[2023.05.30] Update Warspear Online 11.4. Announcement. Part 1

LeeLoo

List of reasons why Devs shouldnt gives warlocks more area CC :

1. Cooldown stat nowadays can reach up to 200% !

2. Book "Magic Resistence", Palm Scroll of Confrontation, and Mangrove Scroll of Confrontation DOES NOT REDUCE Dark Circle and zone of weakness control duration!

3. Warlocks Dark Circle and Zone of weakness works immediately on cast! Which is absolute nuts. They dont need to time it unlike templars! 

4. GVG and WAR is already dominated by Warlocks even before they got MORE CC!!!

5. To anyone who thinks its not big of a deal i suggest you to take your medicine 

My suggestion for the change in warlock 

ADD 0.2 SEC MORE TO WARLOCK CC, BUT CHANGE ITS MECHANIC SO IT WOULD BE THE SAME AS TEMPLAR, ALSO THEIR ZONE OF WEAKNESS TO BE THE SAME AS TEMPLAR. 

10 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Nope, i just said that if you wanna remove a talent, you need to replace it with something else or Warlock would be the only class with 3 talents instead of 4 :dumb1:

Then we are on the same page, change that talent to other things, not cc especially. Right? :dumb1:

5 minutes ago, Jollier said:

Then we are on the same page, change that talent to other things, not cc especially. Right? 

The whole branch is focused on PvP, what else are they gonna do? Buff Grimoire? lol

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

The whole branch is focused on PvP, what else are they gonna do? Buff Grimoire? lol

I wont continue to respond on your ironic statement then, you say one thing but your action says otherwise. Better take your medicine <3

19 minutes ago, Jollier said:

2. Book "Magic Resistence", Palm Scroll of Confrontation, and Mangrove Scroll of Confrontation DOES NOT REDUCE Dark Circle and zone of weakness control duration!

3. Warlocks Dark Circle and Zone of weakness works immediately on cast! Which is absolute nuts. They dont need to time it unlike templars! 

5. To anyone who thinks its not big of a deal i suggest you to take your medicine 

ADD 0.2 SEC MORE TO WARLOCK CC, BUT CHANGE ITS MECHANIC SO IT WOULD BE THE SAME AS TEMPLAR, ALSO THEIR ZONE OF WEAKNESS TO BE THE SAME AS TEMPLAR. 

Then we are on the same page, change that talent to other things, not cc especially. Right? :dumb1:

"List of reasons you sound like a newbie and a person who takes heavy medication":

1. Warlocks are the only class in mc side with AoE CC unlike elf side.

2. You resist Dark Circle and the story ends there unlike templar's bubble which can stun you again in case you resisted it in the first place. 

3. Dark Circle won't stack with another Dark circle if it's used in the same 3x3 area.

4. Same goes for Zone of Weakness, (Check 3*) atleast as things are atm.

5. In a war scenario,(since you wanna take the big guns out) if you die in place and any warlock uses Zone of Weakness on your spot to secure that upon the use of Life scroll you wont get the chance to use any skill guess what,it won't affect you upon resurrection. Unlike Templar's Bubble which not only does affect you upon resurrection but ALSO gets you out of position/denies you to approach any further.

6. I agree about Dark Circle and Zone of Weakness not getting affected by the Magic Resistance Book but that's only an "issue" because elf side doesn't have similar skills working that way. Therefore a similar mechanic should be given to elf side so both sides being able to "counter" those who happens to own such a book. But again how many of such people are in each server that we have to discuss such stuff. Outside of Arena these books barely make a difference as it's all about tactics and numbers, plus those scrolls you mentioned are trash compared to Castle scrolls. ( i hope i don't have to explain why)

7. Why would any skill of warlocks be like or work like Templars one in the first place or vice versa? Both are different classes with different roles and capabilities.

