My point is (hopefully) proven

Grukamin

see my whole scheme wasnt to get any moderatermad or and members mad but to point out look all of my comments are still here locked forever and is just going to sit here where no one can  comment i mean look at the all of the general topics almost every thing locked on there whats the point of posting a topic and you comment on it like my first one abot giving roland 1 stars that was a joke that everyone probaly couldve laughed about androland some some funny stuff but instead you guys ruin it by just locking i mean cmon so that why i done this evert time you locked one i made another to point out how idiotic it is to do and you guys will lock this right after you comment something so you can get the last word. so hopefully i changed your guys thinking but most likely not but i rly dont care ban me for sharing my opinion to the moderators and ive sent this to moderaters to dicuss this monstrosity of an idea but they dont care so plz do ban me for telling everyone my opinion on a forum that a quarter of this forum is about.

No one is suppressing your humor or opinion, you've just been spamming on the wrong section, share your opinion on "Tavern" section, it is the /b/ of our forum. Go wild

No one is suppressing your humor or opinion, you've just been spamming on the wrong section, share your opinion on "Tavern" section, it is the /b/ of our forum. Go wild

do you even think the go to the "tavern" and care about peoples opinion.......

then tell me whats the point about for locking a topic roland was having fun it may not have been about the game but it couldve be a huge joke everyone could have laughed about