WHY exactly is acc sharing forbidden?

MCocktail

Question

30 answers to this question

If you read the rules of the game once you created your account or tried to search for this before you create this topic, you would know.

Account sharing is illegal. It's banned by EULA.

And people can also hack accounts freely if it's actually aloud to share.

Right?

Edited by Nosotraes

i dont appreciate your tone of voice.

He is writing not talking.

or am i wrong?

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

Yeah, as Swazz have said, Account sharing isnt forbidden, it's legal. But if there is something happen to your acc, dont cry or act that u have been scammed by another player to the support nor on forum. That's it.

Its really not, the only reason theres problems is beacuse theres idiots who trust strangers with their accounts and cry when their stuff is gone

Edited by Snowman

once again youre wrong, and i dont appreciate your tone of voice.

r0land confirmed account sharing is legal, but any and all discrepancies arent their own responsibility and instead its all on the owner of said-account 

an example being you share an account, and he takes all your stuff. well that would be at your own fault, not aigrinds. they will not help you.

buying and selling accounts however is illegal

That's why I said:

If you read the rules of the game once you created your account or tried to search for this before you create this topic, you would know.

I should continue with "lots of other things", but np.

What did swaaz say. apparently he or someone else deleted all of his posts, and why did they get deleted?

So if you attempt acc trading, why will you get ban? It is the own fault of the player if he gets scammed after all, and the support shouldn't bother about him anymore.

Did the number of crybabies become too much %)

And acc sharing is legal now? Didn't know lol

Nope, acc sharing is legal, but trading/selling/buying acc is illegal. Snorlax or rOland have clarified it. Try to search it. I think it was answered in q&a or support section.

Note : Admin please give your response to clarify it once more. Thank you.

Oh sorry I misunderstood ;D

Yes, sharing is legal. ADVICE: only share to players you trust. And then only a few of them. And from those only one.

Acc trading is banned by EULA.

i think my clarification should of been enough nestly

another moderator flagged me as a spammer and it resulted in me being permanently banned with all posts deleted

another moderator flagged me as a spammer and it resulted in me being permanently banned with all posts deleted

:facepalm:

Ok, to go deeper, what do you think was the reason to ban acc trading in the eula?

Oh sorry I misunderstood ;D

Yes, sharing is legal. ADVICE: only share to players you trust. And then only a few of them. And from those only one.

Acc trading is banned by EULA.

ppl shouldn't share their acc anyways,don't believe to anyone even to urself.

:facepalm:

Ok, to go deeper, what do you think was the reason to ban acc trading in the eula?

any account sale is a financial fraudulence, also they require "trust trading" which is not supported by aigrind. only official trades through player interactions are allowed

i think my clarification should of been enough nestly

Yeah sure, Mr. Moderator. Anyway what did you spam about? I think i never see you spam, except some out of topic posts in some topics regarding to your debate with Poley...

BUMP

why are you bumping a 12 minute old topic

Yeah sure, Mr. Moderator. Anyway what did you spam about? I think i never see you spam, except some out of topic posts in some topics regarding to your debate with Poley...

apparently one of the foreign moderators did it "by accident"

ppl shouldn't share their acc anyways,don't believe to anyone even to urself.

True. Most players know it, but there are some retards out there who actually believe they can benefit by sharing their account details.

this is not tavern, please do not spam for post count

Am I the only one who do that on forum??????

I think you're just trying to start a fight against me to get me banned like you always do with every ppl you don't like.

BUMP

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

I dont get why this topic gets locked %)

Locking the topic is not the right way to end an arguement. %)

also, red and swaaz please calm yourself

Edited by MCocktail

I dont get why this topic gets locked %)

Locking the topic is not the right way to end an arguement. %)

also, red and swaaz please calm yourself

Yes its the right way and its locked now. Its not about ending an arguement read my comment again.