8. I can do this all day.

1 minute ago, lcelock said:

"List of reasons you sound like a newbie and a person who takes heavy medication":

1. Warlocks are the only class in mc side with AoE CC unlike elf side.

2. You resist Dark Circle and the story ends there unlike templar's bubble which can stun you again in case you resisted it in the first place. 

3. Dark Circle won't stack with another Dark circle if it's used in the same 3x3 area.

4. Same goes for Zone of Weakness, (Check 3*) atleast as things are atm.

5. In a war scenario,(since you wanna take the big guns out) if you die in place and any warlock uses Zone of Weakness on your spot to secure that upon the use of Life scroll you wont get the chance to use any skill guess what,it won't affect you upon resurrection. Unlike Templar's Bubble which not only does affect you upon resurrection but ALSO gets you out of position/denies you to approach any further.

6. I agree about Dark Circle and Zone of Weakness not getting affected by the Magic Resistance Book but that's only an "issue" because elf side doesn't have similar skills working that way. Therefore a similar mechanic should be given to elf side so both sides being able to "counter" those who happens to own such a book. But again how many of such people are in each server that we have to discuss such stuff. Outside of Arena these books barely make a difference as it's all about tactics and numbers, plus those scrolls you mentioned are trash compared to Castle scrolls. ( i hope i don't have to explain why)

7. Why would any skill of warlocks be like or work like Templars one in the first place or vice versa? Both are different classes with different roles and capabilities.

8. I can do this all day.

The last thing there is just a sarcastic comment, i have no problem with current locks, but after new talent unlocked, sentinel chance of winning wars and gvg is almost zero

Necro also have aoe cc like mages

Just now, Jollier said:

The last thing there is just a sarcastic comment, i have no problem with current locks, but after new talent unlocked, sentinel chance of winning wars and gvg is almost zero

We will see if there's any changes about it which am sure there will be and then we can discuss further.

1 hour ago, Jollier said:

1- This should not be a problem considering that a templer can achieve the same amount of cooldown.

2- okay  book does not affect this skill, but only being resisted 1 time means the uselessness of the skill,  meanwhile templar aoe stun keep kicking/stuning even if is resisted 1 time. 

3- bruh... wars/gvg also full of templars, and they're even worst/annoying than warlocks

4-  Really, someone complaining about the massive crowd control of a class, being himself a class that does exactly the same thing, gives a lot of headache. Thank you for your consideration of medicine. 

5- Your suggestion is ridiculous They are completely different classes, you are just looking for a templer 2.0

Rogue needs a buff to be good. 

I cannot provide a way to say how to fix it but please Rogue players do say how

2 hours ago, Shax said:

Welcome back to the game. First thing you need to do is make a different class, as of right now, Rogue is useless in most scenarios. In fact most of people been complaining about rogue. It's the class that is being complained most about. The people in Dev team in charge of fixing the class just can't seem to get it right. And quite frankly need to be replaced as they're continously making things worse with every update. It's unfortunate but complaints have been brought up multiple times in the forums yet no fix has been done. It should reflect back at the income of the company for sure though as a huge portion of players at some point used the rogue class and now alot has quit or changed class. Goodluck

Thank you.

You're not the first person to tell me that.

I am totally aware of the issue, including with the devs, we had the same issue involving devs with rogues even before I first left.

That said I have an inmate drive for tactics and I love a challenge, especially given given current "disadvantages" given all it's current skills kind of sets my tactical brain into overdrive whether it be solo or team tactics.

Hence why I said what I said for the specialization branches, it is a bit underwhelming and I wish to make it better to utilize rogues.

1st branch is the ambusher, a heavy hitter that can sub as a tank if needed, build should be a crit / stun with axes, with high health / HP Regen / parry 

2nd branch is the swift death, a dps crowd control, build should be acc/ poison and or bleed with daggers, high attack speed, dodge, energy Regen adjust as necessary other attributes for survivability whilst maintaining build as much as possible.

3rd branch is the ghost, the assassin.

