TOP 10 THINGS ELFS SAY!!!

AmericanPsycho

Not all elves complain when they die  I die all the time seeing as im low lvl and all and I dont complain once. If I had to get mad at someone i would get mad at elves because they let mc get all the way to gasphel and markasha  :facepalm:

I like this guy.............

Well I think MC has a better community (correct me if I'm wrong) the majurity of elves are just cocky noobs who likes to talk shit  :facepalm:  I just wanna know what its like on the other side..

The only elf i really like is Xmoonlight at least she does something with her equipment and would actually hold a little conversation with me  :good:  but i dont like elves such as Sonofman Jaws and Timeuss those are just a few names they wont even talk to me because they think they are just too good and Timeuss tried to embarass me by trying to make me look like an outcast but little do he know im so good at trash talking  :spiteful:

And from what i hear I may not be the only one who doesnt like Sonofman

Well I think MC has a better community (correct me if I'm wrong) the majurity of elves are just cocky noobs who likes to talk shit  :facepalm:  I just wanna know what its like on the other side..

The only elf i really like is Xmoonlight at least she does something with her equipment and would actually hold a little conversation with me  :good:  but i dont like elves such as Sonofman Jaws and Timeuss those are just a few names they wont even talk to me because they think they are just too good and Timeuss tried to embarass me by trying to make me look like an outcast but little do he know im so good at trash talking  :spiteful:

Lol i really like this guy.  You're 100% on the money. 

Sorry I posted the same picture but yea you get the message... But the first message he said was "Guys what are we doing out here again" I guess he was talking to his pt And i was jking around saying you guys can help me with quests while your just standing (and put a little smiley face at the end ) and then he goes on and says "i dont think i was talking to you" So im just like  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This elf community just makes me want to quit this game It's like a whole bunch of elves around but how many are willing to help me with quests when i pm them :unknw:  but here is a little fun facts i started this game 3-4 months ago and out of all the quests i've did not ONE level 20 helped me  :facepalm:

Both sides have their idiots and both have their good people.  Here's a brief history of US Sapphire:

In the beginning, before amplification, back when all classes had two skills only, there was a plethora of elves and a few humans trying to scratch out a meager existence.  Back then MC towns didn't have guards (yes zero npc guards).  Easy moders sought out the easiest realm (fb) and those who preferred a challenge were MC.  Because of this imbalance of power MC were outnumbered 10 to 1.  It wasn't uncommon to have a party of bored elves sit in an MC town and kill the same people over and over at a respawn statue.  This was before you could make both factions on the same server on one account. 

As a result of this hardship and overwhelming odds, MC learned the only way to accomplish anything was to work together.  When someone needed chainless everyone showed up to help.  When someone called for war, everyone showed up to help.  While the overpopulated elves bickered over farming spots and drops, the MC were being forged into a united community. 

As the updates came in guards were added to MC towns.  Nadir spawn points were removed to balance farming granite and genie.  Skills were added to help balance the range advantage elves enjoyed.  The pendulum began to swing back towards balance.  Unfortunately they also added the ability to make a class on both factions on the same server.  Easy moders had lost much of their power.  Many FB joined the MC side and were shocked at the level of cooperation that existed .  Some easy moders moved onto new classes, some remain clinging to their rangers. 

While the influx of former FB players to the MC side has helped balance population, it has watered down the community as many brought their elitist attitudes with them.  A few assimilated into MC culture.  However a core group of helpful MC remain, those who remember the way it was. 

Ok so a bit dramatized but its basically true.  FB are divided in cliques, while most mc are open to helping to this day.

Both sides have their idiots and both have their good people.  Here's a brief history of US Sapphire:

In the beginning, before amplification, back when all classes had two skills only, there was a plethora of elves and a few humans trying to scratch out a meager existence.  Back then MC towns didn't have guards (yes zero npc guards).  Easy moders sought out the easiest realm (fb) and those who preferred a challenge were MC.  Because of this imbalance of power MC were outnumbered 10 to 1.  It wasn't uncommon to have a party of bored elves sit in an MC town and kill the same people over and over at a respawn statue.  This was before you could make both factions on the same server on one account. 

As a result of this hardship and overwhelming odds, MC learned the only way to accomplish anything was to work together.  When someone needed chainless everyone showed up to help.  When someone called for war, everyone showed up to help.  While the overpopulated elves bickered over farming spots and drops, the MC were being forged into a united community. 

As the updates came in guards were added to MC towns.  Nadir spawn points were removed to balance farming granite and genie.  Skills were added to help balance the range advantage elves enjoyed.  The pendulum began to swing back towards balance.  Unfortunately they also added the ability to make a class on both factions on the same server.  Easy moders had lost much of their power.  Many FB joined the MC side and were shocked at the level of cooperation that existed .  Some easy moders moved onto new classes, some remain clinging to their rangers. 

While the influx of former FB players to the MC side has helped balance population, it has watered down the community as many brought their elitist attitudes with them.  A few assimilated into MC culture.  However a core group of helpful MC remain, those who remember the way it was. 

Ok so a bit dramatized but its basically true.  FB are divided in cliques, while most mc are open to helping to this day.

