My Time In Warspear.

Masstank

Intro: Hey all im masstank but im usually on my shaman the most so ig ill be ulti for now lol. I asked my friends if i should write a story. Been thru alot  in this game and all i can do is share it with u all. To my friends: thanks for always being there n supporting me.  U r the reason i still play . Anyways lets get on with this. :)

when i first began game, i was really excited. I was like a kid at x-mas getting the toy he wanted. Game seemed worth playing. Well i had a rough start,(im sure im not the only one ). I started as a barb named Masstank. Went thru town 1 having fun learning the gameplay. I met two guys who i would lose touch with soon but will meet up with in future. I was a loner at start. I was quiet in game, just like i am in life.my first 2 friends were a shaman named wiliammmm and a barb named davenrocks. They helped me out at start. We quested together it was great. Into a few days of playing, i took a break from game.came back 2 weeks later saw they were lvl 12 i was 5. I was again alone. I didnt talk with em. I just went off on my own. I made it to second island eventually. Still having no friends anymore i had another rough time in front of me. I didnt ask for help. Even on quest i needed help with, i didnt ask. I saw ppl ask me to help them with a quest. It was usually one i was stuck on. In helping them ihelped myself. I made it a habit of helping ppl lol,idk y but i was just being nice to all. At lvl 14 i ran into wiliammmm and surprised he remembered me. I asked him about davenrocks. He told me he has a new barb. He was warlion, one of  my first friends. I was glad i had my friends again but i was still behind so i rushed to catch up to them. Back in october, i reached lvl 17 with my barb,and he stayed there for a while because i started up my new char. I started up my shaman who i named Ultimecia.i rushed thru most quests easier since i was able to heal. When i got to lvl 13 i began farming with my low heal haha. Think i healed 168 lol i felt good about it(lol its noob heal now). I worked hard on lti doing arena on free tix after new arena gear update. Stayed a 14 for like a month to save pts for a staff. When i got it i was a better healer. I farmed alot after my heal hit 215.I farmed lake alot with a friend i met. Her name is Ellyson, she is a rogue, and imo best rogue i ever met. Its funny how we met. Most ppl that seen my barb know he wears the demoness of fury costume.well  elly wore the red colored one and when she saw me, first thing she said was  " :! ".lol i said " u know i look good in this" and she laughed. Haha she saw me more n  each time she sent :! At me and laughed.we began talking and we became great friends. I owe alot to her. She stayed up all night with me and helped me et my arena axe. Elly was my bestfriend in game. We farmed for hours and had fun together. Its sad that she is now gone from game. :( i had lost my bestfriend after the amplify update. I met all sorts of ppl in the game. Also met one very special person who is currently the love of my life. Funny how we met. I was farming at lake and warlion comes with a rogue named carlaa. She needed quest and so i helped since i usually help questors with boss since im a healer n all. After she got lake she ran off. And  an hour later i get pm to help with gg quest. I said sure n i joined pt. I saw that carlaa was in it and so i said hi again lol. After gg i parted from party and went off to get relic by town2 and as i was passing goblin cave i saw carlaa and i was like wow shes everywhere. I started chatting with her and she asked me something i wont forget. She asked if she could call me king, i said ok. She got happy and i said, is it ok f i call u my queen,and ahe was shocked and said yes.got to know each other and we have been  unseperatable ever since.(love u carla).this game was full of surprises. I met this new friend while farming garr. Her name was xsayax. she was really nice and friendly. I remember asking if anyone sold low rune of def. I had mcoin at time n so i sold it to here at low price. she was thankful and i was happy to do it. She has been nice to me, been helping me out and  wished me a happy bday on trad lol. On her bday i gave her a light sash for her shaman. Up to know we r still bestfriends, altjough we dont talk much. Game isnt same for me anymore. I play on my shaman alot. Im no longer much of a farmer. I started fighting elfs more each day. I enjoy pvp so much now.i never thought my shaman would be strong lol. I only planned on being a healer. All i do now on game is talk fight or help . I am one of the only or few high lvl  shaman that help ppl do chainless quest. I spend a long time and my resources trying to help those that need. Its a struggle really. But somehow i still do it because i hate seeing in chat the same guy asking for help on a quest for over an hour. Not many ppl r willing to get up n help someone. I help out when i am free and when i know its doable. I never ask for anything even if i break my stuff helping. I just go farm gold til i repair all my stuff. to be honest i love this game, i met some crazy fun cool people here. Im a healer for quest, tank for quest, i help those that need it on  quest that require more than one, im a pvp freak , im nice when u get to know me and friendly to those that seem friendly.i keep logging in each day to help or fight. Game is fun and its where my close friends r. Im a chatter player and i like fighting a real player with experience. Cant be where i am without my friends. Owe u all so much.think im done lol. See ya all in game n best wishes to all my friends.

>:D >:D im mad at u tank

i made mc characters a month ago. I pmed u. I just wanted to chit chat and cngratulate on ur lv20. I said hi and u ignore listed me :shock:

I thot u did it by mistake, but u ignore my all three. Thats absurd behavior and rude :'(

darxknight, eridnas, urdaddy u banned em. Why :'(