This the one that is the more fleshed out of the three currently, this is your balanced with a high skill cooldown build, acc w/ crit or pen, if possible both with swords, this build you can mid many things to balance or emphasize more towards some attributes and your regens, but overall this is your pure skill branch that you can still customize towards different play styles including hybriding the other 2 branches a bit

Now others may have other ideas for those but that is what I got from the branches for rogue and how to best use them.

I use multiple classes, not just purely rogue.

On 5/27/2023 at 7:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

Key Class Talents

несломл духа.png Unbroken Spirit

The skill "Inner Forces" additionally increases the "Block" parameter by 5% and by 0.5%, depending on the missing health.

заступничество.png Intercession

Restores health to the character and an ally, primarily party members, within 5 yards equal to 80% of the character's magic power when blocking or parrying an attack, but no more than once every 1 sec.

I wonder how long it will take for this to be nerfed. :candy:

8 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I wonder how long it will take for this to be nerfed. :candy:

Since it forces you to be in a 1h build to make proper use of and the best use for pala is 2h magic for mass pvp, hopefully never. Considering the amount of time chieftain has been busted lets make it a year at least.

Edited by Raislin

6 hours ago, Ryohei said:

1- This should not be a problem considering that a templer can achieve the same amount of cooldown.

2- okay  book does not affect this skill, but only being resisted 1 time means the uselessness of the skill,  meanwhile templar aoe stun keep kicking/stuning even if is resisted 1 time. 

3- bruh... wars/gvg also full of templars, and they're even worst/annoying than warlocks

4-  Really, someone complaining about the massive crowd control of a class, being himself a class that does exactly the same thing, gives a lot of headache. Thank you for your consideration of medicine. 

5- Your suggestion is ridiculous They are completely different classes, you are just looking for a templer 2.0

2- templar aoe stun keep kicking/stuning only if you go to that area again once you got pushed back which is pretty idiotic, lets say in merman gvg, why would one wanna go to that area again? 

3- you keep saying being resisted once and its done, you only think from 1v1 view, how tf are we supposed to resist all 25 circle at once? Once u got stunned by locks, thats it. Nothing can lessen the duration of cc and you get stunned for the whole time. 

5- as i said the last comment was just being sarcastic because if you think templar skill is better why tf you dont want to swap? Ofc bcs you know warlocks cc are lightyears better than a templars on gvg, stop deffending warlocks and saying this and that, that class already too overpowered nowadays in massive fight, and now wanna add more cc? Man just end this game and close all the server

And, you also forget to respond about how warlock area cc doesnt get affected by Book Magic resistance and confrontattion scroll

Still waiting to see how they've made it easier to gain knowledge and the knowledge cap raise. The new talents are so branched out that no one's going to have any of the main talents open anytime soon smh.

8 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Rogue needs a buff to be good. 

I cannot provide a way to say how to fix it but please Rogue players do say how

It's not very complicated despite devs failing to do it, see what devs usually do is upgrade its burst dmg. That's not rogues weak point. Rogue at the moment lacks in the defensive department as well as doing dmg to multiple targets/area control. 

-Reason it needs more defense is because it dies fast to any controlling enemy because rogue doesn't have any resist skill.

-Reason it needs better and more area dmg or control is to be useful in gvg and war type of scenarios as at the moment no one uses rogue for those situations. 

So any skill tweaks that upgrade those departments would instantly make it playable again.  

I've layed it out for devs to do their job, It's to them to fix their game. I'm quite surprised this class has still not been fixed in 2023 

36 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Still waiting to see how they've made it easier to gain knowledge and the knowledge cap raise.

fd6f710179eaee0166e55bc337700e10.jpg.78a43973e9f4bbf85a8a3859bb39fcf5.jpg

2 hours ago, Jollier said:

2- templar aoe stun keep kicking/stuning only if you go to that area again once you got pushed back which is pretty idiotic, lets say in merman gvg, why would one wanna go to that area again? 

