Barbarian - Stats and mechanics of the skills (as of 7.1 update)

Ikafati

Additional damage gained by leveling the skill - 6/9/12/15/18

Additional damage gained by the physical strength of the player - 2.5%/5%/7.5%/10%/12.5%

Chop buffed in 6.1 update: +5% dmg (0 base + 7.5% to 17.5% I guess)

Also Chop CD is 6 sec vs Blow 7 sec

So better lvl Chop if u want max DPS

Chop best vs bosses, but too slow for mobs, and never procs stun (and rage?) weapons

I was hoping you 2 would actually do some calculations, but since everyone just likes spewing random nonsense, here's the math

Let's say you're a level 28 barbarian with 700 physical damage and 5/5 blow and chop

According to formulas above:

Strong Blow - 10+2*28+75+700*1.11 = 918 damage

Chop - (2+1*28+18+700*0.125)*4 = 542 total damage

Even if you use each skill immediately when possible for an hour, you'll deal ~359800 damage with Strong Blow and ~325200 damage with Chop. Unless you're killing one of the world bosses, there's absolutely no reason to max one over another

Also, if Chop was buffed, please quote it, since I can't find anything about the buff

Edited by Ikafati

Chop is better than sb, level it up and you'll see what fire means , it stacks and mine ticks 153 dmg vs a bd 6.5k def full arena armor it ticks 110 , it honestly kills your target quick af especially druids who have to counter chop dmg, say they heal 350 (we won't take into consideration armor) and they have to counter my 153 chop , leaves them duck healing 197 using roar also lowers their heal by 35% ? Idk percentage math but I'd imagine they're healing only about 70 hp every tick. Not only that you kill every class with haste. Stacking my 153 damage chop hits 306 every few seconds while also dealing sb dmg shield strike (+stun) and not to mention the "big bad ass" defeat skill

Read better, the quote is in my post :rofl: (from 6.1 release post)

Anyway u wrong: always better lvl Chop before Blow (scales 4x2.5% each lvl, vs 2% of Blow)

Sure  ;)

Does anyone else wish warcry would get a buff ? Like palas def skill ? Like buff stays for 20 seconds too ? At 1/4 ? I don't see why they shouldn't it's not a damage skill or anything of that nature , it wouldn't be op either , it's just so useless

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else wish warcry would get a buff ? Like palas def skill ? Like buff stays for 20 seconds too ? At 1/4 ? I don't see why they shouldn't it's not a damage skill or anything of that nature , it wouldn't be op either , it's just so useless

You might wanna compare the duration vs cd of pala skill...

• 1 month later...

No way pala destroys barb , idk where u been lol i can kill pala if all my stuns work , which they honestly dont i guess im not lucky , but when they dont pala fetters me banner skill shield bash jump stun , with that combo my barb that has 7.1k def arena armor 5.4k hp gets dropped to 2.3k while hes full hp . Gotta play catch up after that which u cant its a loss , if u die to barbs you need to learn how to play pala

I cant understand russian :( Please someone help me to find stats of the skills of the death knight  :

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/41837-%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B4%D0%BA/

Please someone translate this  :give_rose:

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for not updating the post anymore. There are a few reasons for this, mostly because I don't play the game anymore (for obvious reasons), but also because this post is merely a translation, which means that I'd have to wait for the OP to update his post so I could update mine or I'd have to do calculations myself, for which I don't have knowledge, time or will to do. I might try to update everything at some point in the future, but for now, I'll leave everything as it is. 99% of this spreadsheet is still correct and hopefully helped many. For the time being, I'll be updating my relic sheet whenever new ones come out, since it's a simpler task and something that I created, not copied

• 1 month later...
On 7.02.2015 г. at 10:22 PM, Ikafati said:

uIz7qeX.png Taunt

Hide contents

Attracts the target's attention and makes the target attack you (Note: A targeted player, not a monster, can immediately reset the taunt and attack another target)

• Cast distance - 1-3/4/5/6/7 yards

Cast distance - 1-3/4/5/6/7 yards      3/5 lvl skill agro only 5 mobs ?

1 hour ago, vla-wot said:

Cast distance - 1-3/4/5/6/7 yards      3/5 lvl skill agro only 5 mobs ?

But its distance of agro not amount of agroed mobs

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A nova skill do BRB era pra cura tbm nera não? Grito de fúria até o nome já diz ? Pq não cura? 

The new BRB skill was for healing, too, was not it? Scream of fury until the name says? Why not cure it?

Barbs need more AoE skills, rn they have only Defeat and it deals AoE dmg only when enemy have bleeding. Kinda sucks when want to solo tank bosses with many mobs.

Edited by Heredurian

6 hours ago, Heredurian said:

Barbs need more AoE skills, rn they have only Defeat and it deals AoE dmg only when enemy have bleeding. Kinda sucks when want to solo tank bosses with many mobs.

I kinda dont see what kinda skill they should get since they're non magic class. Unlesh a heat wave from the blood of barb that deal dmg in a certain radius with the cost of hp, reducing enemy accuracy and speed. Lol

• 5 months later...