[2023.05.30] Update Warspear Online 11.4. Announcement. Part 1

LeeLoo

5 minutes ago, Drakoslayd said:

Buff rogue greatly now :blow:swap the dodge skill with a defense ability 

Dodge is already a type of defense and is kind of the signature stat of the Rogue, just like Parry for BD and Block for WD

Except they have more defensive skills that work in a different way (like BD's shield), while the Rogue only has Dodge, Kick in The Back and Absolute Reflexes

8 minutes ago, Drakoslayd said:

Buff rogue greatly now :blow:swap the dodge skill with a defense ability 

I recommend them to keep dodge. Or else Kick In The Back skill would be obsolete.

4 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

I recommend them to keep dodge. Or else Kick In The Back skill would be obsolete.

Perhaps they should have Dodge either be say like 75% dodge chance that cannot be lowered OR a stack of say 10 "buffs" that is a instant dodge upon hit that wears off with each hit the player takes

23 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Dodge is already a type of defense and is kind of the signature stat of the Rogue, just like Parry for BD and Block for WD

Except they have more defensive skills that work in a different way (like BD's shield), while the Rogue only has Dodge, Kick in The Back and Absolute Reflexes

A lot of chars now got accu buffs from skills, talents, and so on. Parry and block don’t get countered by any stat, dodge is kinda obsolete nowadays. I would actually like a full rework of kick in the back, dodge and absolute reflexes, in any way possible (if I find idea’s, I’ll post them). Also kick in the back « works » for 1v1 only, the game isn’t oriented for 1v1 for a long time now so yeah..

ps: some chars that don’t have accu buff, have dodge reduction:pig1gy:

Edited by Axetricks

Just now, Axetricks said:

A lot of chars now got accu buffs from skills, talents, and so on. Parry and block don’t get countered by any stat, dodge is kinda obsolete nowadays. I would actually like a full rework of kick in the back, dodge and absolute reflexes, in any way possible (if I find idea’s, I’ll post them). Also kick in the back « works » for 1v1 only, the game isn’t oriented for 1v1 for a long time now so yeah..

I agree. 

Dodge needs to be reworked as Accuracy counters it greatly. 

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

They could pretty much have created a Dodge focused branch for the Rogue, but instead, all 3 branches are pure damage

The 2nd branch does put some emphasis on dodge just not in the right way, not only that it damages in the the wrong way for what it's supposed to specialize in. I talk about it a bit more in an earlier post of what the branches represent and what emphasis should be on attributes for them for overall utility and a role

1 hour ago, Axetricks said:

ps: some chars that don’t have accu buff, have dodge reduction

This exactly. As a rogue, alot of classes have dodge reduction so dodge is dead. Even if they didn't have dodge reduction, dodge as a stat is based on percentage and that isn't reliable as there is a 40% chance you will get hit because max dodge is 60%. And because that was pretty much rogue's only defense at best when it worked, rogue becomes defenseless. What else rogue has? Stuns? They get resisted since most classes can resist them and even if not they will survive while getting stunned. Now that everyone understands that rogue lacks in defense, please explain why devs keep increasing its dmg when it does not need more dmg

8 minutes ago, Shax said:

This exactly. As a rogue, alot of classes have dodge reduction so dodge is dead. Even if they didn't have dodge reduction, dodge as a stat is based on percentage and that isn't reliable as there is a 40% chance you will get hit because max dodge is 60%. And because that was pretty much rogue's only defense at best when it worked, rogue becomes defenseless. What else rogue has? Stuns? They get resisted since most classes can resist them and even if not they will survive while getting stunned. Now that everyone understands that rogue lacks in defense, please explain why devs keep increasing its dmg when it does not need more dmg

Calm down bro. 

7 minutes ago, Godsbane said:

Calm down bro. 

Well he is not wrong about the single thing he said. 

When people are complaining about the Rogue for a very loooong time, and it literally lacks soo much stuffs, and they keep adding useless talents and skills all over and over again, im not surprised he is pissed.

