Problems with some classes and a suggestion! Read read!

x6t3nc3

What have you done by giving axes to rogues and blade dancers? :D

I'm suggesting you take a look at cloth armor in comparison to damage available to DPS classes now.

1) cloth armor needs a bit of an upgrade. So does every other armor in general because at the current moment - players with 900+ damage are able to easily nuke cloth armor users. Even those with +10 gear

For example. +10 lvl 1 novice armor has 200 less defense than +10 lvl 19 arena armor..that's a bit fked lol

2) rogue poison skill damage should be affected by the players/monsters defense a lot more - because at the moment it's pretty silly how it can do well over 230 to just about anyone.

3) since healers are support classes - I see no reason as to why shaman totem is able to hit well over 468 x 5 at level 4 - perhaps modify this a bit more or base the totem damage on the casters magic damage and the receivers magic defense. At 6003 magic defense it is still able to hit over 350 x 5.

4) that new necromanxer skill is a bit.. Let's see. I think the new necromancer skill should only increase the cooldown of the last skill casted by the opposing player - not all of the skills that are currently on cooldown

5) blade dancers. In my PERSONAL opinion - they no longer need heavy armor as they have ridiculous damage as it is and lack defensive/tanking skills - true?

6) druid 'invigorating stream' an absolute piece of sh!t skill sadly - I suggest making it similar to tornado -where you click the are of which you want to cast it because - as support classes, druids are not really ment to be in the line of fire..correct? Also - the radius is small and the push is sad..also the cooldown for a 1 heal skill is long as *bleep* 50 seconds? Really?

7) it's about time you increase the HP of all players in accordance to their class now - as mentioned earlier - 900+damage against 2900/3000 hp is just sad now.

------

TEAM QUALIFIER ARENA

Once a week at a certain time - an npc appears in nadir for team qualifier for each level bracket. Only for 5x5 at the moment.

Players in the world of Arinar must make a party of 5 (same level bracket) head to Nadir and the leader talk to the npc. Similar to entering a dungeon.

The NPC teleports you into the map (with other teams inside the area aswell)

Inside this map - teams are automatically placed in a queue for arena. Team vs team. Pretty traight forward. This occurs until there are 6 teams left.

When a team is fighting another team - it will alert world chat (Team Physik is now in arena against Team Xxdeaathxx.). When world chat says that - by clicking on the system text - players are givin an option to 'watch' the arena match. (You are in arena for 40 seconds before the match starts) giving players ample time to watch.

This goes on until are 3 teams left. Top 1, 2 and 3.

Top 1 prize wins 'Golden Arena Conqueror chest'

Inside you can find

1) 5pcs Great gladiator elixir

2) 10000 arena points

3) unique weapon skin or something.

#2 prize

silver arena chest

1)3 pcs great gladiator elixir

2)5000 arena points

3) arena conqueror rune set

#3 prize

Bronze arena conqueror chest

1)1pcs great gladiator elixir

2)2500 arena points

The rewards aren't big - i know. It's just something to look forward to in this game.

The prizes are for each member in the party.

Hmm, yea the implementation of axes for rogues and bds seems weird and silly. Axe is for barb, knife/dagger/sword are for bd and rogue.

Since 1 year, idk why the devs change this game into a very 'different' or unusual.

Yea, as Physik remarks above, the dps/support/tank are changing from their main purposes.

Although i havent yet played this game again, i often look at this forum for the changes and advances of the game.

#Justmyopinion

Anyway, nice idea. :good:

Edited by Nestly

Forgot about Druid's healing 2k twice, in 2 seconds, and able to stun lock these OP damage classes, while healing up to full health, i guess that's your main.

Healer with 4 stuns, multiple damage skills, shouldn't be forgotten when mentioning totem pro's, although it can be avoided rather easy, hitting 5 times, require 10 seconds of standing in one place, simply move away, that coupled with 40 second CD, what's the problem?.

Forgot paladins banner, AoE, able to hit near the same amount of totem also for a tank class.

Also rangers nuke people just as fast as rogues / Bd with the axes, with 900-1k damage range capability, if the melee doesn't nuke you, they will die.

Some casters, locks and druids can stun lock the super OP damage melee classes, completely to death, increasing caster defensive with all the stuns, healing, and damage, is rather silly, in the past 3k HP +10 shamans, could faceroll tank these melee classes,.

