AmericanPsycho

I have some:

1."Why we can't reach b1 in astral with 5 parties :( "

2."I WAS USING 3 POTS AND STILL DIED"

3."Let's kill lvl12 players with our astral bows"

4."Why MC's are so OP???"

And last...

MC killed an low level ELF...

ELF: F**king id**t, I bet you cant kill my lvl20 ranger.

ELF brings the lvl20 ranger...

MC still kills the ELF

ELF: ****** mot*****ker a**h*le HACKER.

look manley I contributed to ur thread like I said I would ;D unfortunately Idk wht elfs say when they see me but I can guess by their body language. elf runs at me turns around n runs back. tells me he saying "duck its ulti need more help "5secs later elf returns with his pt my guess is he saying "think we got enough. get her" :facepalm: this applies to all who have seen an elf run just to come bqck with more ppl. and I like it when an elf says we run away all the time. yea mc run away. lol I see rangers leave a battlefield as soon as one elf falls.  lol only mc i know that runs away is rokzz. #1 mthing elf say is mc noobs usually comes after they got their ass kicked  :rofl:

REALLY LMAO I think your talking about lvl 15 you kill so much, oh shit yeah I know your the other version of rokzz lmao.. cause your as hell don't kill me.. anytime PVP!

U fight me once, die, revive and kill me, then  u go spend all your money on amps, come back, fight me once fair and BARLEY win and thing you are king and refuse to fight me again cause u know the outcome gunna be different.......keep fighting pussy......1 fight dont say shit.......leave your revive money at home.........

]]] link=topic=59447.msg272994#msg272994 date=1342751673]

oy ... wake .. dont make a dream here  :clapping:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:tease: OH WOW! the cool smoker with the rainbow wristband wants to talk? If you spend more time trying not to smoke sooo much, i might have a little respect for, but wait can I when you wear a FRUITY PEPPLES WRISTBAND :facepalm: . Jaw I already know whats your main man going to be. Lets find out, rouge....nope, mage....to hard for you,paladin....... :lol:  thats a joke. JAW IS GOING TO DROP HIS BLADEDANCER TO BE A............................PRIEST,PRIEST,PRIEST,PRIEST,PRIEST,PRIEST. And I match your wristband. :spiteful:

REALLY LMAO I think your talking about lvl 15 you kill so much, oh shit yeah I know your the other version of rokzz lmao.. cause your as hell don't kill me.. anytime PVP!

:unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: WHO ARE YOU?

• 3 weeks later...

Both sides have their idiots and both have their good people.  Here's a brief history of US Sapphire:

In the beginning, before amplification, back when all classes had two skills only, there was a plethora of elves and a few humans trying to scratch out a meager existence.  Back then MC towns didn't have guards (yes zero npc guards).  Easy moders sought out the easiest realm (fb) and those who preferred a challenge were MC.  Because of this imbalance of power MC were outnumbered 10 to 1.  It wasn't uncommon to have a party of bored elves sit in an MC town and kill the same people over and over at a respawn statue.  This was before you could make both factions on the same server on one account. 

As a result of this hardship and overwhelming odds, MC learned the only way to accomplish anything was to work together.  When someone needed chainless everyone showed up to help.  When someone called for war, everyone showed up to help.  While the overpopulated elves bickered over farming spots and drops, the MC were being forged into a united community. 

As the updates came in guards were added to MC towns.  Nadir spawn points were removed to balance farming granite and genie.  Skills were added to help balance the range advantage elves enjoyed.  The pendulum began to swing back towards balance.  Unfortunately they also added the ability to make a class on both factions on the same server.  Easy moders had lost much of their power.  Many FB joined the MC side and were shocked at the level of cooperation that existed .  Some easy moders moved onto new classes, some remain clinging to their rangers. 

While the influx of former FB players to the MC side has helped balance population, it has watered down the community as many brought their elitist attitudes with them.  A few assimilated into MC culture.  However a core group of helpful MC remain, those who remember the way it was. 

Ok so a bit dramatized but its basically true.  FB are divided in cliques, while most mc are open to helping to this day.

So true,

i was originally a fb when i was new to this game, i remember at v.0.7 mc camps were so empty, no guards at the towns, easy to camp there, but one thing i realized was that mcs were always staying in groups, i could see them "Planning" before they attacked us. and thus,  managed to defend their town (at that time i had 2 different ids, one id for firstborn, other for mc). anyways, i recently left fb faction because people there are just talking trash, and are not cooperative at all.

when i joined the mc side i was shocked on how well mcs are planning before the are questing, they were always Planning, they were united, and a proud low numbered population..

anways, v.3 came out and i joined the forsaken faction, and got genie quest.

i just love the way mcs planned that one! as we left nadir to go for genie i was thinking for myself; "seriously, we won't be able to hold genie for more than 3 minutes because elves are just gonna get backup."

but i was so wrong, once we entered genie we quickly did our jobs, questors stayed up, high lvlers to guard door. we managed to hold genie for almost 50 minutes before we all got overrunned by elves, and everyone got genie (i hope)..

i just love how united our faction is ::)

but ofcourse, our faction isn't perfect either, and has some trash talkers aswell..

Im proud of mcs and forsakens too! Long live to dark side! Heil The SHadow!

Yesterday we managed to defeat six shadows with younger  part of dark side, forsakens! This was very spontaneus war. No talking, just action. That was awesome!

10 thing what mc tell me?

1-u are so strong ..please dont kill my noob char :cray:

2-when u will stop arena please pm me..i want to do it...dont want to face u and waste my tik :pardon:

3-please dont kill me :sorry:

4-kosk i have elf char why u kill me :sorry:

5-i need quest dont kill me :(

6-i want to pvp u...but sady they lose :tease:

7-omg u never die...do u use script of never dying? :crazy:

8-how many costumes you got :shok:

9-i hate u stupid bunny :diablo:

10-please show me ur equips ;D

lol..

so true... Hehehe :D

• 2 weeks later...

muontain claners - dont cry.. Hate elves cause we rock,so jeluos..cry on forum very..sad for u. Go and learm how to play or get a life.this is game.. All classes have diferent skills..ranger camping ,yeah its normal cuse he is hunter ,not tank like barbarian or bladedancer..read abot this game..AND DONT CRY KIDS!

muontain claners - dont cry.. Hate elves cause we rock,so jeluos..cry on forum very..sad for u. Go and learm how to play or get a life.this is game.. All classes have diferent skills..ranger camping ,yeah its normal cuse he is hunter ,not tank like barbarian or bladedancer..read abot this game..AND DONT CRY KIDS!

this is how I cry ->  :rofl:  When reading your post  ;D ;D

sticky post is good ;D you need to be as sticky from admin accepts it! ;D

lol that gives me absolutly no relivent information, please go over your responce and get back to me with a responce that makes sence and provides more useful information............nice smiley faces tho..... :good: ........................HIGH FIVE!