3- you keep saying being resisted once and its done, you only think from 1v1 view, how tf are we supposed to resist all 25 circle at once? Once u got stunned by locks, thats it. Nothing can lessen the duration of cc and you get stunned for the whole time. 

5- as i said the last comment was just being sarcastic because if you think templar skill is better why tf you dont want to swap? Ofc bcs you know warlocks cc are lightyears better than a templars on gvg, stop deffending warlocks and saying this and that, that class already too overpowered nowadays in massive fight, and now wanna add more cc? Man just end this game and close all the server

And, you also forget to respond about how warlock area cc doesnt get affected by Book Magic resistance and confrontattion scroll

2-  if warlock circle is resist you can literally walk over it like it was just a picture in the ground

3:You know this also applies to templars right? And by far worst because many vortex working together kick you everywhere like pinball.

5-  ... 

376 (1).jpg

10 hours ago, Ryohei said:

2-  if warlock circle is resist you can literally walk over it like it was just a picture in the ground

3:You know this also applies to templars right? And by far worst because many vortex working together kick you everywhere like pinball.

5-  ... 

376 (1).jpg

3. You keep saying templar this and that, again if templar vortex is that big of a problem, templars reverse flow only stun you for small period of time like in Mermen gvg, after you got pushed back you can just run a little use pot, kill sentinels etc (Why would you walk back to vortex when you already hit once?). And the thing about templars flow is They are affected by Book of Magic Resistance as well as confrontation scroll. Warlock Dark Circle and Zone of Weakness SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO NOT GET AFFECTED BY THOSE BOOK AND SCROLL. and now what? THEY GIVE DARK CIRCLE+, Which increase the duration of Dark Circle by 0.5 second? They give Fading +, which in the description said that Increases the duration of the “Stun” effect from a skill by 0.5 sec.? And again? THEY FRICKING GIVE Overall Nightmare and Inevitability of Death? DAMN YOU LOCK USER NEED TO SHUT IT, i know its hard to agree with me when it can cost you your superiority, but it doesnt mean that u can just spewing bulshit. Why do i even bother explaining this to a close minded lock user. I wont entertain you no more

3. You keep saying templar this and that, again if templar vortex is that big of a problem, templars reverse flow only stun you for small period of time like in Mermen gvg, after you got pushed back you can just run a little use pot, kill sentinels etc (Why would you walk back to vortex when you already hit once?). And the thing about templars flow is They are affected by Book of Magic Resistance as well as confrontation scroll. Warlock Dark Circle and Zone of Weakness SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO NOT GET AFFECTED BY THOSE BOOK AND SCROLL. and now what? THEY GIVE DARK CIRCLE+, Which increase the duration of Dark Circle by 0.5 second? They give Fading +, which in the description said that Increases the duration of the “Stun” effect from a skill by 0.5 sec.? And again? THEY FRICKING GIVE Overall Nightmare and Inevitability of Death? DAMN YOU LOCK USER NEED TO SHUT IT, i know its hard to agree with me when it can cost you your superiority, but it doesnt mean that u can just spewing bulshit. Why do i even bother explaining this to a close minded lock user. I wont entertain you no more

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Jollier said:

I'll reply you using your own attitude.. 

It's funny how you accuse me of

repeating that templer this templer that, since you started throwing bullshit against Warlocks and going apeshit bcz nobody gives you the reason. 

And on top of that, you get "offended"

Now, yes.. Templars vortex has few seconds of stun, Assuming you are talking about gvg/wars or in general massive battles, this not only lasts a few seconds, if we add enough templars (which do not need many) this can keep you stunned for a long time, because, YES, many vortex together keeps the chain working for long time (+ random pala/bd/mage/druid  jumping to the battle adding more seconds to the stun). 

