[2023.05.30] Update Warspear Online 11.4. Announcement. Part 1

LeeLoo

2 minutes ago, lcelock said:

Its icon looks more like Dark seal than anything related to Dark circle. Dark seal is the only skill which has no spotlight in this talent update when it comes to Warlock,i guess it has to be a typo.(Power of Relaxation missing too from this talent update but i guess there's nothing to add about it due to past talents related to it)

Actually it is written "Dark Seal" in the Russian forum. They made a mistake here.

Edited by Khrone

5 minutes ago, lcelock said:

Its icon looks more like Dark seal than anything related to Dark circle. Dark seal is the only skill which has no spotlight in this talent

The most useless skill the warlock has lol. It hasn't seen my hotkey for years now. Plus this talent has no synergy with that branch at all.

Edited by TheCaster

15 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Actually it is written "Dark Seal" in the Russian forum. They made a mistake here.

Aight,was sus enough to make me wonder about it.

15 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

The most useless skill the warlock has lol. It hasn't seen my hotkey for years now. Plus this talent has no synergy with that branch at all.

Indeed it is,just was wondering about it and @Khrone seems to confirm its a typo

4 hours ago, Kamisama said:

Yes, while you are at it please nerf hunter too, too mqny controll effect, also dont forget reaper, in demon form they can stun 6.5 sec which is a lot, and pls nerf charmer too they have many cc skills, as and pls buff druid and templar and bd, they lack control skills, like a lot. Completely useless in gvgs, tnx

Maybe nerf rogue too ? 🌝

7 hours ago, OasisPony said:

Agree nerf dk, not just dk, nerf lock too. this two class full with control, they always say pala pala pala, as a pala player, i cant even use any skill in so many control,nerf this two class make gvg and arena more balance!

You have tried to fight against druid, templar? Or are you going to pretend that they don't exist because they are in your same alliance? 

Buff:

"OMG! Pwease NeRf. It's too OP. I can't 1v1 them. Devs Pwease. My Vajayjay hurts a lot to 1v1 them. I can't kill them anymore. Now I gotta play smart."

-PVP Players

"Oh nice, I can solo better"

-PVE Players

Nerf:

"OMG! They're easy now! What a noob. 12 books and still lost. Hahahaaaa! What a loser nub nub. Delete your character"

-PVP Players

"Bummer, fun while it lasted. Guess I'll do some arena. *Dies in 1 combo*. Alrighty then, LAB PM ME"

-PVE Players

This is my honest opinion after reading this post and analyzing it:

On 5/27/2023 at 2:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

In addition, to change the branch you will need a certain amount of knowledge.

Please, no. These branches have huge differences between them, and most of the classes have separate ones made specifically for PvP. 

It's like having to buy new equipment everytime you wanted to change from PvP to PvE and vice-versa. If someone spent money to get 2 or even all the three branches, they should get the right to change freely between them without have to spend even more.

We already have the option to change equipment sets and skill sets for free, why can't we do the same with Branches?

омовение кровью.png Blood Ablution

Reduces the duration of the DOT-damage effects from “Dangerous Blow”, “Splitting Blow”, and the “Scarlet Blade” talent by 25%, and increases the frequency of damage dealt by 25%.

There is no advantage here. Let's get the numbers from the talent above:

алый клинок.png Scarlet Blade

With a 15% chance the “Exacerbation” skill additionally applies the “Bleeding” debuff to the enemy for 8 sec. when auto-attacking or attacking with a skill that deals instant damage. The effect deals physical damage equal to 20% of the character's physical strength every 2 sec. 

So it's 20% of physical power every 2s for 8s.

8/2 = 4 ticks of damage

4*20 = 80% of damage in total

Now with Blood Ablution:

2s - 25% = 1.5s

8s - 25% = 6s

20% of physical power every 1.5s for 6s.

6/1.5 = 4 ticks of damage

As they say here in Brazil, it's "changing six for half a dozen" :yum1:

инверсия силы.png Force Inversion

Now the effect of the skill "Reverse Flow" moves enemies to the center of the vortex zone. Periodicity of skill trigger increased by 30%.