AH THANKS you just explained why most Elves are stubborn assholes that act like rich snobs and why MC seems more willing to fight and quicker to start "wars" i say that because you know how many elves are willing and ready to participate in so called wars  :unknw:  MC just camp at bridge people in trade chat yell mc at bridge mc at bridge and MC just stay as long as they want until they get tired of wiping low levels who are willing to fight's blood off of their swords and axes. If Elves had as much will and spirit as MC and the best wasnt based off of who had the best wallet this game would be perfect :good:

nice fairytale.  :spiteful:

What fairy tale?  It's all true check the update history ...um...guy?

Lol pop's why you post that hitory? Those asshole dont care about that hahaha.

I love this dude, come mc bro, make rouge, its best char in game, i will give you a low rune of defence for free. ;)

yes you wrong :dirol:

i play both faction, and each faction have an asshole too ;D

it's depend on how u play, your attitude, and your emotion.

my suggestion is, no matter which faction u play, just enjoy it. be a friend with good player, just ignore asshole, be a good player, and if u can handle it,, be a low profile player.

if u don't believe me, go try other faction then ;D

fairytale or history or whatever u wanna call it, it doesnt matter to those who doesnt care. and the past isnt the topic here. lmfao. at ikw marziza azan bah mukah muh jan zah litratuh muh? tnginang mukah yan mukah bah tawag jan? lmao.  :spiteful:

Lol pop's why you post that hitory? Those asshole dont care about that hahaha.

fairytale or history or whatever u wanna call it, it doesnt matter to those who doesnt care. and the past isnt the topic here. lmfao. at ikw marziza azan bah mukah muh jan zah litratuh muh? tnginang mukah yan mukah bah tawag jan? lmao.

Hahaha  ang kapal ng mukha mo rin kundi post ka ng ''not related to topic '' eh anu yan post mo na about sakin hahaha.. Hindi yan mukha picture yan tanga.. Highflow mukha mo ba yan? Parang paa lang.. pre anung balak mo? Meet tau minsan o gusto mong dayuhin pa kita '' suntukan nalang tayo. Dami mo sat sat ehh.. Wag moko basahin sa topic baka pag nagkitatayo mukha mo mabasag..

I can add more from emerald

1- stay here!!! Block and camp in crosing 10. Vs 1 mc

2-Why mc can run in lab

3-TRADE CHAT: crossfit in caravans come all!!  ;D

4-Omg crossfit killing in crossing more than 5+ alone  8)

Hahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im doin the same on Sapphire server, u gotta love dat cave above elf caravans! 8)

SPREADING THE TERROR OF ROUGES! :drinks:

looks like this is a topic for lifeless people. well good luck you all talking senseless words. i won't ever enter this discussion cause i m more than sure mcs are OP, but devs just let it as it is...

looks like this is a topic for lifeless people. well good luck you all talking senseless words. i won't ever enter this discussion cause i m more than sure mcs are OP, but devs just let it as it is...

lmao, nobody invited a lifeless troll.

at least i troll, what u do? you are a dead lifeless  :shok:

Holy Shnikes, looks like we got ourself a old school clowning battle :good: my guess for next insult.....your a life deadless :rofl:

Lmao very funny topic... And the truth is about Manley and Captianpoo.. They pot like there is no tomorrow once you get their health low.. And IF YOU DO KILL someone like Captianpoo, he revives, uses pot, and then kills you...  :facepalm:  So bravo! You get a lot of kills.. Good for you.

same as cronoz and tyranu lmao rich kids  :spiteful:

Lmao very funny topic... And the truth is about Manley and Captianpoo.. They pot like there is no tomorrow once you get their health low.. And IF YOU DO KILL someone like Captianpoo, he revives, uses pot, and then kills you...  :facepalm:  So bravo! You get a lot of kills.. Good for you.

Yeah well thank god for you captainpoo is retired and those are offcialy old quotes from elfs and need to be replaced with new ones with new names ect....Inncorrect information on Manley however, you see i hardly ever use pots and i have NEVER once revived on place, i would rather buy 20 arena ticks instead.............. thanks for contributing to the thread though realy appreciate it :good: .............2 more views and i hit 2k

Sounds like someone is a bit butthurt I came prepared when on elf side solo.

Use your brains moron. I am not going to waste my time running back and forth from rez when i can use my money (not  yours) to buy health pots or rez.

Use your brains moron. I am not going to waste my time running back and forth from rez when i can use my money (not  yours) to buy health pots or rez.

agree  :wacko:

I am butthurt? :facepalm: For actually killing you solo, and then you revive and kill me? It sounds more to me that you can't accept defeat

I am butthurt? :facepalm: For actually killing you solo, and then you revive and kill me? It sounds more to me that you can't accept defeat

You cant take on Poo 1 v 1, stop making up fairy tales.  :fool:

You cant take on Poo 1 v 1, stop making up fairy tales.  :fool:

Poo is not a god :facepalm:  He can die aswell like everyone els

Solo my ass. There's usually a few on me when i go solo to elf side.  Keep dreaming.

Who Said I was a god???  Noone.

Now you are just pulling crap out of the air.

Solo my ass. There's usually a few on me when i go solo to elf side.  Keep dreaming.

Who Said I was a god???  Noone.

Now you are just pulling crap out of the air.

Poo is not a god :facepalm:  He can die aswell like everyone els

They think you are unbeatable...