Now. Warlocks can do this aswell, With the difference that it keeps the opponent in one place, and if any random resist the circle, it allows u to walk over it, until you step on another circle (same shit you're talking about to keep walking to the templar vortex) 

Also only warlocks do the "stun" work, (also maybe with a hunter helping a bit)  necros aoe fear gets insta cancelled if the affected receives damage, so necros are irrelevant in terms of cc

Im showing u that BOTH are a similar shit

Im not telling that templar are better than warlocks.. YOU are telling that warlocks are better than templar

Good day sir

2 hours ago, Jollier said:

Name 2 more AoE CC skills out of the remaining 9 classes in MC side and in exchange i will name 4 more from elf side.

2 hours ago, Ryohei said:

I'll reply you using your own attitude.. 

It's funny how you accuse me of

repeating that templer this templer that, since you started throwing bullshit against Warlocks and going apeshit bcz nobody gives you the reason. 

And on top of that, you get "offended"

Now, yes.. Templars vortex has few seconds of stun, Assuming you are talking about gvg/wars or in general massive battles, this not only lasts a few seconds, if we add enough templars (which do not need many) this can keep you stunned for a long time, because, YES, many vortex together keeps the chain working for long time (+ random pala/bd/mage/druid  jumping to the battle adding more seconds to the stun). 

Now. Warlocks can do this aswell, With the difference that it keeps the opponent in one place, and if any random resist the circle, it allows u to walk over it, until you step on another circle (same shit you're talking about to keep walking to the templar vortex) 

Also only warlocks do the "stun" work, (also maybe with a hunter helping a bit)  necros aoe fear gets insta cancelled if the affected receives damage, so necros are irrelevant in terms of cc

Im showing u that BOTH are a similar shit

Im not telling that templar are better than warlocks.. YOU are telling that warlocks are better than templar

Good day sir

Hahahaha, both similar shit? I stated above that im fine with current warlocks but the only thing im commenting is the Update now, also where is your argument about how warlock area cc is not affected by books and scroll? You dont want get nerf? Sure, but you wanna get more op cc stun? No thats idiotic!

2 hours ago, Hades said:

Name 2 more AoE CC skills out of the remaining 9 classes in MC side and in exchange i will name 4 more from elf side.

All elf AoE CC is affected (Duration can be Lessened by Book of Magic Reaction and Confrontation Spells, so now im stating that Warlocks AoE cc should also be affected by it. Its just normal, i mean read the effect description. But how come warlocks AoE immune to that? 

Screenshot_20230604-121339_Warspear Online.jpg

I am not saying that warlocks should be stripped from their ability to control right now, but I AM AGAINST ADDING MORE TO IT

23 hours ago, Raislin said:

Since it forces you to be in a 1h build to make proper use of and the best use for pala is 2h magic for mass pvp, hopefully never. Considering the amount of time chieftain has been busted lets make it a year at least.

I hear you, even if magic 1h paladin is like one of the worst builds offensively, but being "unkillable" even with no damage hasn't stopped people from complaining about Wardens back in the day. And I feel like with something like 15% Parry, 25% block, 600-700 magic, 10k HP, 40%+ damage reduction (MM and 30% HP Inner Force) might be getting close to that "unkillable" status.

Now granted, every class is seemingly getting stronger, so we still need to see how it plays out, at the end of the day, reapers and like you said, chieftains are still a thing. 

Btw, I totally see people trying to make it work with magic hammers in some situations since it works with parry as well.

Edited by Gladiator

4 hours ago, Jollier said:

But how come warlocks AoE immune to that? 

Screenshot_20230604-121339_Warspear Online.jpg

Why're is everyone worried about 1 outlier though? It's not as if everyone in running around with an octo book.

Warlock circle and zone is not affected by octo book because they're area based skills. In arena you can have option for it to be resisted, lock circle can get removed by horror stun talent, lock zone can get removed by horror vamp talent on top of it being resisted. Plus you can always walk out of zone.

That's 3-4 whole ways to for an octo book user to by pass lock circle and zone.

I think the new templar done with force inversion talent will also work like warlock circle? Any templars here? What's the stun time and duration of each stun, how often does dome stun after new talent and how long does the dome itself last?