You are making feedback on test servers, forums, making suggestions, complaining about stuffs, saying what class needs and they clearly dont give a #### about that. 

Look at those talents...... how is this gonna help a rogue ? 

1 hour ago, Shadowmon said:

kick in the back is already obsolete, so is many other skills that are removable in arena with castle purification pots, not speaking just for rogues but for many other classes as well, it just hurts more to rogues because it was one of their key skills but not really relevant skill if it's removable just by clicking purification pots, I'd call it pve skill besides honorable 1v1 pvp :hello:

Rogues need old reflexes back

Normal dodge stat is being Nullified by almost every class

So we need the old x3 positive dodges stacks + old kick  that reduce accu to zero

I dont care if someone thinks it is OP

Thats the rogue is supposed to do

1 hour ago, Ryohei said:

old kick  that reduce accu to zero

The new one seems better though

Even though i don't play as a Rogue, it hurts me to see even the Ranger is getting more focus on Dodge lately than the Rogue.

Spoiler

аномал неулов.png Branch “Anomalous Elusiveness”

Unthinkable agility is in the hands of Rangers of the “Anomalous Elusiveness” specialization. The enemy does not really have time to aim and strike, as the agile elf is already standing behind him.

Lesser talents

уклонение Рея.png Evasion+

Increases the duration of the skill's effect by 0.5 \ 1 \ 1.5 sec.

озлоблен.png Bitterness+

Increases the effect of a skill that increases a character's “Dodge” parameter by 0.4%.

дезориент выстрел.png Scatter Shot+

Increases the duration of the skill's effect by 0.5 sec.

благосл рейнджера.png Ranger's Blessing+

Increases the duration of the skill's effect by 1 \ 1.5 \ 2 sec.

Key class talents

быстр реакц.png Quick Reaction

The effect of the "Evasion" skill additionally applies the "Quick Reaction" buff to the character after the character takes damage from 5 successful auto-attacks or attacks with skills, that deal instant damage. If the character's health level is below 50% of the maximum, then the number of attacks to apply the effect is reduced by 2.

детоксикац.png Detoxication

Removes 1 negative effect from the character, except for control effects, when dodging any 4 enemy attacks. If the character's health level is below 50% of the maximum, then it removes a negative effect, including the control effect. Control effects are removed in priority. The effect does not trigger more than once every 4 sec.

Plus one of the talents it already has:

icon_talent_137.png Elusiveness: The positive effect of the "Bitterness" skill additionally increases the character's "Dodge" parameter by 1%. The character gets an additional effect from the skill when dodging enemy attacks. The effect is triggered no more than once every 2 sec.

Edited by Khrone

I'm liking the Rogue class feedback from everyone. Even players with different classes are joining in now which is nice to see. Keep it coming since pretty much that is what a player can do at this point. To just keep highlighting that rogue is useless with giving beneficial input on how to upgrade this class.

As stated by most people, rogue can't survive with just dodge, so either fix it by removing the percentage % based function and make it a stable guaranteed dodge every 2-3 seconds, that would surely make rogue survive better.

Additionally, giving furiousness skill (previously known as frenzy) a chance to trigger one of the following:

-resist 1-2 controls

-10-15% dmg reduction

-restores 3% of hp every successful dodge, no more than 30% of hp.

There are few other fixes that could work, and what I mentioned could be tweaked accordingly to be balanced. But personally these fixes would surely make the class usable again

13 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Even though i don't play as a Rogue, it hurts me to see even the Ranger is getting more focus on Dodge lately than the Rogue.

Hide contents

аномал неулов.png Branch “Anomalous Elusiveness”

Unthinkable agility is in the hands of Rangers of the “Anomalous Elusiveness” specialization. The enemy does not really have time to aim and strike, as the agile elf is already standing behind him.

Lesser talents

уклонение Рея.png Evasion+

Increases the duration of the skill's effect by 0.5 \ 1 \ 1.5 sec.

озлоблен.png Bitterness+

Increases the effect of a skill that increases a character's “Dodge” parameter by 0.4%.

