[2015.02.09] The Guild Power: Double your upgrade speed!

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.3.8.cover.preview.png

Dear players! We have an offer for you. During this set period you will have the unique opportunity to create and upgrade your guild to the third level in an extremely short time. Start right now! From 12:00 on the 9th of Feb to 11:00 on the 16th of Feb (CET) every player can get:

50% off when creating a Guild! Get your own army, increase your physical defense and receive more experience for daily quests!

50% off upgrading costs to take the Guild to the second level!* Get your own Storage, increase your magical defense and receive more Arena points!

50% off the price for upgrading the Guild to the third level! Even more health points and “Invisibility” skill for everyone!

50% off the price for renaming the guild!

Double amount of Guild points for completing Dungeons!

We also have great news for the participants of the running Guild Tournament! The winners will get the double amount of Crimson Corundums!

If you still have not gathered a team together in order to become stronger — now is the best time to do it!

*you need twice less Guild Points, gold and Unity Signs for leveling up to the 2nd and 3rd guild levels.

Best wishes and good luck!

AIGRIND

dont forget put unity signs to sale on last day :) please :blush:  and thanks from last crystal n rune sale ;D  got crit charms to lvl 5 axe in first try :good:

Edited by Xmasteer

You should make this event at least for a month %)

So that Themercs and ShitSithlords can both get this bonus xD

Seriously noone does touri, all have to rest at 3# and only if they put enough effort in it .-. (aka. pots aka mcoins aka money€€€)

Also at least do the awesome sales at weekend :

Nice Idea, bad Realised.

YO BUY UPDATE LEVEL 26 NOOOOOO X2 GUILD

INJUST OFFERT 1YEAR GUILD FULL GP Y AGAIN OFFERT X2 PUFFFFFFFFFF

GO UPDATE LEVEL 26 YA WARSPEAR HORROR +50FRIENDS OFF X NO UPDATE

HORROR WARSPEAR HORROR

hi GM....pls if you can give us other week of this spécial offer cuz u know that lot of ppl creat guild and they dont have more guild point to level up so they cant other have guild lv 2 or 3 and it's the same and lot of guild recruiting ppl for gold to have gp cuz the spécial offer will end  so if u can give us more time with this offer pls we will be happy i hope u will think about it and thx

You should make this event at least for a month %)

So that Themercs and ShitSithlords can both get this bonus xD

Seriously noone does touri, all have to rest at 3# and only if they put enough effort in it .-. (aka. pots aka mcoins aka money€€€)

Also at least do the awesome sales at weekend :

Nice Idea, bad Realised.

yes bro they should make it at least for a month 

YO BUY UPDATE LEVEL 26 NOOOOOO X2 GUILD

INJUST OFFERT 1YEAR GUILD FULL GP Y AGAIN OFFERT X2 PUFFFFFFFFFF

GO UPDATE LEVEL 26 YA WARSPEAR HORROR +50FRIENDS OFF X NO UPDATE

HORROR WARSPEAR HORROR

w-w-what? :shok:

No one understands him. He better just posts to the Spanish or Portugese (what's even the difference between spanish and portugese?) and leave international.

No one understands him. He better just posts to the Spanish or Portugese (what's even the difference between spanish and portugese?) and leave international.

Thats lacist -_O

im asian myself, i can do that

I think he thinks that those Guild things are shit, and the devs should work harder on lvl26 and increase the numbers of friend you may have.

Thats lacist -_O

im asian myself, i can do that

I think he thinks that those Guild things are shit, and the devs should work harder on lvl26 and increase the numbers of friend you may have.

:good: :good: :good:

no speak inglis sorry :fool:

USE GOOGLE TRASLATOR

if haceis make these kinds of deals across the board not to each other not.The level 4 and 5 and 6 who did not left for losers them and that's unfair.

we are apart upset that everything that comes out is for high level and we are dedicated to being all year with sand pj nothing and no skills or anything

now see how bad it's going to run the game later in vostros only pensais not like years ago who thought the players now will ye become very ignorant.

saludos

The real deal

I bet that was only because of Intrepid xD would take another few days otherwise xDDDDDDDDD

Also, your screen is upward, and it shows all 9 abilities??? What is this? A tablet??