25 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Why're is everyone worried about 1 outlier though? It's not as if everyone in running around with an octo book.

Warlock circle and zone is not affected by octo book because they're area based skills. In arena you can have option for it to be resisted, lock circle can get removed by horror stun talent, lock zone can get removed by horror vamp talent on top of it being resisted. Plus you can always walk out of zone.

That's 3-4 whole ways to for an octo book user to by pass lock circle and zone.

I think the new templar done with force inversion talent will also work like warlock circle? Any templars here? What's the stun time and duration of each stun, how often does dome stun after new talent and how long does the dome itself last?

All stun can be resisted, and all stun duration can get lessened by Book magic resistance and confrontation scroll (except warlocks AoE cc) stop deffending and be realistic. Book magic resistance and confrontation scroll should affect Warlock area CC just like every other area cc such as Druid area root etc 😂. Change the mechanic of the skill so that it wont break the game no more

And what are you talking about resist? Now the only class that will be able to resist warlock is only Blade dancers and Mage, and probably some warden because of new talent reduces 25% resistance. Pretty funny huh?

And what are you talking about resist? Now the only class that will be able to resist warlock is only Blade dancers and Mage, and probably some warden because of new talent reduces 25% resistance. Pretty funny huh?

Lol what're you talking about? The new talent doesn't cut flat 25% resist of an enemy.

If you have 50% resist, it cuts 25% of 50 = 37.5 resist still on enemy.

If you have 10% resist, it cuts 25% of 10 = 7.5% resist still on enemy.

I'm not sure if this new talent works against 100% resist skills like BD or chief though. Yet to test.

Also correct me if I'm wrong here:

This is the templar flow stats rn:

Stuns for 1.8s every 1.3s and the flow lasts for 6.5s at 5/5.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20230604_135941_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.e05c33c782182c73bebe8a3d9b8b7de9.jpg

Now this is the new flow talent branch:

It stuns for 2s every 0.9s for 6.5s? That means that with this talent, a templar flow will effectively stun 9 enemies for 6.5s flat which is even better than a lock circle of 5s.

Even if you have an octo book and the 2s becomes 1s stun, it will still stun for 6.5s flat. Since the duration of templar dome is not affected by octo book since it's an area skill.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20230604_140040_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.a0c9b2541f4d5a0af0b74ac3c49b7879.jpg

Please correct me if my math is wrong somewhere. 

Edited by TheCaster

On 5/27/2023 at 9:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

Key class talents

исповедь.png Confession

“Valor Aura” skill additionally removes a debuff from one party member every 5 sec. The effect's trigger frequency is reduced by 0.5 seconds. for each member of the group with the effect of the skill.

This is going to be super broken.

In GvGs, Just having 1 priest in pt means passive cleanse 1 debuff every 2.5s?

3 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Lol what're you talking about? The new talent doesn't cut flat 25% resist of an enemy.

If you have 50% resist, it cuts 25% of 50 = 37.5 resist still on enemy.

If you have 10% resist, it cuts 25% of 10 = 7.5% resist still on enemy.

I'm not sure if this new talent works against 100% resist skills like BD or chief though. Yet to test.

Also correct me if I'm wrong here:

This is the templar flow stats rn:

Stuns for 1.8s every 1.3s and the flow lasts for 6.5s at 5/5.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20230604_135941_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.e05c33c782182c73bebe8a3d9b8b7de9.jpg

Now this is the new flow talent branch:

It stuns for 2s every 0.9s for 6.5s? That means that with this talent, a templar flow will effectively stun 9 enemies for 6.5s flat which is even better than a lock circle of 5s.

Even if you have an octo book and the 2s becomes 1s stun, it will still stun for 6.5s flat. Since the duration of templar dome is not affected by octo book since it's an area skill.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20230604_140040_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.a0c9b2541f4d5a0af0b74ac3c49b7879.jpg

Please correct me if my math is wrong somewhere. 

