the gab between lvl is gonna grow too much next lvl update pls seloustion maybe dev might read

Bdsc

But a dicky way. My bd will get deleted after 1 year? Sorry, I say no to that.

From level 1-15 in 2 weeks is possible, but from 20-25 in 1 week is impossible, only for premium players (I mean, for level 23-24, you need to gather 2400 xp. A bit much, isn't it?)

Level 25-30... Noone can make that in 1 week. Sorry.

you are being too serious bro

Lel in 2011 six shadow needed 10 or 12 parts, we were making wars just for six and it was so much fun, not like now, a +10 necro can solo them

well thats a sad thing.... one thing didnt change though!! elfs are still weak...

bottom line INCREASE THE STRENGHT AND HP OF BERENGER SHADOWS. make him look like a BOSS

In my mind, not that much lol.

We only gathered around 4-5 pts at that time, two lvl 18s joined though. But ofc after 3rd or 4th trial, we had just succeed xD. At the first, only 1 pt who done, and after that more ppls who also needed to do that qst came (seemed like so crowd in the trade chat). The finished ppls ofc didnt leave the shadow place. We helped the others who hadnt done.

I remember that i got some def and dmg spheres while in the pt (not many druid lol) was helping the questor.

P.S. I ever saw the druid named Poley when was doing this quest.

when was the trade chat released? 

Edited by kagegaara

Nice idea. But how easy should the math problems be? For 6th class maybe? And younger players? WHats with them?

Question 1. 1+1 = ?

Question 2. 1+2 = ?

Question 3. What is √48 in the form n√3.

Final Question.  Considering the following road, where "y" is the elevation in mm, and "x" the chain-age in meters (this run between -100 and 100)

You will need to calculate and classify the reduced levels of any horizontal (stationary point) by considering both y' and y".

a)  y = 0.001x3 + 0.02x2 – 3x + 40

b ) y = 15x – 0.002x3

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Question 1. 1+1 = ?

Question 2. 1+2 = ?

Question 3. What is √48 in the form n√3.

Final Question.  Considering the following road, where "y" is the elevation in mm, and "x" the chain-age in meters (this run between -100 and 100)

You will need to calculate and classify the reduced levels of any horizontal (stationary point) by considering both y' and y".

a)  y = 0.001x3 + 0.02x2 – 3x + 40

b ) y = 15x – 0.002x3

Q1: 2

Q2: 3

Q3: 4√3

FQ:  Sorry I didn't have had cubic equations yet. Only a little, but no official problems.

Q1: 2

Q2: 3

Q3: 4√3

FQ:  Sorry I didn't have had cubic equations yet. Only a little, but no official problems.

Well, too bad. Account Deleted

The final question was Differentiation, am currently learning it right now. I was trying to trick one of you into doing my work for me :crazy:

And it would have gotten away with it too! If it weren't for you meddling kids and your stupid dog. 

• 11 months later...

Personally, I think Berengar's Six Shadows is a horrifying quest, but it gives you a challenge. It isn't even that hard. Just find 3 others you trust.

For me this quest is the worst of all I did before because you should to find only heroes that have got this quest.

Shadows could be difficult to beat and I'm agree but this restriction make it almost impossible.

I wouldn't like to see heroes to stay blocked in game without have an help...

This is my opinion.

I'm looking for a party for to fight the six Berengar Shadows but nobody has got this quest, maybe for afraid or maybe for other reason about it.

I'd like that all can enter in the six shadows room and to help who needs an help.