I play mainly caster's with +1-5 def, much more fun to have melee as a challenge these days, then back when there damage was shit and pointless, kiting is now needed for the most part, in druids  / lock case, forest song working and correct stun timing and barely need to kite.

Right now most classes counter one another, only changes needed are more skills to counter other skills, melees need the damage boost,.

Increasing health is a good idea, but it will provide a huge advantage to healers / kiters again, this huge damage is needed currently, till there is a bigger skill set.

Edited by Sulla

Your server must have some bad shamans g,

Lvl 5 quake removes the chance of you 'moving away' from totem, so does blind - true?

Druid is my main- yes but secret link isn't even an issue anymore considering you need a party member.

Chance sulla, chance. Lock is another class needing fixing, infinite combo kill nearly every class. All melee's and priest/necro. But this isn't about 1v1. Druids on the other hand, sleep fails - does it not? Inb4- make it lvl 4. Then that means secret link is basically useless - yes?

Yes you're correct - 'in the past' what now? Not even being able to perform a single skill and dying because you're caught under the effects of one hamstring is right? Believe me - one hamstring. Doesn't matter whether you have +10 armor or not - all it takes is 1 hamstring combination.

Thing with rangers is, they don't use heavy armor. Thus making it fair.

Paladin banner is not difficult to avoid at all - paladins are ki table by any class - they do not have a rush skill. Fetters requires close range proximity. They will either use fetter or banner first. Avoid banner..easy avoid fetters..even easier - blind, sleep, root, quake, gouge etc. The list goes on.

You speak like you've never played a druid before (no offence) but simply stun-locking doesnt work when you're burst damaged 2000+ by rogues with 900+ damage or bd's. You cannot heal back that much damage in the duration of all these stuns you speak of.

Sleep can fail - sleep lasts 8 seconds. 3 healing ticks in 5 seconds. Which may crit - yes. But still, whislt you're healing - their skill cooldowns are ticking and ticking until eventually, the second nuke is thrown in your face.

As you said yourself- you play +1-+5 cloth armor character - you know what I mean by absurd damage

Druids are extremely over powered Unless i nuke one in 2 Hits i die cus they root/ sleep and then use secret link and run. Druids definetely aren't weak in armor 5k Defence isnt low

Physik ive seen your def. Mines 4k and im a rogue all +9 :!

Arena Qaulifer Idea

Is good...

I did disagree with the Axe

Option that was Bull Shit and a terrible idea.

But you gotta take it as it is i still love using my sword and rondel ;D

Besides most druids even in 1v1 inv themselfs to a randoms

Party just so secret link works... Do the same if it bothers you

Forgot about Druid's healing 2k twice, in 2 seconds, and able to stun lock these OP damage classes, while healing up to full health, i guess that's your main.

Healer with 4 stuns, multiple damage skills, shouldn't be forgotten when mentioning totem pro's, although it can be avoided rather easy, hitting 5 times, require 10 seconds of standing in one place, simply move away, that coupled with 40 second CD, what's the problem?.

Forgot paladins banner, AoE, able to hit near the same amount of totem also for a tank class.

Also rangers nuke people just as fast as rogues / Bd with the axes, with 900-1k damage range capability, if the melee doesn't nuke you, they will die.

Some casters, locks and druids can stun lock the super OP damage melee classes, completely to death, increasing caster defensive with all the stuns, healing, and damage, is rather silly, in the past 3k HP +10 shamans, could faceroll tank these melee classes,.

I play mainly caster's with +1-5 def, much more fun to have melee as a challenge these days, then back when there damage was shit and pointless, kiting is now needed for the most part, in druids  / lock case, forest song working and correct stun timing and barely need to kite.

Right now most classes counter one another, only changes needed are more skills to counter other skills, melees need the damage boost,.

Increasing health is a good idea, but it will provide a huge advantage to healers / kiters again, this huge damage is needed currently, till there is a bigger skill set.

this.

Also I play shaman, necro and warlock (all cloth users) and all I have to say about the current damage output of damage classes is that it IS NEEDED. Otherwise the game would become a stall war / mana regen battle. Yes cloth users die very quickly but they can totally handle those damagers. Of course if you have a 1v1 mentality you will always think there's too much damage because you will be tanking with a cloth armor class on situations you really shouldn't. The truth is that the game in the actual state is very balanced (a lot more than most people think). All classes have tools to handle different situations and counter different skills. You just need to be smart and adapt. There's always a strategy to outplay the enemy no matter the class you use.

