[CLIENT] 10" Tablet x Desktop

lawrq

Before anything i would like to say that i know that this has been already suggested before. So why i am suggesting this again? Because although my suggestion is about the same as million others in this forum i think noone has shown the huge difference between the current desktop client and a 10" tablet client looks.

10" tablet

hzKeIkM.jpg

Desktop PC client

rL74xEn.jpg

The character is standing in the same position on both screens. Besides the huge screen size difference, you can see clearly that the player on a 10" tablet will have seen a lot of things before you.

It would make harvesting quests faster, seeing enemy on screen from far away, and so on.

So i wonder, If that resolution is possible to tablets, why not to make it available to pc? Please AIGRIND...?

On some games, you get the option to change screen resolution that the game is playing on, making the screen either zoomed in or out. Why not add this in warspear? It could fix a lot of problems.

I think if you compare PC vs android device running at full HD (1920x1080) the difference is even bigger. Maybe they known this is broken and unfair but since it doesn't make then lose money or anything like that, they decided to make it a low priority request and give us stupid replies like "PC cant have advantage over mobile" which is lazy copy and paste invalid argument.

Edited by nabnecro

I think if you compare PC vs android device running at full HD (1920x1080) the difference is even bigger. Maybe they known this is broken and unfair but since it doesn't make then lose money or anything like that, they decided to make it a low priority request and give us stupid replies like "PC cant have advantage over mobile" which is lazy copy and paste invalid argument.

Well, im playing on PC using an android emulator to have the same screen as the 10" tab, so what?

Well, im playing on PC using an android emulator to have the same screen as the 10" tab, so what?

One does not simply download a huge chunk of other softwares in order to play a game, which is made for pc (also), and can be played with without these huge chunks of softwares.

Totaly agree.

Ehem

Bluestacks

Ehem.

actually i'm using andyroid which is way better than bluestacks and offers full android ui support instead of just an app player full of ads and unwanted built-in apps. give it a try  :blush:

Hmmm... Does it have Warspear on it and what size?

Cant you find the .apk file? From what he said, the system ui is customizable, so i think you can even integrate ws as system app :P

actually i'm using andyroid which is way better than bluestacks and offers full android ui support instead of just an app player full of ads and unwanted built-in apps. give it a try  :blush:

Are you using chromebook?

It can't be done because the PC has mechanics to be like this and they can't be changed.

How do you known? Are you one of AIGRIND's programmers? Did you take a look on warspear source code? Guess not.

As a coder myself the only reason I can see for them to not give PC a bigger viewport is cheer lazyness (or giving priority to other features that can profit them, like mcoin smiles).

Edited by nabnecro

How do you known? Are you one of AIGRIND's programmers? Did you take a look on warspear source code? Guess not.

As a coder myself the only reason I can see for them to not give PC a bigger viewport is cheer lazyness (or giving priority to other features that can profit them, like mcoin smiles).

New: Spend 399 mcoins to have bigger screen on PC *hi* :facepalm:

Devs has stated before that those resolutions given are based on studied game plays.

Devs has stated before that those resolutions given are based on studied game plays.

That doesn't make sense because on linux for example you get different resolutions depending on the distro you use. But I don't doubt a dev used that lousy excuse once.

New: Spend 399 mcoins to have bigger screen on PC *hi* :facepalm:

lol true :facepalm: 

That doesn't make sense because on linux for example you get different resolutions depending on the distro you use. But I don't doubt a dev used that lousy excuse once.

i totally agree with you, thats why i believe it is possible.