дезориент выстрел.png Scatter Shot+

Increases the duration of the skill's effect by 0.5 sec.

благосл рейнджера.png Ranger's Blessing+

Increases the duration of the skill's effect by 1 \ 1.5 \ 2 sec.

Key class talents

быстр реакц.png Quick Reaction

The effect of the "Evasion" skill additionally applies the "Quick Reaction" buff to the character after the character takes damage from 5 successful auto-attacks or attacks with skills, that deal instant damage. If the character's health level is below 50% of the maximum, then the number of attacks to apply the effect is reduced by 2.

Removes 1 negative effect from the character, except for control effects, when dodging any 4 enemy attacks. If the character's health level is below 50% of the maximum, then it removes a negative effect, including the control effect. Control effects are removed in priority. The effect does not trigger more than once every 4 sec.

Plus one of the talents it already has:

icon_talent_137.png Elusiveness: The positive effect of the "Bitterness" skill additionally increases the character's "Dodge" parameter by 1%. The character gets an additional effect from the skill when dodging enemy attacks. The effect is triggered no more than once every 2 sec.

Btw what "quick reaction" do XD

I see it says that  applies a buff to the character but doesnt explain what that "buff" do

15 minutes ago, Khrone said:

18 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Agreed here, this talent for ranger is something that rogue desperately need at the moment as a dodge based class. Not more damage. It has some elements of my initial version that i mentioned above. 

With every successful dodge restores some hp, or removes a control/debuff. 

1 minute ago, Shax said:

Agreed here, this talent for ranger is something that rogue desperately need at the moment as a dodge based class. Not more damage. It has some elements of my initial version that i mentioned above. 

With every successful dodge restores some hp, or removes a control/debuff. 

Imagine rogues asking for something like this a million times and gm give it to another class

:sml_4:

21 minutes ago, Ryohei said:

I see it says that  applies a buff to the character but doesnt explain what that "buff" do

They didn't translate this part from the Russian forum, but the original post says the buff gives 100% chance to evade the next attack.

14 minutes ago, Ryohei said:

Imagine rogues asking for something like this a million times and gm give it to another class

:sml_4:

I'd feel betrayed lol

5 minutes ago, Khrone said:

They didn't translate this part from the Russian forum, but the original post says the buff gives 100% chance to evade the next attack.

For gods sake.. Why?!?? I know they also can use dodge but c'mon...  

Even no talents with dodge themed usage,  i wanna think they have a plan for rogues dodge

Edited by Ryohei

1 minute ago, Ryohei said:

For gods sake.. Why?!?? I know they also can use dodge but c'mon...  

BD signature stat was Attack Power, then came the Seeker and also got a skill that increases Attack Power

Imagine if devs decided to give the Seeker even more Attack Power and a whole talent branch related to it, while the BD... well...

That's exactly what happened between the Ranger and the Rogue

Okay, reading the new comments definitely makes me rethink my stance. Rangers are getting a bit too much love on dodge/elusiveness/agility concepts. That talent branch seriously is very broken.

Spoiler

Even Legolas was not this broken OP.

steve-harvey-im-just-saying.gif.e6c01321a637c10246cec4856c07437d.gif

It is not really fair to Rogue class which is the "Original" master of that kind of agility.

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

BD signature stat was Attack Power, then came the Seeker and also got a skill that increases Attack Power

Imagine if devs decided to give the Seeker even more Attack Power and a whole talent branch related to it, while the BD... well...

That's exactly what happened between the Ranger and the Rogue

But rogues and rangers were the originally introduced classes in the game. They didn't get added one after the other in either way.

Edited by Godsbane

6 minutes ago, Godsbane said:

But rogues and rangers were the originally introduced classes in the game. They didn't get added one after the other in either way.

But the Ranger didn't get that much love from the devs before

Now, for some reason, they decided to make this class the most evasive of the whole game while the Rogue keeps crying in the corner

1 hour ago, Ryohei said:

Basically like old rogue reflexes…. Every 4 successful auto atks = guaranteed dodge, if health below 50% then only requires 2 successful auto attacks towards the ranger under evasion skill.