I remember seeing it somewhere...

Spoiler

image.png Tornado: A magical attack that deals damage and pulls enemies towards the center of the area of effect. Decreases movement speed of all enemies within the area of effect.

быстр реакц.png Quick Reaction

The effect of the "Evasion" skill additionally applies the "Quick Reaction" buff to the character after the character takes damage from 5 successful auto-attacks or attacks with skills, that deal instant damage. If the character's health level is below 50% of the maximum, then the number of attacks to apply the effect is reduced by 2.

It doesn't explain what the Quick Reaction buff does. Also, i'm very surprised if a Ranger manage to receive 5/3 attacks without dying.

воля к жизни.png Will to Live

Increases the effect strength of the “Fortification” skill by 4% for every 5% of missing health from the maximum.

4/4 Fortification decreases damage by 30%.

With 90% missing health (that is, only 10% total health), you would increase the the damage reduction by 72%

30 + 72 = 102%

So at 10% HP, you become immortal?

саблезубость.png Sabertooth

Now the skill "Animal Rampage" additionally restores health to the Moon monster. Health recovery from the skill is reduced by 40%.

To be honest, this talent would be better for the Dual Rage branch, since it is focused on Physical Damage and the Healing skill would be useless without Magical Power.

величие лотоса.png Grandeur of the Lotus

If the skill "Beast Awakening" is active, then the effect of the "Aura of the Forest" skill is additionally applied to the character. Skill damage reduced by 20%.

This description is a bit confusing. So while the Moon Monster is alive, the skill Aura of the Forest will be permanently active, like the Mage's Aura of Fire?

устранение.png Elimination

The character is guaranteed to deal a critical hit when attacked while under the effect of the “Stealth” skill.

Wouldn't it be "when attacking" instead of "when attacked"?

хранитель бури.png Storm keeper

When using any skill, apply the “Storm keeper” buff to the character for 8 sec. Getting the effect again increases its strength and duration. This effect increases the “Attack Speed” parameter by 3% to a maximum of 15%.

Meet the new DPS: The Shaman!

I thought it was a translation error but no, even in the Russian forum it is the same. I don't understand why a support class gets a talent that increases Attack Speed.

If the Electrification debuff from the Ball Lighting talent dealt damage if the Shaman attacked the enemy instead, then the name "Storm Keeper" and the effect itself would make a lot more sense.

абсол точность.png Absolute Accuracy

Decreases the "Accuracy" character’s parameter by 40%. The character's auto-attacks cannot be dodged.

I should say, this one is really cool. You will probably miss skills but will NEVER miss an auto-attack.

эхо проклят ДК.png Damned Echo

Increases the duration of the effect of “Knight's Curse” skill by 12 sec. Now, during the effect, near the enemy every 3 sec. creates a cursed area for 3 sec. When the “Kiss of Death” effect ends prematurely, a zone is formed near the enemy with the duration remaining from the effect.

Another description that made me really confused. 

крещен тьмой.png Baptism of darkness

Increases the character's basic magical strength by 25% of the character's basic physical power.

As a Magical Death Knight, this makes me happy. I believe it will be possible to reach the same level of magical power as a Warlock (i don't mean the damage, i mean the stat).

воспол силы ДК.png Strength replenishment

Increases “Health Regeneration” parameter by 30% and speed of health regeneration by 150% when a shield is equipped.

Nice, now we just need the cooldown of Secret Reserves to refresh everytime we leave the arena. :thumbsup:

вампир сущн.png Branch “Vampire Essence”

Death Knights of the “Vampiric Essence” branch gained power in absorbing the life force of the enemy. These warriors of the Legion are ready to arrange a bloody feast time after time.

I wouldn't say it is exactly useful, but it seems fun, indeed.

кисл поступь.png Acid step

Reduces the base damage of “Pool of Darkness” skill by 35%. Now the damage of the skill increases depending on the maximum amount of energy of the character.

So you get a nerf to a skill which is already weak and to make it deal damage again, you need Energy? Heh, no.

If you just remove the damage reduction, that would be an amazing change.

