[2023.05.30] Update Warspear Online 11.4. Announcement. Part 1

LeeLoo

15 minutes ago, TheProfessional said:

Perhaps, add experience points to general mobs if below level 30. I'll let the devs determine how to make the system not get abused. :vampiro:

They have already said no about that

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

And once again you're wrong, unless you mean the 1vs1 cringy fight some players still love to do; in that case I completely agree with you. I'd have no reason to call DK weak in any other scenario than PvP (once at least. Now it has just become decent). It's in any case far from being the best tank for PvP since you got other colleagues in other factions doing what DK does but lightyears better. Fun fact: you even got non-tank classes which do what DKs do far better, and this is at the current state of things. You don't call a DK in arena because of how poor support it can offer in fight, and magic damage just won't perform fine in a more controlled area (such as, indeed, arena); it's not a case they're requested in a more chaotic scenario such as GvGs. DKs have got no way to recover from stuns apart from a skill which grants you life only once every 90 seconds (and does not reset when a new fight starts). 

These above mentioned examples are just a few; I could keep going for hours. I struggle to find the difficulty an "immortal" dummy can offer in a fight, so if you want to enlight me about the kind of PvP you usually do, I'd be delighted to read it. 

the undeath and aoe control class not op?1v1 not pvp?i know u guys dont want dk been nerfed,but recognize dk is the best tank class now and too op!MC players always say that bd needs to be nerfed, but when it comes to the clasa they play, they deny that it is too op😆

4 minutes ago, hibana said:

the undeath and aoe control class not op?1v1 not pvp?i know u guys dont want dk been nerfed,but recognize dk is the best tank class now and too op!MC players always say that bd needs to be nerfed, but when it comes to the clasa they play, they deny that it is too op😆

Please, can you put in some constructive criticism? If at all you have any really valid point to make. Else, just take the changes, work hard to find a way around them to maintain your capabilities.

If I had to argue in your words, I can keep saying seeker's got a biased advantage of attack strength parameter, or that some of its expert skills affects multiple stats at once - whether to self or to enemy characters.

Edited by TheProfessional
Corrected subject of address from "we" to "you"

I would like to make one genuine request to the Devs. Please make knowledge grinding easier:

• Perhaps raising the limit of daily knowledge from quests and dungeons permanently.
  • Maybe it is also time to remove the daily quest stack limit of 50, not infinite but possibly reasonable number like 75-100.
  • Maybe add more daily quests (return of some of the removed ones, and some original new ones?)

For all players:

food-for-thought.gif

Just now, TheProfessional said:

I would like to make one genuine request to the Devs. Please make knowledge grinding easier:

• Perhaps raising the limit of daily knowledge from quests and dungeons permanently.
  • Maybe it is also time to remove the daily quest stack limit of 50, not infinite but possibly reasonable number like 75-100.
  • Maybe add more daily quests (return of some of the removed ones, and some original new ones?)

For all players:

food-for-thought.gif

I would love all of this. 

31 minutes ago, TheProfessional said:

Please, can you put in some constructive criticism? If at all you have any really valid point to make. Else, just take the changes, work hard to find a way around them to maintain your capabilities.

If I had to argue in your words, I can keep saying seeker's got a biased advantage of attack strength parameter, or that some of its expert skills affects multiple stats at once - whether to self or to enemy characters.

before this new talent ,the Health Regeneration of dk is too op,but now they give dk a new talent make this more op,dk already been a undead class although all dks do not recognize  it,warden have a nerf that block master from 18%to 12% for balance in last year ,now This balance also applies to dk

Just now, hibana said:

before this new talent ,the Health Regeneration of dk is too op,but now they give dk a new talent make this more op,dk already been a undead class although all dks do not recognize  it,warden have a nerf that block master from 18%to 12% for balance in last year ,now This balance also applies to dk

Health regen is a heavily outdated system in the game. It's not strong at all but I want to know if the new change is good 

5 minutes ago, hibana said:

Apathy relic exists. At least one or two sentinel classes have at a skill which embodies healing reduction in them; correct me if I am wrong - I don't play sentinel side.

Also, health regeneration of DK is too OP? Please, have you seen paladin aura or warden regen?

Furthermore, the health regen exists only with certain conditions which @Drakoknight can certainly teach you better than myself.

Please don't make such kinda arguments without learning the class in-depth.

5 分钟前,TheProfessional 说:

冷漠遗物存在。至少有一个或两个哨兵职业拥有一种体现治疗减少的技能;如果我错了请纠正我——我不玩哨兵队。

还有,DK的生命回复太OP了?拜托,你见过圣骑士光环或守望者再生吗?

此外,健康恢复仅在某些条件下存在@Drakoknight 肯定能比我教得更好。

请不要在没有深入学习课程的情况下进行此类争论。

thats why i say“warden have been nerfed ,the balance also been applied on dk”😆

5 minutes ago, hibana said:

thats why i say“warden have been nerfed ,the balance also been applied on dk”😆

thats-not-the-point-terry-carson.gif

On 5/27/2023 at 7:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

рассек сталь.png Steel Slicer

The “Inspiration” skill additionally allows an auto-attack with a 10% chance to deal 15% more damage and ignore the enemy's physical and magical defense.

