lucky enough to survive the battle with the Deathknight, then often hear in his nightmares a sinister voice: "How far would you have not gone all the Darkness overtakes you …"

The mechanics of the fight

If you've ever wondered about who are Forsaken, then it is time to unveil some of their secrets of existence. We are glad to introduce you to the Deathknight.

This is a new class, a great tank and a melee. He punishes his enemies with long spears sweeping strokes, dressed in light armor for greater freedom of movement. But do not forget that in heavy armor using shields and one-handed swords or axes, Deathknight is a dangerous opponent and a great defender of his allies.

All Forsaken are endowed with the talents to the dark magic, so Deathknights willing to use it in their skills. Thanks to their skills, the death knight is able to wreak chaos in the ranks of the enemy.

Deathknight is the perfect hero for the front line, as it may pull the enemy to his position, and not had time to understand anything the enemy will become an easy prey, but that is not last controlling skill. At the moment of the attack Deathknight is able to enchant their weapons, then it can cause dark magic damage and stun hapless enemy for a few seconds.

Ability to provocation attacks also present in the arsenal of the class that will grant their allies to fight the strongest monsters. To protect themselves from damage, Death Knights have learned to close up with a dark shield that could protect them from some incoming damage. This is both a strength and weakness of this ability, so that sometimes is not always fully trust the dark forces.

Skills description

Devotion (passive skill of the Forsaken): A strong attachment to a single creator entity of Garaanu to regenerate energy and makes it easier to defend against attacks based on the power of dark and moon magic.

Exhalation of darkness: Gives the darkness of their weapons. The next attack will cause damage with magic and stun the target for several seconds.

Spike of death: Accumulating all the hate, Deathknight draws a sharp melee attack, dealing increased physical damage.

Threads of darkness: Deathknight calls the dark threads that bind the enemy and move him to the Deathknight location.

Taunt: Provokes target to attack the Deathknight for some time.

Dark shield: Closes up with a dark shield, which gives a chance to get less damage depending on the value of protection of the Deathknight.

The skills are very disappointing..... but I've read they can Enchant their weapons to do Dark Magic Damage and Stun the enemy?  :unknw:

And they use Spears, New weapons...

BUT the BIG question is, Will their be new items for Warlock/Necro & Priest/Mage with Sun/Dark Magic Attack?  :search:

left 4 clases more to anonce ,so it mean that update will be after more than month? can mod or admin anwser...

:unknw:      He will be can use heavy armor or light only?

dressed in light armor for greater freedom of movement. But do not forget that in heavy armor using shields and one-handed swords or axes,

good combo here

Threads of darkness

Exhalation of darkness

Spike of death

but i hate taunt skill...its commen...bd barb have....they should have given other type skil here..overall its great...will fuk the shit of chosen gays and paladins espicially...hala dk :D

good combo here

Threads of darkness

Exhalation of darkness

Spike of death

but i hate taunt skill...its commen...bd barb have....they should have given other type skil here..overall its great...will fuk the shit of chosen gays and paladins espicially...hala dk :D

to be honest i hoped for more in skill department and despite 4 good skills i would have loved 1 more coz paladin has all 5 good....

also are they looking to make light weight armor equip holder walk faster than heavy? so if paladin vs dk..paladin will have move def? (pala can use sheild??)

to be honest i hoped for more in skill department and despite 4 good skills i would have loved 1 more coz paladin has all 5 good....

also are they looking to make light weight armor equip holder walk faster than heavy? so if paladin vs dk..paladin will have move def? (pala can use sheild??)

paladin has 4 active skills, the 5th is a passive for the whole faction.

one is taunt also, one is like barbs strong blow, same as dk,

so both dk and paladin have the same two recycled skills.

only bullshit i see is that there is lvl17 full set dark def, but not sun, or moon, so dk and forsaken will have disadvantage there, unless devs have added better sun def equipment.

add sun magic resistance set of lvl 17 or 18...idk if there is any of it as set

we have dark set lvl 17 and moon set lvl 18...

can dk use spear with sheild?

:cray: deathknight using spears :good: but on the wrong side..better if other way around them using gay hammer n mace>.

add sun magic resistance set of lvl 17 or 18...idk if there is any of it as set

we have dark set lvl 17 and moon set lvl 18...

can dk use spear with sheild?

Spear is 2 Handed, see Warrior of Moon..

if other way around them using gay hammer n mace>.

i think they added the "gay" equipment to the right class, just look at paladins face and you will see why  :wacko:

paladin has 4 active skills, the 5th is a passive for the whole faction.

one is taunt also, one is like barbs strong blow, same as dk,

so both dk and paladin have the same two recycled skills.

only bullshit i see is that there is lvl17 full set dark def, but not sun, or moon, so dk and forsaken will have disadvantage there, unless devs have added better sun def equipment.

yea thats what i said in prev post...there is moon set of lvl 18...i think i saw on russian list and drop list...sun magic euips are mostly lvl 13 like capes helm armour....so i hope like astral boss drops now both sun and dark and moon of lvl 17 also

chain armour and capes = Sun def

Laby lvl 17 items = dark def

laby lvl 18 chain armour  = moon def

the only thing that is imba here is that ALL KIND OF ARMOUR lvl 17 gear HAS Dark def, while sun & moon def only on chain armour and capes.

EDIT: MY 666th post, Im not posting anywhere now except tavern since post dont count there  :dirol:

But does dk have the skill like paladin have -

:fool: :fool: Heavenly light.Paladin instantly restores a small amount of health to himself or an ally. :fool: :fool:

:yahoo: :yahoo: Its true dude dk gonna ROCKKKK :yahoo: :yahoo:

forget all mickey mouse b.sh:! Make method sms bangladesh.. Cos developin country u  dont make payment plan..n  b4 u say donthavec.card sort it out me ol mucka

Threads of darkness: Deathknight calls the dark threads that bind the enemy and move him to the Deathknight location.

That seems to be a PVP trap skill similar to the BD's 'Hamstring', Druid's 'Root', Ranger's 'Trap', Barb's 'Charge', Rogue's 'Gouge', and Shammy's 'Earthquake'...

That's my understanding Ashurainx. Correct me if I'm wrong. 8)

Sooooooo goodddddddd skill thread to darkness. Its a same skill of barb but enemies come to deathking.  :yahoo:

But i waiting see necromancer  :facepalm: give more classes information please  :aggressive:

Agreed. The DK seems to be aggressive whereas the Paladin is a defensive character. Would like to make him aggressive like a DK though... :)