темная алхимия.png Dark alchemy

Increases the bonus from enchanting a cloak, helmet, and armor with a “Crystal of Wisdom” by 6 levels.

Also no. It is the only talent from all classes that requires you to spend money to benefit from it.

What is the difficulty of just doing something like "Increases the total Energy by X%"?

общий кошмар.png Overall nightmare

Additionally applies the effect of the “Dark Circle” skill to a random enemy within 5 yards with 40% reduced power.

It is Dark Seal, not Dark Circle. Also, it is an useless skill that nobody uses, and this talent won't make it better.

двуликая скверна.png Branch “Two-Faced Filth”

Warlocks of the "Two-Faced Filth" branch have fully mastered the power of chaos and learned how to use it both against enemies and for the benefit of the Legion army.

What is the focus of this branch? PvP? PvE? Survivability?

некромант.png Necromancer

бездыхан покровит.png Branch “Breathless patronage”

Necromancers of the "Breathless Patronage" branch have gained unprecedented magical power, which they use to increase the combat potential of the Legion's warriors.

Key class talents

наслажд болью.png Pleasure in pain

Under the effect of the "Dark Power" skill, all party members have a 20% chance to deal additional magic damage when auto-attacking or attacking with a skill that deals instant damage, in the amount of 20% of the character's magic power.

освобожд сила.png Unleashed Power

Increases the character's magic power by 1.5% every 2 sec. When the bonus of magic power reaches a maximum of 15%, after 6 sec. a minimum bonus is applied. The frequency of the increase in the bonus decreases from the "Skill Cooldown” parameter.

Spoiler

священн гнев.png Branch “Sacred Fury” 

In addition to helping the wounded, “Sacred Fury” Priests are able to enchant the blades of their brothers-in-arms with the withering power of righteous anger.

Key class talents

наказ болью.png Punishment by Pain

While affected by “Valor Aura” skill, all party members have a 20% chance to deal an additional 20% of the character's magical strength when attacking or using an Instant Damage skill.

вознесение.png Uplift

Increases the character's magical strength by 15% for 6 sec., after which the bonus to magical strength decreases by 1.5% every 2 sec. When the bonus to magical strength reaches 0%, the maximum bonus is applied. The frequency of reduction of the bonus is reduced by the "Skill Cooldown" parameter.

повиновение нежити.png Obedience to the undead

Makes all monsters in the location, summoned by the "Dead Soldier" skill and the "Unliving Army" talent, attack the target under the effect of the "Deathly Eye" skill, and also increases their damage against this target by 15%.

Pretty underwhelming to be honest. It could just be a normal effect from the skill, but considering the amount of skeletons that the skill Dead Soldier summons and including the ones from the talent Lifeless Army, it is acceptable.

I mean, if an army of skeletons started chasing me because a Necromancer looked at me, i'd consider myself dead already.

неживая армия.png Lifeless army

Every 12 sec. summons a skeleton or skeleton-warrior near the character with a chance equal to the value of the "Critical Hit" parameter. Monsters follow the character and attack the same target as the character. The maximum number of monsters on the location at the same time is 3.

That is literally so cool, it makes me wanna create a Necromancer!

синергия душ.png Soul Synergy

Why is it a kanji?

окутыв холод.png Enveloping Cold

Apply the “Enveloping Cold” debuff on all enemies within 4 yards of you and in combat with you. This effect reduces movement speed by 40% and “Attack Speed” by 25%. The maximum number of PvP-targets is 6.

Isn't it an item from League of Legends lol

триединство.png Branch “Triforce”

Demonic ties firmly bind the “Triforce” Charmer to his Dark Wolf and Night Bird subjects. Only side by side, these fiends of the underworld with their master will be able to unlock the potential of the dark magic of summoning.

Spoiler

images-2023-06-01T114711_377.jpeg.6479e5d29b2660f532d4937489b054ce.jpeg

инферн голод.png Branch “Infernal Hunger”

The insane pursuit of victims will destroy everything in its path. After all, it is impossible for the Reapers of the “Infernal Hunger” branch to quench the thirst for hatred even with the suffering of thousands of souls.

