[2015.02.13] Preview. Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest

Peter_Munk

Stop crying about who will get the bonus, guilds cam make deals to while some of them atack, others will defend the territories. So why the only ones that will get the bonus should be the ones who only atack

Super Agree

the pass leader ship thingy, not a good move.

the leader  made the guild, paid most of the money for the guild and has 10 days to login or his guild is given to someone else?

sorry but i disagree with this, the leader is the leader, it should remain that way, if you wana deal with an offline/quit leader. might i suggest:

"Heir To The Throne(Thane)" Rank

its like heir but has more privileges, players with this rank have the opportunity of becoming the leader if the guild leader is absent for more than 10 days.

that way, your guild wont be given away to randoms if you quit for a while, only the elected Thane's.

Other info:

• if there is no thane, nothing happens
  • or, guild leader must elect a thane once the guild is 90% full. if he/she does not, highest earning HEIRS will be thanes or back to the first dot point.
  • maximum of 2 thanes.
  • if the thane's are not online for longer than 15 days, the guild leader will be notified to elect another one.

__

my idea might not be the best but id say its better than this one... no offense.

This leadership pass is just a way to force people to play this game.. they said they would do it long ago,(they didn't probably because enormous negative feedback) and now just like slimy politicians do in USA they just slip it right in a few months later to a new update. And wow I wonder when our grandchildren will play they might be able to finish the 500million gp we need to get all guild levels and upgrades

(That's what you would like us to do, right?)

I'm just here still wondering how much longer till everyone quits.. i enjoy the game and sponser it. But you rarely give us what we want, let alone deserve. Will you delete this?

This leadership pass is just a way to force people to play this game.. they said they would do it long ago,(they didn't probably because enormous negative feedback) and now just like slimy politicians do in USA they just slip it right in a few months later to a new update. And wow I wonder when our grandchildren will play they might be able to finish the 500million gp we need to get all guild levels and upgrades

(That's what you would like us to do, right?)

I'm just here still wondering how much longer till everyone quits.. i enjoy the game and sponser it. But you rarely give us what we want, let alone deserve. Will you delete this?

why should we delete this post? It's your opinion.

You never saw a lot of complaints because of leader absence and guild stagnation, but I can't blame you.

Remember, no one can force you play any game or do anything you don't like.

UPDATER ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Next update give us a pet that we must check on every few hours to feed with mcoin only item or will die, kind of like Tamagatchi watch from the late 90's

:)

Passing leadership
''If a guild leader is absent for 10 days, the leadership automatically goes to the next player by rank who was online during this period at least once.'' :shok: 

In many guilds who more pay golds and miracle coins for up lvl and skill is the leader :good: ... heirs and explorers  is some one good helpers  ... is injustice if leader have one problem to play all day and absent 10 days :cray: ,he lost your leadership... please remake this new option ... leader is leader and heirs are heirs ....  if leader no can play or leave guild or continue same leader please.  :good: 

why should we delete this post? It's your opinion.

You never saw a lot of complaints because of leader absence and guild stagnation, but I can't blame you.

Remember, no one can force you play any game or do anything you don't like.

no new update roland failed 80%nembers -1

roland dont make pass leadership some leader are busy at work some member can report to leader happen when he/she is off dint do that roland

+1 Horror leader FULL MCOINS Y NEW UPDATE 10DAY OFF CHANGE LEADED :-(:-(:-( SELL GUILD WOW

+1 Horror leader FULL MCOINS Y NEW UPDATE 10DAY OFF CHANGE LEADED :-(:-(:-( SELL GUILD WOW

Still totally agree with this.

Devs, you have seen many negative feedback already. Just remove this.

Altough I'm not a guild leader, I want this to be removed because some asshole can get the leadership amd kick everyone and then recruit mew members. That's. Not. Fun.

Hey please guys, the devs need to prepare all things well before release the new version.

And of course, the gms and devs see all of your feedback, but they don't need to reply to each post, right?

Be patient and i'm sure they (gms and devs) is doing their best for this update.

Also i say this not because i'm in aigrind's side. I'm neutral.

Edited by Nestly

Hey please guys, the devs need to prepare all things well before release the new version.

And of course, the gms and devs see all of your feedback, but they don't need to reply to each post, right?

Be patient and i'm sure they (gms and devs) is doing their best for this update.

Whatever... They said this week so it need to be today!

You can't even sync guild tourn points to weekly guild points. How can we be sure it is even going to be 10 days.

lmfao ikr...........

the pass leader ship thingy, not a good move.

the leader  made the guild, paid most of the money for the guild and has 10 days to login or his guild is given to someone else?

sorry but i disagree with this, the leader is the leader, it should remain that way, if you wana deal with an offline/quit leader. might i suggest:

"Heir To The Throne(Thane)" Rank

its like heir but has more privileges, players with this rank have the opportunity of becoming the leader if the guild leader is absent for more than 10 days.

that way, your guild wont be given away to randoms if you quit for a while, only the elected Thane's.

Other info:

• if there is no thane, nothing happens
  • or, guild leader must elect a thane once the guild is 90% full. if he/she does not, highest earning HEIRS will be thanes or back to the first dot point.
  • maximum of 2 thanes.
  • if the thane's are not online for longer than 15 days, the guild leader will be notified to elect another one.

__

my idea might not be the best but id say its better than this one... no offense.

if you really want this stupid feature to be added, id agree with this. sorry but i do not want my guild being given away to randoms if i decide to stop playing for a while.

Perhaps it would be nice if the leader can choose the next leader (ofc an active member) for his/her guild when she/he didnt log in or couldnt log in or left the game after a period of time (i suggest if it is 1 month).

-Just my opinion-