You keep saying templar, okay then you said that templar reverse flow time is 6.5 second but, like i said after you get pushed back will you run back to the same flow? NO!!. So even if FLOW TIME IS 6.5 Sec, You probably only get stunned BY THE SAME FLOW 2 TIMES THATS IF YOU ARE UNLUCKY OR JUST STUP..D ? 2 times with octo book? Thats just fricking 2 second !!!!, And you prolly only get hit ONCE!!! 1 SECOND? while warlock? You got hit no matter what books you have, no matter ehat scroll you use. BOOOM! FRICKIN 5 SEC + EMPOWERING RELIC + CASTLE RELIC + TALENT. Man this is saddening, before you compare to reverse flow think again. 😅 unless legion side is full of people with brain problems that keep runing to reverse flow after getting pushed back then sure they will get stunned by reverse flow longer than warlocks stun ppl 😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Jollier said:

You keep saying templar, okay then you said that templar reverse flow time is 6.5 second but, like i said after you get pushed back will you run back to the same flow?

The new talent doesn't push people away. It pulls enemies in. So until 6.5s are done, you'll get stunned by the same flow.

Thats just fricking 2 second !!!!,

It's not. Once you're in the new flow, the stuns keep re applying themselves. You should really read the new talents or talk to someone in the closed test before you write these things. Your bias towards warlocks is clouding your judgement.

FRICKIN 5 SEC + EMPOWERING RELIC + CASTLE RELIC + TALENT.

6.5s + all the relics you mentioned works the same for templar also.

I think it's better you wait for the open test server to understand how the new flow works before writing anymore comments lol. I'll record a small video from open test server so you understand better.

Edited by TheCaster

53 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

The new talent doesn't push people away. It pulls enemies in. So until 6.5s are done, you'll get stunned by the same flow.

It's not. Once you're in the new flow, the stuns keep re applying themselves. You should really read the new talents or talk to someone in the closed test before you write these things. Your bias towards warlocks is clouding your judgement.

6.5s + all the relics you mentioned works the same for templar also.

I think it's better you wait for the open test server to understand how the new flow works before writing anymore comments lol. I'll record a small video from open test server so you understand better.

6.5s + All the relic? Lol thats the reverse flow time not the stun time. Man drink some water, no matter what relic you use the stun time is still the same, but the flow duration increase which return to what i say again. After you got hit by a reverse flow, would you be stupid enough to walk back there again? 

And whats this bs about the stun keep re applying? You wont get stunned if you dont walk back to the reverse flow area. This is getting more idiotic the time

Please understand the concept that 

REVERSE FLOW TIME DOES NOT EQUAL TO STUN TIME. 

YOU GOT PUSHED BACK + STUNNED BY REVERSE FLOW > YOU DONT WALK INTO THE REVERSE FLOW AGAIN > INSTEAD START KILLING ENEMY ON OTHER AREA > BOOM ONLY 2 SECOND STUN! 

So kindly share me the video, i wanna see how you keep walking into reverse flow to prove how dumb you are, while you can just run from the flow after getting hit once

You keep saying templar, okay then you said that templar reverse flow time is 6.5 second but, like i said after you get pushed back will you run back to the same flow? NO!!

What would happen if, let's say, you had no choice but going back to the zone a Templar has put his Whirlwind? (Let's say a Flag during war or a Seal in arena?). You are giving as certain that if people go inside there again it's cause they're stupid. 

It's not about stupidity or lack of tactic. It's about the impossibility to counter this skill even with a statistic created to counter such skills. And that should not be the way of it. 

27 minutes ago, Jollier said:

You wont get stunned if you dont walk back to the reverse flow area.

I give up. Just wait for open test server tomorrow. You'll understand what I mean.

8 hours ago, Jollier said:

Hahahaha, both similar shit? I stated above that im fine with current warlocks but the only thing im commenting is the Update now, also where is your argument about how warlock area cc is not affected by books and scroll? You dont want get nerf? Sure, but you wanna get more op cc stun? No thats idiotic!

