[2015.02.13] Preview. Warspear Online 4.7: Birth of the Tempest

Peter_Munk

mmm yeah, isn't that a bit unfair? Some fought, used their time/effort/items and some just stand in other towns, or questing etc.. Or some lower lvl who is questing and has no idea what's going on... lol But they all get the buff.. Well just a suggestion anw, somehow focus the bonuses to people who participated, that way will also make more people want to participate instead of just standing around doing nothing^^

Why do you have to be so greedy? :) It has absolutely no effect on you if you were participating and somebody wasn't

mmm yeah, isn't that a bit unfair? Some fought, used their time/effort/items and some just stand in other towns, or questing etc.. Or some lower lvl who is questing and has no idea what's going on... lol But they all get the buff.. Well just a suggestion anw, somehow focus the bonuses to people who participated, that way will also make more people want to participate instead of just standing around doing nothing^^

agree and disagree.

How about that h make a real pvp place or something with the gankers?few places where we can do a pvp(except arena) and bankers jumping on us...do it like in world of Warcraft or wartune when u simply disappear after PvP chalenge accepted....make us conditions not only draining money!and a real tournament chance for everybody cuz EU server is owned by hassn and his money

Here's a thought. will those who loose that certain re-spawn point be linked to the re-spawn point of where the next alliance banner is?

e.g, say elfs loose their caravan camp (which has an alliance banner) and there's an alliance banner in Kamp-riff,  will their re-spawn point change to kamp riff or just to a random or nearest re-spawn point(somarra tribe village).

I can see his point, it will definitely make more people participate and i can already imagine people afking during this event or just continue questing, but i don't mind either way.

So you know how the totem you have to defend has health, is it possible for necros/ priests or shamans and druids to heal said totem?

Will druids be able to party with these banners? :spiteful:

Here's a thought. will those who loose that certain re-spawn point be linked to the re-spawn point of where the next alliance banner is?

e.g, say elfs loose their caravan camp (which has an alliance banner) and there's an alliance banner in Kamp-riff,  will their re-spawn point change to kamp riff or just to a random or nearest re-spawn point(somarra tribe village).

I can see his point, it will definitely make more people participate and i can already imagine people afking during this event or just continue questing, but i don't mind either way.

Will druids be able to party with these banners? :spiteful:

1. Yes, pretty much like that

3. No interactions with these banners :)

Why do you have to be so greedy? :) It has absolutely no effect on you if you were participating and somebody wasn't

Is more to get more people to participate then being greedy, true doesnt affect me lol Just know quite a few who will wait for their buff sitting in a town while others fight for it, make them move. More ppl= more fights= more interesting :P

level 7 and 8 passive guild skills give increased damage + critical + penetration?

wow, was hoping youd keep the trend of giving a slight advantage, this is overkill

literally anyone in a guild that has spent $1000 will win over someone who isnt

unfair, overpowered

on another note, im very glad you made this new update available to everyone, i cant wait to defend caravan :)

Passing leadership
If a guild leader is absent for 10 days, the leadership automatically goes to the next player by rank who was online during this period at least once.

What happens if no player has been on in ten days?

Passing leadership

If a guild leader is absent for 10 days, the leadership automatically goes to the next player by rank who was online during this period at least once.

What happens if no player has been on in ten days?

Nothing untill someone will

on another note, im very glad you made this new update available to everyone, i cant wait to defend caravan :)

11121.png

First meme of the update :dirol:  

Would u change guild tournament reward already? Plz n ty *facepalm*

PLeaseeeeee... good lord change the rewards.

Control points are probably going to be dominated by elfs, even though we have a lvl 6 guild not like we can fill it with good members, can something be done to balance the population :(

Edited by absalom

1000 CC (now 2000) is a great reward for guild tournament, you have access to best armor in game with CC

im sorry but its the truth

attachicon.gif11121.png

First meme of the update :dirol:  

ive been defending caravan for over 3 years standing guard at entrance 24 hours a day hahaha. nice image

Nothing untill someone will

will guild be transferred to someone with "newbie" rank in guild?

lets say i am owner of guild, and i am the only one ranked. everybody else is "newbie" rank. if i go on vacation, guild will be given to someone without my consent with "newbie" rank? 10 days is WAAAY too short a time

do we lose control points buff if we log off / lose connection?

