Useless priest

hello, I see despite the complaints and annoyances this game will not change, and they don't know how frustrated I feel to see that the priest is useless, only the character hurts and worst of all is that instead of fixing that They keep doing it worse, the priest today looks like a minion from another character, sometimes I feel like they don't listen to anything, they only care about pleasing the dmg, the mcs have better tanks and now their dmg are getting better and better and with more buffs and In elfs almost no elf needs help to do things, except of course the priest. I don't know if what they do is intentional but they are wrong, that's why priests are no longer seen on the servers because you turned him into another minion in the game. Thank you for making me waste so many years of my life on a character that instead of feeling better, worsens.

1 minute ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

hello, I see despite the complaints and annoyances this game will not change, and they don't know how frustrated I feel to see that the priest is useless, only the character hurts and worst of all is that instead of fixing that They keep doing it worse, the priest today looks like a minion from another character, sometimes I feel like they don't listen to anything, they only care about pleasing the dmg, the mcs have better tanks and now their dmg are getting better and better and with more buffs and In elfs almost no elf needs help to do things, except of course the priest. I don't know if what they do is intentional but they are wrong, that's why priests are no longer seen on the servers because you turned him into another minion in the game. Thank you for making me waste so many years of my life on a character that instead of feeling better, worsens.

A- change font I can barely read this

B- priest is seemingly going to get a good buff with the new talents. Just be patient and I'm sure that the meta will shift allowing Support Classes to be excellent in every party