This looks like a branch without purpose. It's just made to fix a problem created by the branch itself, which is the increasing amount of Hate consumed while in the Demonic Form.

Overall, i don't have any more comments, just a single question:

What happens to these talents that summon minions (like Druid's and Necromancer's) every X seconds if the minion is still alive? Does it re-summon them with full Health/Energy?

Edited by Khrone

36 minutes ago, Khrone said:

This is my honest opinion after reading this post and analyzing it:

Please, no. These branches have huge differences between them, and most of the classes have separate ones made specifically for PvP. 

It's like having to buy new equipment everytime you wanted to change from PvP to PvE and vice-versa. If someone spent money to get 2 or even all the three branches, they should get the right to change freely between them without have to spend even more.

We already have the option to change equipment sets and skill sets for free, why can't we do the same with Branches?

There is no advantage here. Let's get the numbers from the talent above:

алый клинок.png Scarlet Blade

With a 15% chance the “Exacerbation” skill additionally applies the “Bleeding” debuff to the enemy for 8 sec. when auto-attacking or attacking with a skill that deals instant damage. The effect deals physical damage equal to 20% of the character's physical strength every 2 sec. 

So it's 20% of physical power every 2s for 8s.

8/2 = 4 ticks of damage

Now with Blood Ablution:

2s - 25% = 1.5s

8s - 25% = 6s

20% of physical power every 1.5s for 6s.

6/1.5 = 4 ticks of damage

As they say here in Brazil, it's "changing six for half a dozen" :yum1:

I remember seeing it somewhere...

Reveal hidden contents

image.png Tornado: A magical attack that deals damage and pulls enemies towards the center of the area of effect. Decreases movement speed of all enemies within the area of effect.

It doesn't explain what the Quick Reaction buff does. Also, i'm very surprised if a Ranger manage to receive 5/3 attacks without dying.

With 90% missing health (that is, only 10% total health), you would increase the the damage reduction by 72%

30 + 72 = 102%

To be honest, this talent would be better for the Dual Rage branch, since it is focused on Physical Damage and the Healing skill would be useless without Magical Power.

This description is a bit confusing. So while the Moon Monster is alive, the skill Aura of the Forest will be permanently active, like the Mage's Aura of Fire?

Wouldn't it be "when attacking" instead of "when attacked"?

Meet the new DPS: The Shaman!

I thought it was a translation error but no, even in the Russian forum it is the same. I don't understand why a support class gets a talent that increases Attack Speed.

If the Electrification debuff from the Ball Lighting talent dealt damage if the Shaman attacked the enemy instead, then the name "Storm Keeper" and the effect itself would make a lot more sense.

I should say, this one is really cool. You will probably miss skills but will NEVER miss an auto-attack.

Another description that made me really confused. 

As a Magical Death Knight, this makes me happy. I believe it will be possible to reach the same level of magical power as a Warlock (i don't mean the damage, i mean the stat).

Nice, now we just need the cooldown of Secret Reserves to refresh everytime we leave the arena. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't say it is exactly useful, but it seems fun, indeed.

So you get a nerf to a skill which is already weak and to make it deal damage again, you need Energy? Heh, no.

If you just remove the damage reduction, that would be an amazing change.

Also no. It is the only talent from all classes that requires you to spend money to benefit from it.

What is the difficulty of just doing something like "Increases the total Energy by X%"?

It is Dark Seal, not Dark Circle. Also, it is an useless skill that nobody uses, and this talent won't make it better.

What is the focus of this branch? PvP? PvE? Survivability?

Reveal hidden contents

Pretty underwhelming to be honest. It could just be a normal effect from the skill, but considering the amount of skeletons that the skill Dead Soldier summons and including the ones from the talent Lifeless Army, it is acceptable.

I mean, if an army of skeletons started chasing me because a Necromancer looked at me, i'd consider myself dead already.

That is literally so cool, it makes me wanna create a Necromancer!

Why is it a kanji?