Edited by nabnecro

What have you done by giving axes to rogues and blade dancers? :D

I'm suggesting you take a look at cloth armor in comparison to damage available to DPS classes now.

1) cloth armor needs a bit of an upgrade. So does every other armor in general because at the current moment - players with 900+ damage are able to easily nuke cloth armor users. Even those with +10 gear

For example. +10 lvl 1 novice armor has 200 less defense than +10 lvl 19 arena armor..that's a bit fked lol

2) rogue poison skill damage should be affected by the players/monsters defense a lot more - because at the moment it's pretty silly how it can do well over 230 to just about anyone.

3) since healers are support classes - I see no reason as to why shaman totem is able to hit well over 468 x 5 at level 4 - perhaps modify this a bit more or base the totem damage on the casters magic damage and the receivers magic defense. At 6003 magic defense it is still able to hit over 350 x 5.

4) that new necromanxer skill is a bit.. Let's see. I think the new necromancer skill should only increase the cooldown of the last skill casted by the opposing player - not all of the skills that are currently on cooldown

5) blade dancers. In my PERSONAL opinion - they no longer need heavy armor as they have ridiculous damage as it is and lack defensive/tanking skills - true?

6) druid 'invigorating stream' an absolute piece of sh!t skill sadly - I suggest making it similar to tornado -where you click the are of which you want to cast it because - as support classes, druids are not really ment to be in the line of fire..correct? Also - the radius is small and the push is sad..also the cooldown for a 1 heal skill is long as *bleep* 50 seconds? Really?

7) it's about time you increase the HP of all players in accordance to their class now - as mentioned earlier - 900+damage against 2900/3000 hp is just sad now.

------

TEAM QUALIFIER ARENA

Once a week at a certain time - an npc appears in nadir for team qualifier for each level bracket. Only for 5x5 at the moment.

Players in the world of Arinar must make a party of 5 (same level bracket) head to Nadir and the leader talk to the npc. Similar to entering a dungeon.

The NPC teleports you into the map (with other teams inside the area aswell)

Inside this map - teams are automatically placed in a queue for arena. Team vs team. Pretty traight forward. This occurs until there are 6 teams left.

When a team is fighting another team - it will alert world chat (Team Physik is now in arena against Team Xxdeaathxx.). When world chat says that - by clicking on the system text - players are givin an option to 'watch' the arena match. (You are in arena for 40 seconds before the match starts) giving players ample time to watch.

This goes on until are 3 teams left. Top 1, 2 and 3.

Top 1 prize wins 'Golden Arena Conqueror chest'

Inside you can find

1) 5pcs Great gladiator elixir

2) 10000 arena points

3) unique weapon skin or something.

#2 prize

silver arena chest

1)3 pcs great gladiator elixir

2)5000 arena points

3) arena conqueror rune set

#3 prize

Bronze arena conqueror chest

1)1pcs great gladiator elixir

2)2500 arena points

The rewards aren't big - i know. It's just something to look forward to in this game.

The prizes are for each member in the party.

So. The class issues.

1. Agree. Cloth armor is calculated ridiculously.

2. Also agree, a rogue can basically kill you with only using that skill.

3. Don't have an opinion on this one.

4. Also not on this one (Sorry I'm not that familiar with mc classes)

5. Why don't they need heavy armor? They have to fight against ROGUES.

6. Sorry not familiar with ANY healer class, except priest.

7. HP increase would be awesome!

The arena suggestion: nice suggestion, only the arena point rewards are... a bit... high. And still only rich players will achieve them. Maybe add an option that free users can get them?

Like a consolation price, with like 1,5k ap or something.

Your server must have some bad shamans g,

Lvl 5 quake removes the chance of you 'moving away' from totem, so does blind - true?

Druid is my main- yes but secret link isn't even an issue anymore considering you need a party member.

Chance sulla, chance. Lock is another class needing fixing, infinite combo kill nearly every class. All melee's and priest/necro. But this isn't about 1v1. Druids on the other hand, sleep fails - does it not? Inb4- make it lvl 4. Then that means secret link is basically useless - yes?

Yes you're correct - 'in the past' what now? Not even being able to perform a single skill and dying because you're caught under the effects of one hamstring is right? Believe me - one hamstring. Doesn't matter whether you have +10 armor or not - all it takes is 1 hamstring combination.

Thing with rangers is, they don't use heavy armor. Thus making it fair.