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1000 CC (now 2000) is a great reward for guild tournament, you have access to best armor in game with CC

ive been defending caravan for over 3 years standing guard at entrance 24 hours a day hahaha. nice image

will guild be transferred to someone with "newbie" rank in guild?

lets say i am owner of guild, and i am the only one ranked. everybody else is "newbie" rank. if i go on vacation, guild will be given to someone without my consent with "newbie" rank? 10 days is WAAAY too short a time

do we lose control points buff if we log off / lose connection?

To avoid it you only have to log in once. Or leave your guild on someone trusted

You are obviously not a participant in many tours. After we have 20k + CC what are we supposed to do with this crap. Both top guild leaders are saying the same thing. it IS NOT a good reward. 

Also, this update sounds good. Ty dev for your hard work. But i am curious to know how many elf are active on the server compared to MC... MC side has 1 good guild, Elf has 4+..... pretty good indicator mc/forsaken faction is lacking in some way. This is a problem. 

Edited by absalom

nobody told you to win every tournament, dont be greedy and let everyone else get CC for armor

To avoid it you only have to log in once. Or leave your guild on someone trusted

guess if i go on vacation ill have to kick everyone in my guild, you cant trust anyone these days

thanks for the reply

I really think the leadership passing is bad... Maybe there is a reason some peoples are newbie rank in guild? 

I think the lead goes to heirs, no?

Nice update, again:) Good luck everyone defending caravan camp :spiteful:

Oh and for those people saying elfs gonna win, you mcs have mass stuns, which we elfs don't have.

You are obviously not a participant in many tours. After we have 20k + CC what are we supposed to do with this crap. Both top guild leaders are saying the same thing. it IS NOT a good reward. 

Also, this update sounds good. Ty dev for your hard work. But i am curious to know how many elf are active on the server compared to MC... MC side has 1 good guild, Elf has 4+..... pretty good indicator mc/forsaken faction is lacking in some way. This is a problem. 

I don't think we will ever get a true answer of how much power each side has (not just how many active). Elf are over powered compared to MC. There is a very big problem with MC keeping up, this update will only make less people join MC after they see how bad MC does.

I think there should be a dynamic bonus to to the side that has less players on at the moment, taking into account player lvls maybe - nah never happen.

Control point is interesting and will make factions fight even more, which is good.

About new guild levels and skills: they are overpowered and will further make strongest guilds become even more strong while other guilds won't stand a chance in tournaments or arena. I Hope you guys think about something to balance the game in this aspect because right now there's no incentive to help a new guild when you can join an already overpowered guild which will continue to have more and more slots.

Control point is interesting and will make factions fight even more, which is good.

About new guild levels and skills: they are overpowered and will further make strongest guilds become even more strong while other guilds won't stand a chance in tournaments or arena. I Hope you guys think about something to balance the game in this aspect because right now there's no incentive to help a new guild when you can join an already overpowered guild which will continue to have more and more slots.

i agree, guild buffs were fine until now. id even say lv3 health buff is overpowered. but we all just dealt with it. now its a race to see who can spend $1000 first to have the best advantage over anyone else in server. completely unbalanced and unfair. the health bonus was enough, this is beyond pay to win

Actually, this is the first time i have seen a dev not being for the pay to win system. I understand that you neet money, but stop ruining the game .-.

The flood is real tho .-. EVERYONE will straight walk to other side. 90% of them are gankers. This is some shitty time for low lvls.

And who is gonna carry the new siths and mercs? the guild right? there are people who want cc :P

Also, why not buy all fancy costumes in store :rofl:

dont tell me you catched them all

Edited by MCocktail

passing leadership is not good coz easily the guild will hack by someone else. m in one of the guild who leader was not online anymore. I make highest GP in that guild. then when I will became guild leader den easily I can dismiss all members. so please Sir don't do like that.

passing leadership is not good coz easily the guild will hack by someone else. m in one of the guild who leader was not online anymore. I make highest GP in that guild. then when I will became guild leader den easily I can dismiss all members. so please Sir don't do like that.

Ikr? its too short. Id be fine with this but the time has to be extended to 4~6weeks. instead of 10 days

It takes 1minute to log in and log out if ur account

>1Minute/9-10days

>OmG all panic.. warspear system crashing.. hell is coming.. runnn :o

>i lost my 1minute in life :/

Passing leadership

^ this , will cause alots of problem , trust me, you cant force people to online 24/7.