Isn't it an item from League of Legends lol

Reveal hidden contents

images-2023-06-01T114711_377.jpeg.6479e5d29b2660f532d4937489b054ce.jpeg

This looks like a branch without purpose. It's just made to fix a problem created by the branch itself, which is the increasing amount of Hate consumed while in the Demonic Form.

Overall, i don't have any more comments, just a single question:

What happens to these talents that summon minions (like Druid's and Necromancer's) every X seconds if the minion is still alive? Does it re-summon them with full Health/Energy?

Alot of your responses is just funny but true 

On 5/27/2023 at 10:08 AM, LeeLoo said:

частич метамор.png Partial metamorphosis

Now the skill "Demonic Appearance" does not turn the character into a demon. The skill now applies the “Partial Metamorphosis” buff to the character. The effect increases the “Attack Strength” parameter by 20%, and the character's auto-attacks under the effect have a 20% chance to deal damage twice, but no more than once every 2 sec.

if this be like 18 sec buff then 14 sec cd , then its trash. just a weaker version of seeker for 18 sec 

Very good update, but first they should do something with the stun from hunters, Dk and warlocks, additional shaman's shield, and reaper damage (capable of one shot wd or barbarian)

29 minutes ago, Radagast said:

Very good update, but first they should do something with the stun from hunters, Dk and warlocks, additional shaman's shield, and reaper damage (capable of one shot wd or barbarian)

As well as Templar's Whirlwind. Let's not forget of that too, shall we? 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Whirlwind is able to bounce alot of people around so let's definitely get that fixed

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Whirlwind is able to bounce alot of people around so let's definitely get that fixed

Or we can leave it. It's all about scaling. I just rather see more bosses that are not easy to solo. Honestly, I'm annoyed from these buff and nerf for pvp contents. This game need to focus of the more towards pve side. More raids, unique quest, more maps, etc. The list goes on. Extend swamp and update the the tele and remove it being random(rip brand new players).

Have a designated pvp map. Instead of map2,  have a map that you can teleport to. One side Legion camp and the other Sentinel. But that idea is a topic I'm too lazy to create. Well. That's all I got for now. :dunno:

Edited by Shadowmon

6 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

This game need to focus of the more towards pve side.

It doesn't give money to AIGRIND lol

33 minutes ago, Khrone said:

It doesn't give money to AIGRIND lol

Seekers, signs, spheres, pots, runes, crystals, license. Those are probably the bread winner for the pve side more than the pvp side which literally just arena tickets. 

14 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

signs, spheres, pots, runes, crystals

Though i don't play PvP, i believe people who do focus on these too

9 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Though i don't play PvP, i believe people who do focus on these too

Those beneficial to progress in the game in general. Can't get stronger without them. 

9 hours ago, Khrone said:

this skill will do so much damage .. i just hope they make its color different than usual and not same with the druid .. so we dont get confused if it is enemy or our teams skill.. i would offer using color of lilac

18 hours ago, Khrone said:

30 + 72 = 102%

You had it right for the first half, it would increase the 30 by 72%, so 30 x 0.72 = 21,6

21.6 + 30 = 51,6% 

Would be the only realistic and balanced explanation.

2 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

You had it right for the first half, it would increase the 30 by 72%, so 30 x 0.72 = 21,6

21.6 + 30 = 51,6% 

now add mm gear on top off that and there will be nothing you can't tank in pve anymore

2 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

21.6 + 30 = 51,6% 

Yeah, after some time i realized i made the wrong calculation :hopeless:

11 hours ago, Occult said:

this skill will do so much damage .. i just hope they make its color different than usual and not same with the druid .. so we dont get confused if it is enemy or our teams skill.. i would offer using color of lilac

Then it would be (almost) the same color as Dark Circle or Zone of Weakness

Edited by Khrone

11 hours ago, Occult said:

Can someone who's been to the test server confirm the damage of new pool? Does it follow the same formula as arrow and sphere? This is the only warlock talent that I'm looking forward to tbh. It's PvE land dreamboat for a lock. :artist:

I would like to suggest to change the system of seeker stamina elixir, that is:- 1 seeker elixir is 5 stamina or 5/5. Replace ticket system instead of elixir. So that we don't need to refill anymore. To fight dungeon we need one piece stamina ticket for 1 run. But the price of stamina will be same. It is 2249 mcoin for 10 pieces without discount. Now it will be 50 pieces stamina ticket (2249 mcoin). Thank you.