Does this mean that every auto-attack has a 10% chance to deal 15% more damage ?  ( without cooldowns ecc... ) :crab2:

Edited by SaltyCoffe

9 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Does this mean that every auto-attack has a 10% chance to deal 15% more damage ?  ( without cooldowns ecc... ) :crab2:

My guess is yes

I am too lazy to quote it so I took a screenshot instead but- 

I do think this key talent for Warlock [occult Spell] should include a defensive buff to protect the Warlock in combat along with this buff. 

Screenshot_20230531_115436_Chrome.jpg

On 5/27/2023 at 7:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

неизбежн тьмы.png Branch “Inevitability of Darkness”

Above the heads of the Warlocks of the “Inevitable of Darkness” branch, the darkness thickens with renewed power, plunging the hearts of enemies into the inevitability of death.

Reveal hidden contents

Warlock_2.jpg

Lesser talents

темный круг.png Dark Circle+

Increases the duration of the skill's effect by 0.5 sec.

порча.png Hex+

Increases the duration of the “Mute” skill's effect by 0.2 \ 0.4 \ 0.6 sec.

увядание.png Fading+

Increases the duration of the “Stun” effect from a skill by 0.5 sec.

камен тело.png Stone Body+

Increases skill effect strength by 1 \ 1.5 \ 2%.

Key class talents

общий кошмар.png Overall nightmare

Additionally applies the effect of the “Dark Circle” skill to a random enemy within 5 yards with 40% reduced power.

неотврат гибели.png Inevitability of death

All character skills that impose negative effects ignore 25% of the opponent's "Resistance" parameter.

This is kinda... Scary..:scare1crow:

46 minutes ago, hibana said:

before this new talent ,the Health Regeneration of dk is too op,but now they give dk a new talent make this more op,dk already been a undead class although all dks do not recognize  it

You above all have recognized it. Dang, DKs! Y'all should've just played your 10 year old class more. Cause it's clear that when you die to a damager (class against which you should survive, by definition) you're actually under a new certain buff called "Possum Technique" which limits your capability to move, breath and use skill. 

Since that's the level of arguments I'm answering to, I have little left to be said. You'll find me here whenever you'll want to speak with actual facts. 

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

Now THAT is good

No lol. It doesn't work the way you think. Ambiguous words from the devs.

Let's say an enemy uses resist scroll + resist pot + guild passive and 1 resist accessory They'll get around 50% resist which will make warlock a dummy in arena as we all know. So this talent cuts only 25% of that resist, not a flat 25%. So ( 50 - (0.25 x 50) = 37.5% resist on enemy still.

If an enemy has 10% resist, it cuts 2.5% only = 7.5% resist remaining.

Compared to the key class talents other classes have got, It's kind of dull for warlock. :(

Branch 3 is also not worth learning for locks as it is right now. As a warlock I would not waste my time grinding knowledge on that branch at all.

Edited by TheCaster

7 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

No lol. It doesn't work the way you think. Ambiguous words.

Let's say an enemy uses resist scroll + resist pot + guild passive and 1 resist accessory They'll get around 50% resist which will make warlock a dummy in arena as we all know.

So this talent cuts only 25% of that resist, not a flat 25%. So ( 50 - (0.25 x 50) = 37.5% resist on enemy still.

Compared to the key class talents other classes have got, it doesn't look good for warlocks. :(

Branch 3 is also not worth learning for locks as it is right now. As a warlock I would not waste my time grinding knowledge on that branch at all.

It's still 12,5% less resist, which is good

Maybe just increase a bit the numbers, but the effect itself is amazing

38 minutes ago, Khrone said:

It's still 12,5% less resist, which is good

Maybe just increase a bit the numbers, but the effect itself is amazing

True, it's better than nothing if you look at it one way. But the other classes are also getting control removals and dmg increases. That's the worrying part. Double damage, resist removal, self cleanse when dodge and lot more. If numbers increase, it'll make it worthwhile. Maybe to 40%.

There's also a typo from the devs in that branch for lock talent. My russian friends say that it's not dark circle that's randomly applied to an enemy in 5y but dark seal. 

Edited by TheCaster

кисл поступь.png Acid step

Reduces the base damage of “Pool of Darkness” skill by 35%. Now the damage of the skill increases depending on the maximum amount of energy of the character.

темная алхимия.png Dark alchemy

Increases the bonus from enchanting a cloak, helmet, and armor with a “Crystal of Wisdom” by 6 levels.

Acid step, the ability already has little magic damage, giving it the condition of reducing damage for a talent is not convenient.

Dark alchemy, It is not functional at all, it does not help the warklock at all, points are invested in nothing. They should redo the whole branch.

общий кошмар.png Overall nightmare

Additionally applies the effect of the “Dark Circle” skill to a random enemy within 5 yards with 40% reduced power.

неотврат гибели.png Inevitability of death

All character skills that impose negative effects ignore 25% of the opponent's "Resistance" parameter.