That is.. detox + quick reaction summed in one. 

неуловим когтей.png Elusiveness of the claws

Apply the “Elusiveness of the claws” buff to the character in combat. This effect increases the “Skill Cooldown” parameter by 5% every 4 sec., up to a maximum of 40%. The effect persists for 12 sec. after leaving the combat

Can I  suggest also increasing +2% of critical strength every 4 seconds? 

Or increasing +2% of dmg? 

Cd seems too simple

10 minutes ago, Ryohei said:

неуловим когтей.png Elusiveness of the claws

Apply the “Elusiveness of the claws” buff to the character in combat. This effect increases the “Skill Cooldown” parameter by 5% every 4 sec., up to a maximum of 40%. The effect persists for 12 sec. after leaving the combat

Can I  suggest also increasing +2% of critical strength every 4 seconds? 

Or increasing +2% of dmg? 

Cd seems too simple

Then i'd suggest cutting the cooldown buff by at least half, or else it would be too broken

On 6/4/2023 at 5:05 PM, Jollier said:

So kindly share me the video, i wanna see how you keep walking into reverse flow to prove how dumb you are, while you can just run from the flow after getting hit once

Yo Paizan. Watch this. This is the new reverse flow talent. The dome duration is not affected by octo book and lasts for longer than lock circle.

It's cooldown is lower than lock circle. Stuns 9 people for 8.5s Normally in mass battles.. Not taking into account castle relic. This is why I asked you to read the new talents before shouting in caps lol.

Edited by TheCaster

11 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Yo Paizan. Watch this. This is the new reverse flow talent. The dome duration is not affected by octo book and lasts for longer than lock circle.

It's cooldown is lower than lock circle. Stuns 9 people for 8.5s Normally in mass battles.. Not taking into account castle relic. This is why I asked you to read the new talents before shouting in caps lol.

destroyed.seconds.lg_.jpg

@Dr Strange Do we have to max out all the current existing talents to jump into the new ones? Or we simply can move into the brand new talents without having maxed out the previous section?

17 minutes ago, Hades said:

@Dr Strange Do we have to max out all the current existing talents to jump into the new ones? Or we simply can move into the brand new talents without having maxed out the previous section?

If it's anything like the Test Server then we have to max out the current ones. 

I hope they reduce the price of current talents permanently 

33 minutes ago, Hades said:

You don't need to max them, just the 1st level is enough 

And it's not literally all of them, just the ones that led to the branches

22 minutes ago, Drakoslayd said:

If it's anything like the Test Server then we have to max out the current ones. 

I hope they reduce the price of current talents permanently 

I realised that but i thought it was a bug,so disappointed 

7 minutes ago, Khrone said:

You don't need to max them, just the 1st level is enough 

And it's not literally all of them, just the ones that led to the branches

Am speaking of the already existing ones,not the ones that come along with the update

In test server atleast i couldn't move down in the new talent section(the ones that are above/before the branches) until i upgraded some of the previous ones. That's just dissapointing if it's true

1 minute ago, SaltyCoffe said:

To unlock the branches you have to unlock 1 level of all the bottom row of new talents

Not talking about the branches but the lesser/normal talents above the branches 

56 minutes ago, Hades said:

Nevermind,it seems i misunderstood smth

I apologize for the havoc i created, thanks for replying back tho guys

DK need to increase the range of the sharp shadow, to 5 yards or modify the emanate for a new skill, approach of darkness (dk approaches the target and causes the damage of emanate and stuna), because against witcher with full stun the dk will never move approach. paladin, barbarian, bd... all have a good range of stun skill. I even ask to change the harad call to physical or magical damage and to select target, not area, as well as bd and barbarian

11 hours ago, Ironlegend said:

approach of darkness (dk approaches the target and causes the damage of emanate and stuna)

Why put yourself at risk by getting in the middle of enemies when you can pull them to your side instead?

26 minutes ago, Khrone disse:

Threads of Darkness do not stun, when you pull a witch, who today is heal and tank, he will already stun you. different from bd, brb and pala