On 6/1/2023 at 8:02 PM, Higgings said:

Sounds good to me, that skill is already nerfed, and yet it's nothing compared to the aforementioned broken buffs.

Edited by Radagast

All of this looks great and interesting to see how it would work out in practice.

While a returning player, I have to agree some of the updates seem to be lacking to make up for some of current meta, but especially rogue seems to be odd duck out.

I'll have another read through it in a spare moment but only one branch seems to be an actual specialization and benefits it greatly while others look good,but in comparison of others that are similar it seems to be lacking to bring out potential specialties that would bring up general value of rogue to other players.

I've played rogues across many platforms and iterations and if you were to tweak the other 2 branches slightly on the passive side whether buffs or debuffs that would enhance those better to be good options for specializations. It would be good idea to bring up a separate topic for current high level rogues in current meta to see what they would agree to make those branches more viable to them for those skill sets mentioned.

For me the possibilities are viable, but I don't have the experience of expert skills utilization they do and how they affect current meta and the future meta after this update.

For the changing of talent tree branches why not have it tied to current skill swap function but at branch specialization section only as many already so dual builds in this manner so they have a free section to utilize a swap for their current specializations and not waste potential knowledge points that some have brought up.

On 5/31/2023 at 10:20 PM, Godsbane said:

Perhaps, add experience points to general mobs if below level 30. I'll let the devs determine how to make the system not get abused. 

This is the most dumb suggestion i ever read, not all people want to lvl up. Just do your damn quest and dont be lazy

On 6/2/2023 at 1:02 AM, Higgings said:

Lets also not forget about warlocks area stun which is nuts and now they gonna give them more area controll as well?. Also its funny to see how 8 hunter can take 1 flag in war while being deffended by 60 elves, 14 of them were templar. They really need to nerf Hunters, but not because of the cc

32 minutes ago, Jollier said:

Lets also not forget about warlocks area stun which is nuts and now they gonna give them more area controll as well?.

A huge buff of 0.5 seconds

19 minutes ago, Khrone said:

A huge buff of 0.5 seconds

0.5 Second not much for one, but tons of warlocks? In talking about war here, 0.5 second mean so much, lets not forget about castle relic and also empowering relic which prolongs cc time with the chance equal to life steal. Warlock area control duration CANNOT even be reduced with OCTO BOOK, Pacifist scroll, etc. Also there is his another key class talent which... also more cc

NB: Lvl 14 nowadays can reach 45% Cd, i imagine lvl 32 would be 90 or even more. Its just so ducked up to give more area control on one character in a faction which already have so much. For once you all need to think straight. This game is not about arena and 1v1 anymore in years. Its about gvg and war, and we need balance!!

Edited by Jollier

3 hours ago, wolfdragon99 said:

While a returning player, I have to agree some of the updates seem to be lacking to make up for some of current meta, but especially rogue seems to be odd duck out.

Welcome back to the game. First thing you need to do is make a different class, as of right now, Rogue is useless in most scenarios. In fact most of people been complaining about rogue. It's the class that is being complained most about. The people in Dev team in charge of fixing the class just can't seem to get it right. And quite frankly need to be replaced as they're continously making things worse with every update. It's unfortunate but complaints have been brought up multiple times in the forums yet no fix has been done. It should reflect back at the income of the company for sure though as a huge portion of players at some point used the rogue class and now alot has quit or changed class. Goodluck

1 minute ago, Jollier said:

0.5 Second not much for one, but tons of warlocks? In talking about war here, 0.5 second mean so much

If we're gonna consider it in a war, there is also Templar who got 0.7 seconds more silence and 0.2 more stun

I'm just saying it's not a big deal

13 minutes ago, Khrone said:

If we're gonna consider it in a war, there is also Templar who got 0.7 seconds more silence and 0.2 more stun

I'm just saying it's not a big deal

Does templars silence work like warlock? NO ! they cant just spam it like warlock does. And 0.2 more stun? Read back what i said to you. If templar stun is as great as you said it is, There will be no chance for 8 hunters destroy a flag that deffended by 60 elfs with more than 1/5 of them are templars. while we lost attacking on a 70 elves waves just to take 1 flag? 