Tch...  So, using your logic we should wait to the vortex ends to walk in. 

What about seals?? 

What about wars?? 

We are forced to let you take seals?? 

We are forced to dont touch the flag in wars??? 

Also why u keep mentioning that book!? Is not like u see every player walking n chillin with a goddamn  expensive book in their arsenal!! 

It's not stupidity,  only barbarian and chief can do something about it, Other classes are f**ked up,  not mentioning that can use mantra, while their anti cc skill ends, and repeat. 

Idk if it is truth that the book doesn't affect warlock circle, i have to say that it sounds like something u saying to make it sound worse. 

In case this is truth, your "noob" vortex has 2 effects, stun + kicking  away... 

Like many other sentinel class that have aoe cc (prob  stun + dmg, or stun + debuff  or just a debuff that works as stun  i dont know) while wlocks circle only and just ONLY  can stun... No dmg no debuff  only... Stun...  

Now, in other cases we can just walk away from vortex yes, but what about the new talent?, it literally is going to force everyone to touch the vortex, what u have to say about it? 

You should Just say you hate warlock without so much drama 

6 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I hear you, even if magic 1h paladin is like one of the worst builds offensively, but being "unkillable" even with no damage hasn't stopped people from complaining about Wardens back in the day. And I feel like with something like 15% Parry, 25% block, 600-700 magic, 10k HP, 40%+ damage reduction (MM and 30% HP Inner Force) might be getting close to that "unkillable" status.

Now granted, every class is seemingly getting stronger, so we still need to see how it plays out, at the end of the day, reapers and like you said, chieftains are still a thing. 

Btw, I totally see people trying to make it work with magic hammers in some situations since it works with parry as well.

Would have to go for a Heavy craft belt or a belt with no % hp so its still less than ideal. With the newest award gear I could see 1h magic mace working for pure support and okay ish damage on your aoes at least. Banner is used more for the debuff than damage anyway. But I really like illumination myself so remains to be seen I suppose. Of course another problem will be the fact that mcs do most of their aoe damage with things you cant parry anyway and some bypass block too.

All things considered chances are that Ret pally will still be more effective overall and you can just get extra healing to party though aura in combination with bm tree/redemption/ 4/4 stream from druid for better/safer healing anyway even if they will be kinda weak.

6 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yall done arguing? 

I need some water with this biscuit.

At this point I would have them I'd have them start a couple of threads for classes in different areas of use so we could have an updated tactics, counters and counter tactics in all areas including detailed play by plays for newer players and those looking to gain that edge in that class their going over.

3 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yall done arguing? 

I need some water with this biscuit.

Hey, let them! The russian post has 25 pages of comments under it, why can't we have a more active community. I think people arguing is great for the forum culture and admins should encourage it because it promotes forum activity.

I remember one of the more active days, I would have back and forth arguments why Paladin should be buffed, and look at us now, stronger than ever, Paladins really owe me a lot of the buffs. Hell, I might start doing that again. I went to check and I think I haven't really gotten into it with someone since 2020, it was about palas being able to self-cast sacred shield (*cough* @Higgings), and guess who won. :dirol:

Keep arguing guys! You never know what might get devs to buff your class.

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Hey, let them! The russian post has 25 pages of comments under it, why can't we have a more active community. I think people arguing is great for the forum culture and admins should encourage it because it promotes forum activity.

I remember one of the more active days, I would have back and forth arguments why Paladin should be buffed, and look at us now, stronger than ever, Paladins really owe me a lot of the buffs. Hell, I might start doing that again. I went to check and I think I haven't really gotten into it with someone since 2020, it was about palas being able to self-cast sacred shield (*cough* @Higgings), and guess who won. :dirol:

Keep arguing guys! You never know what might get devs to buff your class.

I do agree but we hardly get listened to because RU forums are just even more active than we are. 

Plus arguing could turn very toxic quickly