Paladin banner is not difficult to avoid at all - paladins are ki table by any class - they do not have a rush skill. Fetters requires close range proximity. They will either use fetter or banner first. Avoid banner..easy avoid fetters..even easier - blind, sleep, root, quake, gouge etc. The list goes on.

You speak like you've never played a druid before (no offence) but simply stun-locking doesnt work when you're burst damaged 2000+ by rogues with 900+ damage or bd's. You cannot heal back that much damage in the duration of all these stuns you speak of.

Sleep can fail - sleep lasts 8 seconds. 3 healing ticks in 5 seconds. Which may crit - yes. But still, whislt you're healing - their skill cooldowns are ticking and ticking until eventually, the second nuke is thrown in your face.

As you said yourself- you play +1-+5 cloth armor character - you know what I mean by absurd damage

Problem with blind, it will either add dodge 20% or move the target away, sometimes even out of your skill range for a short while you chase him, the shaman would be forcing himself to rely on a pure 40 second CD skill, to nuke any healer, 4/4 shield is more viable and deadly in most cases, i have seen it hit almost 6x in a row, 10+ total duration, shamans lack the healing / stuns of other healers, so they require this damage, against melees totem would be better, still not as deadly as other class abilities..

Druid secret link is a issue, considering everyone is in a party for arena and it is able to crit total 4k in 2 seconds, that's more than any class can nuke, dungeons, wars, also apply to secret link, unless your complaints and this entire topic are purely 1v1 situations, i dont see how secret link is not a issue to be brought up? 20 second / instant health skill, should be ignored? from a class with 4 stuns? and multiple damage skills? idk, make's totem look like a joke.

Stun locking does work, root > sleep > root, you will be full health from any melee, already tested it on druids, also with push back + bees you can kite that way too, if fast enough, while their skills are ticking, so is root, timed correctly you will be able to root them before they can do anything.

Sleep can fail yes, that's a good thing, if it did not fail, they would be essentially unstoppable in 1v1, that randomness keeps it slightly balanced, they will most likely lose without it, but will always win with it, it's 50/50 balanced, this is not counting the ability to actually run off and regen to full health, without forest song, so even then, healer's have the advantage.

Can't argue with BD's instant nuking you one hamstring, that's absurd for a tank class with 1k dmg to lock down the enemy for 5 seconds, but generally you can kite a BD if they do not reach you, without crazy lag position, or the BD running back to regen, or simply running out of space to kite it, casters still have a small chance, this is why stuns and crazy damage do not mix, main problem is the stun.,

Rangers being fair, because "they don use heavy armour", well rogues don't use heavy armour, or have 3 ways too CC your enemy, or blessing (which does more damage than poison) that proc's on every damage skill they use, no way too see how they can not be compared on this damage problem, rogues may have stealth / jump, but rangers have huge utility to counter melees, and nuke other classes too, first strike wins mostly.

Could mention paladins nuking players in one fetters, in the same way BDs nuke people in one hamstring, could also mention alot of classes (except mages, they suck balls), that's the problem with the current game, everything has a counter and a slightly OP skill, just wait for more skill sets.

Players running around with 5k/6k Hp currently, would make casters Gods, Tanks jesus.

Edited by Sulla

Agreed 100% on giving rogues and BDS axes. If your a caster, your dead in ~5seconds in arena or outside.

What have you don't by allowing such classes to use these weapons?

The necro skill doesn't increase CD of all skills. Its because of the 2 second expert skill down. And yeah, it should not affect that cool down.

HP increase to all players, yes. But mostly mages and warlocks cus they can't heal and mages can barely defend themselves except teleport away.

Unless you give em a damn heal skill..

Edited by vaginadare

mages?

The class is fine at lower levels, but when you reach higher levels the gap starts to form. Kitting is the only way real way for a mage to stand a chance against lvl 18+ classes  (no chance against casters), but 1 stun from any melee class and its game over, literally all you can do is try to run away or hope all your attacks become critical hits.

The fact that its the only class not mentioned in this initial discussion shows its the only one that needs improvement. Cuz no other class has a problem killing one, no one complains about it and so nothing needs to be said (try to improve your own classes and try to nerf the ones you keep loosing to, that's how it works). Even compared to their counter part (warlocks) there's a large difference in strength, its almost laughable.

Good thing i enjoy jumping around and kitting melees or i would have deleted this class a long time ago. Who ever said the game is balanced is lying to themselves, how about playing every class in the game before making that ridiculous statement.