I forgot to add this, templar reverse flow is different than warlocks, Its 0.2 Second more  but thats the reverse flow time not the stun. Once you got hit you can just not go there anymore and start killing elves, unlike warlocks, you get stunned the whole time. Also to add to it the stun u get from templar flow and Silence can be reduced with octo book and pacifist scroll, while WARLOCKS area stun and silence cant !!!

Edited by Jollier

To summarize, devs should think again before giving more CC to warlocks or maybe even nerf them unless you guys wanna break this game. The way that area stun works combined with normal relic + castle relic and talent? And to make it worse octopus book and pacifist scroll can not lessen its duration time? Damn legion side need to open their eyes if they are comparing it to templar flow. If templar flow is that great, just swap the skill so this close minded guys learn by action

2 minutes ago, Jollier said:

Does templars silence work like warlock? NO ! they cant just spam it like warlock does.

Depends on what you consider as "spam", since the cooldown of Zone of Truth is just 5 seconds longer than Dark Circle's

5 minutes ago, Jollier said:

And 0.2 more stun? Read back what i said to you. If templar stun is as great as you said it is

0.2 second longer stun and a new effect that traps you inside the skill until it ends*

10 minutes ago, Jollier said:

There will be mo chance for 8 hunters destroy a flag that deffended by 60 elfs with more than 1/5 of them are templars. while we lost attacking on a 70 elves waves just to take 1 flag? 

Spoiler

bf7.gif.242c99b3a7e5e02ec010feb41023cb99.gif

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Depends on what you consider as "spam", since the cooldown of Zone of Truth is just 5 seconds longer than Dark Circle's

0.2 second longer stun and a new effect that traps you inside the skill until it ends*

Reveal hidden contents

bf7.gif.242c99b3a7e5e02ec010feb41023cb99.gif

Man you sure cant read. Read back! 

Unlike warlock area silence, templars silence need timing they cant just spam it if u missed the timing then no one got silenced, what about warlock circle and area silence? U use it on area and POOF it works immediately, you seem like a newbie, you cant really see the difference on the skill mechanics. Templar stun is not 0.2 sec more than warlock. Its the duration of the flow, which when u got pushed back u can chose not to run back to that flow and keep killing sentinel side. Not like warlock, once u got hit u stayed there until eternity unable to do shit, so funny i have to say this many time, man you are not that stupid. Just open ur mind to it, i know its hard to give away ur superior position for balance

Edited by Jollier

1 minute ago, Jollier said:

Man you sure cant read. Read back! 

Unlike warlock area silence, templars silence need timing they cant just spam it if u missed the timing then no one got silenced, what about warlock circle and area silence? U use it on area and POOF it works immediately, you seem like a newbie, you cant really see the difference on the skill mechanics

Yeah, because they are different skills from different classes

I'm just saying 0.5 more stun on a skill won't make such a big difference

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Yeah, because they are different skills from different classes

I'm just saying 0.5 more stun on a skill won't make such a big difference

Ok then lets agree its better to not give the 0.5 sec ? If u said its not much difference? Or its too big of a difference that u didnt want to agree?

Edited by Jollier

2 minutes ago, Jollier said:

Ok then lets agree its better to not give the 0.5 sec ? If u said its not much difference? Or its too big of a difference that u didnt want to agree?

Then give a better suggestion for a talent that fits the branch :dumb1:

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Then give a better suggestion for a talent that fits the branch :dumb1:

Seems like its too big of a deal for u to agree

3 minutes ago, Jollier said:

Seems like its too big of a deal for u to agree

Nope, i just said that if you wanna remove a talent, you need to replace it with something else or Warlock would be the only class with 3 talents instead of 4 :dumb1: