[2015.02.13] Preview. Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest

Peter_Munk

what if ur internet provider shuts down?

what if ur government takes down the internet?

this is more than you can comprehend for such a small amount of time

what if ur internet provider shuts down?

what if ur government takes down the internet?

this is more than you can comprehend for such a small amount of time

just agree, leader is leader, leader position is prerogative.

this just stupid :facepalm:

If a leader is inactive and wont log for 10days than a heir who was active in that period will get rank or an explorer if no heir in guild or inactive also same goes for newbie

This is a good idea for keeping a guild active now wht if u wanted to be inactive than why the hell would u invited people in it lel

If u want to stay leader and keep guild inactive than dont invt people in it, i see 10days is a gd period to describe if guild active or inactive

When u say If a guild leader is absent for 10 days, the leadership automatically goes to the next player by rank who was online during this period at least once... Is for all guilds or only lv 7-8 guilds? Im a double guild lv2 leader and need to know this point.

Try to made a system message to make all leaders know this (like to no exchange acc or play everyday for get free gp). Surelly lot of people play the game and not come here. Make this only leader > heir.

Explorer status now obtain more level i think. Heirs are very some.

Try to extend more days, scammers are everywhere.

One or two months ago i make a topic with this point. Its only a sugestion for lower possible future problems.

Other point: If are more elfs in the game (the halloween event I remember info see 52-48% but I dont know if sapphire or what) not is a problem for devs.

I have time in this game and I made and growth the 12 chars of this game in a decent or high level (im not pro) and all the chars have great skills. some people like elfs for urs ears and are more popular in tv or films. I think now great population in game have both factions chars. Mc land is more cheap in market. Rangers is the most used player, but is normal, all people look 10 dmg and think play arena.

Stop cry and enjoy the game. Nice job

Thanks for the update could be the best to date. Personally as everyone else as mentioned 10 days is a bit short. Me and the wife own a guild and where going on a cruise in a few weeks for 21 days. Now problem is we may not get signal to log into the game. Yes we have active heirs and known them for a few months in game. But can we actually trust them to give a guild back? So if we cant log on they get the guild they kick us we lost guild and rl money we put into it other than that great job.

If a leader is inactive and wont log for 10days than a heir who was active in that period will get rank or an explorer if no heir in guild or inactive also same goes for newbie

This is a good idea for keeping a guild active now wht if u wanted to be inactive than why the hell would u invited people in it lel

If u want to stay leader and keep guild inactive than dont invt people in it, i see 10days is a gd period to describe if guild active or inactive

What if the internet system shuts down in my country? Or what if I go to another country and I don't have the chance to access to Warspear?

Really nice! :) btw i just want to point out that the sword that the (probably) dk in the picture has in hand looks cool :D Ws would like some weapons like that...

For example: If someone guild is only the leader, or only one player chars, and not come in ten days for someone internet or health problem (its possible). What pass?

"Passing leadership

If a guild leader is absent for 10 days, the leadership automatically goes to the next player by rank who was online during this period at least once."

This move is illegal! Whats that? Im putting real money here but lose all if Im out 10 days? Why you take my real money? in therms and conditons there is not a term requiring to be on line to use the app. Im sending this new "rule" to google and Aple, so they would say me if this is illegal or not for a free app.

Stupid new rule

You are obviously not a participant in many tours. After we have 20k + CC what are we supposed to do with this crap. Both top guild leaders are saying the same thing. it IS NOT a good reward.

Also, this update sounds good. Ty dev for your hard work. But i am curious to know how many elf are active on the server compared to MC... MC side has 1 good guild, Elf has 4+..... pretty good indicator mc/forsaken faction is lacking in some way. This is a problem.

I play on both elf and mc side. Mostly elf and most people dont have the chance to do tour since only the most premium people get to join top guilds like yours, Sithlords, and others like TheMercs. I have a lvl 10 arena rogue and lvl 20 druid. Ive seen you though on US server.

And concerning the MC and ELF population problem, i do agree that elfs have a much larger population then mcs, but mcs do have mass stun skills like the warlock's skills and shamand earthquake. While i understand elfs have good skills too, I personally think mcs are quite overpowered. Lol nice to meet you though Absalom! :)

Sentinels vs Legion

I'm too lazy to read all the replies on this thread so I don't know if this question is already asked by someone. Are those banners can completely resist spells? If not, can you make them so? It's going to be a tough fight between Sentinels and Legions.

Edited by philshirn

Is more to get more people to participate then being greedy, true doesnt affect me lol Just know quite a few who will wait for their buff sitting in a town while others fight for it, make them move. More ppl= more fights= more interesting :P

Change mindset, go fight and win it for Sentinels or Legions not for your self.

Edited by Priestiwa

PLeaseeeeee... good lord change the rewards.

Control points are probably going to be dominated by elfs, even though we have a lvl 6 guild not like we can fill it with good members, can something be done to balance the population :(

so you give up now? lol

Is there any information out for arena season???? its taking ages..... can someone please announce the date of season end finally? this god damn season is killing me... im already ready for next season... i hope that with this update arena season RR will be done.

also guys i would appreciate if you could have a look at my thread bout seeing how much gold has each member of the guild donated towards the guild. :)
http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43056-guild-deposit-option/#entry796681

Guys support this!!! and lets have this update done ASAP! :)

this is how much elf we should stand against in no reward war that just started 30min ago

so why u guys just don't give them buff in their clan skill and give us the super wiggle animation move

7pts and 3 elf in none reward war and we killed 3pt while they tried to enter

Screenshot_2015-02-16-01-51-25.pngScreenshot_2015-02-16-01-50-39.png

You are obviously not a participant in many tours. After we have 20k + CC what are we supposed to do with this crap. Both top guild leaders are saying the same thing. it IS NOT a good reward. 

Also, this update sounds good. Ty dev for your hard work. But i am curious to know how many elf are active on the server compared to MC... MC side has 1 good guild, Elf has 4+..... pretty good indicator mc/forsaken faction is lacking in some way. This is a problem. 

this is how much elf we should stand against in no reward war that just started 30min ago

so why u guys just don't give them buff in their clan skill and give us the super wiggle animation move

7pts and 3 elf in none reward war and we killed 3pt while they tried to enter

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-02-16-01-51-25.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-02-16-01-50-39.png

Ah the old pictures from a spy I think, really hard to understand what you mean.

We all know this war thing will be an elf party and that's all.

Edited by clarkofold

Stop crying about who will get the bonus, guilds cam make deals to while some of them atack, others will defend the territories. So why the only ones that will get the bonus should be the ones who only atack

Stop crying about who will get the bonus, guilds cam make deals to while some of them atack, others will defend the territories. So why the only ones that will get the bonus should be the ones who only atack

Yes. The war is for fun. I really want this update today, why should GM make it later?! Today or tomorrow they must release the update!!!