Level question

Tess

I have a few questions guys.

I'm lvl 6 now. What are the lvl classes in the arena? I know the first one is level 4-6. After that, if I get to level 7, what will be the max lvl of my opponent?

Can I team up with a lvl 6 player in lvl 4-6 arena when I'm lvl 7?

Right now I have only simple armour and a few items from quests. I have about 800 gold. Should I buy any equipmemnt now or should I wait till I get to a higher level?

I don't have any skill points in dual handed sword. Does that mean if I buy two swords my character will use only one of them?

for level 4-6 you can team up with any player between 4-6 only.. If you go level 7 then u will require a partner between 7-11 (not sure 7-10 or 11 or what) and you will face opponents of that range of level.

I thnk you should conserve gold as much as u can and not buy anythng till level 9. When level 9 go to the 1st city and buy some level 9 gear u can put ur hands on.. Thats the best on 1st island so that should get u through the 1st island. And if u want just sell of the scrolls and potions u get except for hp potion.. Other dnt real make a difference.

2 hand swords is a passive skill you do not have put skill points on that. U can equip two swords whenever u want.

for level 4-6 you can team up with any player between 4-6 only.. If you go level 7 then u will require a partner between 7-11 (not sure 7-10 or 11 or what) and you will face opponents of that range of level.

I thnk you should conserve gold as much as u can and not buy anythng till level 9. When level 9 go to the 1st city and buy some level 9 gear u can put ur hands on.. Thats the best on 1st island so that should get u through the 1st island. And if u want just sell of the scrolls and potions u get except for hp potion.. Other dnt real make a difference.

2 hand swords is a passive skill you do not have put skill points on that. U can equip two swords whenever u want.

Thanks for the reply :)

A strange thing happened today. I'm lvl 6 and I teamed up with a ranger who is also lvl 6. But in arena the opponent team we got had two lvl 7 players. Of course, it was a 2x2 fight.

How would you explain that??!! I'm really confused. I thought I'd stay at lvl 6 for a while and fight in lvl 4-6 arena as much as I can. Now should I lvl up to 7?

Hi. the lvl groupings in arena are 4-6, 7-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-18 and 19-20. But there is a +- diff in arena lvl, so what happened to u in arena isnt strange. meaning 2 lvl 6 can meet 2 lvl 7 if not enough demands within respective grouping. This is somewhat idiotic but we have to live with it. hahahaha.

Hope u understand what I mean.  :)

and P.s What Fizaa says... Dont buy too much gear until u get to lvl 9. most weapons and armour before lvl 9 is just waste of gold.  so try and lvl up to 9 as soon as possible. Good luck

yes.. And dnt use arena points.. Just keep collecting as much as u can till u get to 2nd island.. There you can buy the best buyable weapon...

yes.. And dnt use arena points.. Just keep collecting as much as u can till u get to 2nd island.. There you can buy the best buyable weapon...

Thanks man :D

the thing is not about second island but about getting 15lvl. Then you can buy the best arena gear by the moment :)

the thing is not about second island but about getting 15lvl. Then you can buy the best arena gear by the moment :)

Lol. Then it's gonna take a long long time man. By the way, how many arena points i'll get per win in lvl 7-10 arena?

U will get like 18-20 arena points(ap) in 7-10 bracket.

as ur arena bracket improves ap rewards improve too. I will suggest dont level up after lv14 untill u have enough ap(~5500ap) to buy lv15 arena swords bcz without it, lv15 arena will be disaster.

and u cant make teams with a cross bracket frend in arena :)

Also, smtimes u face high levels when u dnt have any fights available in ur bracket, as fizaa said. Or some times when u beat the crap out of ur arena lvl bracket continuously, u face high lvl guys ;)

ur a girl?

Um, yes.

I'm sorry if I sound like a boy. After all, I don't come from an english speaking country. So if I use words and phrases that make me sound boyish, I hope you'll excuse me for my limited knowledge of english.