HP increase to all players, yes. But mostly mages and warlocks cus they can't heal and mages can barely defend themselves except teleport away.
Unless you give em a damn heal skill..

Teleport is 70% useless in pvp/pve situations. Try to use it when ur getting attacked and you'll be a sitting duck waiting for the skill  to activate.

The necro skill doesn't increase CD of all skills. Its because of the 2 second expert skill down. And yeah, it should not affect that cool down.

I agree with you, but that isn't what he is suggesting.

He wants the necro skill to increase only the cooldown of the last skill the target used, turning this skill into a inferior form of stun which works only on 1 skill, which will make it very easy to counter and useless just like all other necro experts except panic. Basically he is suggesting to nerf all classes that kill his druid frequently on 1v1 in pvpcave (rogue and shaman). Except in necro's case I am the only necro on the server who can beat him.

Edited by nabnecro

Tl;dr

Don't touch necro.

It's fine the way it is. Mental pit was needed imo.

Also as Sulla said do look in the faults of druids as well m8. If you have one not so good skill, it doesn't really matter does it? (I've seen few very good druids make use of the push at lv1 rekting full+10 rogues without kiting. While not being +10s themselves.)

Edited by Raislin

I still don't know why people keep complaining about bladedancers and other elf classes...

Really, a +1 bd (like me) stands no chance against a +0 warlock or a shaman which also is 4-5 levels lower.

A +10 bd doesn't stand a chance against casters at all.

I still don't know why people keep complaining about bladedancers and other elf classes...

Really, a +1 bd (like me) stands no chance against a +0 warlock or a shaman which also is 4-5 levels lower.

Lol this made me laugh. Did you bother to consider other classes in the game? Not just casters? I know that his main focus is on casters but practically, if a bad gets hamstring in and spams his other skills, the player is either dead or left with ~500 HP. 1k HP if they are full +10.

-not everyone knows how to kite

- fail kiting, its over.

- don't forget about counterattack.

The class is a mess.

------

- paladins shouldn't be able to use spears.

- druids shouldn't have so many ducking stuns

- BDS.... Not even gonna bother

- mages need stuns

- necros finly got a descent skill, leave it as it is.

- BDS and rogues should not be able to use axes( maybe penalize them)

- more shit wrong with the game

---

Team qualifier thingy sounds good.

Edited by vaginadare

That's your own fault for being +1. if you play this game long enough, +5/7 should be no problem, "rich" or not, inability to improve your own char, won't provide much experience in the game to understand why people are discussing classes at end game level.

Nobody is complaining about the +1 BD, or the +1 rogue/ any +1 class.

The problem is a high amped, BD killing a enemy in 4 seconds or less, now that would be fine if the enemy was not locked down / stunned the entire time.

BD does stand a chance vs casters, as long as bug position exists, while he can always rush back to regen if the caster kites, too much def and damage for one class, you won't understand while staying at +1 .

Rogues and BDs have always used axes before 0.7, this feature was added late due to dev's wanting to milk the community to amp further items, it will not go away, just as crossbow will not, and paladins using spear too get huge heals / damage will not be changed, penalized by attack speed already, even though that's barely noticeable, in the end that's how it is for now,

I am talking about high-amped players. Those bd's are the problems, I agree with that. But why I don't have +6? I focus on leveling, and personally I think being +1 gives me a small challenge:)

The HP and Defence of casters should be improved and they should get more powerful skills. Especially necros:)

I can say that Physik's ideas are good and some of them can be implemented to the game since they're kinda fair for all. :)

Remove Duel-Wield for axes on bds and rogues,Means they can equip axe but only 1 not 2.  :pleasantry:

Not a thing that some people would like.

Yes, remove high amped weapons from people who spent 100-200$ amping to +10 because they kill you, lol

Let's also remove spears, crossbows, maces, keep dreaming, just get better at countering your enemy, game is generally balanced, wait for more skills..

The HP and Defence of casters should be improved and they should get more powerful skills. Especially necros:)

Yes, Yes, my warlock would love more hp and powerful skills too, cause 3 stuns is not enough, do it.
Edited by Sulla

Like it's so fun to fight a warlock as a BD. Sorry, but I agree with improving defence, I also agree with nerfing amp. We got a nice topic for that: 

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42383-amplifying-a-great-issue/

Edited by Nosotraes