Overall, a stun reduced by 40% plus random is not functional,  They should put a debuff on the opponent.

Inevitability, good but for most it has 100% resistance I think they should go up to 50%.

пламя преиспод.png Hellfire

Reduced the effect of “Zone of Weakness” skill by 30%. The zone of weakness now deals magic damage equal to 40% of the character's magic power every 2 sec. The limit of PvE-targets is 14.

сумрач пакт.png Shadow Pact

Each time you use 2 of any skills with a chance equal to the "Skill Cooldown" parameter, the character recovers 3% of maximum health and 5% of maximum energy.

Hellfire, I don't understand why the 30%, 40% damage reduction is not enough for all defensive skills and talents.shadow pact, 

shadow pact, It has a condition and it is only a possibility in addition to too low percentages, it is not worth it.

Conclusion: all the talents with high conditions and buff are not worth it.

Higher talents that are not functional for warklock and are not at the level of the other classes.

@Holmes @Nolan @LeeLoo

15 hours ago, prodable said:

pls take a look at this devs . I think warlock needs some mage like shield so maybe you guys can consider that.

lol? shield? warlock? a mage like even? AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!! Believe me there's no lack of people who suggested this and if I remember correctly it was shot down. And if it happens, ho if it happens......:candy:

6 hours ago, Occult said:

he is speaking mathematically

Hmm no he isn't (or at least he wasn't), because this approach requires you to test things, to write a theory and eventually to judge your own theory for the sake of a better one (aka scientific method). Whatever you say which is not including the above mentioned steps is nothing more than mere ideas. These might be shared by some other players, no less, yet remain ideas. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Hmm no he isn't (or at least he wasn't), because this approach requires you to test things, to write a theory and eventually to judge your own theory for the sake of a better one (aka scientific method). Whatever you say which is not including the above mentioned steps is nothing more than mere ideas. These might be shared by some other players, no less, yet remain ideas. 

so as warlock we will still be so disgusted to play at arena ... i mean a blade dancer can just walk through all of our control effects and one shot us , seeker can oneshot us and has dmg reduction and shield so we cant do a thing even tho we get out of his stun alive... mage has tons of shields and resist so im imagining they are having a lot fun while warlocks get anihilated ... warlock is just a gvg char now bc without 326 people covering my back i will just get one tabbed .. 1v1 disgusting, 4v4 or 5v5 stituations depeneds the enemy classes bc most of them are so boosted with every type of skill like shields and resist while still being able to do anything that i can do.. except maybe crowd control but hey mage has it all.. most of them have that too .. just make warlock great again give her some shield some defennsive talent .. make stone body usable while stuned and instant for example .. somethng that will save me from getting deleted.. i already offered too many thing with so litle time you guys can find things too as we can see from the  whole talent page.  . . maybe im saying this just bc ,m not already full+full pvp +10 but still when i see mage with the capability of doing almost everything i can do and still have resist and unlimited shield. i get angry not having it benig the only damage class sorcerer of our side. so pls wake up

Edited by Occult

8 hours ago, hibana said:

It is impossible for me to believe, that someone really thinks that the dk is better than  warden. 

Even when proven otherwise multiple times 

Or you recently started playing ws, or you havent played dk never, or you playing with a +1 warden

1 hour ago, Ryohei said:

It is impossible for me to believe, that someone really thinks that the dk is better than  warden. 

Even when proven otherwise multiple times 

Or you recently started playing ws, or you havent played dk never, or you playing with a +1 warden

after nerfed again and again ,warden is weak than dk now with poor 12% block master

52 minutes ago, hibana said:

after nerfed again and again ,warden is weak than dk now with poor 12% block master

- decrease incoming dmg

- decrease aoe dmg

-  healing via blocking attacks 

-  healing via basic agro 

-  decreasing accu  (single atk skill)

-  decreasing dmg(single target skill) 

-  dmg based shield

Basically a walking rock  that everyone ignores bcz endless fight

The one that  finished burying the paladin as a tank? 

Why there are more wd than paladins for tanking if wd sucks? 

Why if there are a few paladin tanks, ppl keep choosing wd?  

Why did the chicken crossed the damn road? 

14 minutes ago, Ryohei said:

- decrease incoming dmg

- decrease aoe dmg

-  healing via blocking attacks 

-  healing via basic agro 

-  decreasing accu  (single atk skill)

-  decreasing dmg(single target skill) 

-  dmg based shield

Basically a walking rock  that everyone ignores bcz endless fight

The one that  finished burying the paladin as a tank? 

Why there are more wd than paladins for tanking if wd sucks? 

Why if there are a few paladin tanks, ppl keep choosing wd?  

Why did the chicken crossed the damn road? 

I 100% agree. 

Wardens are just too tanky. 

I have seen many even recently that many ignore because of just how much they can soak up. 

Now Wardens are killable but they still tank so much.  

@Ryohei @Drakoknight Just ignore the less knowledgeable newbie. He will learn how to not talk about classes once he really gets into depth with them.

For now let him try to cause drama. Mods will step in if all he has to offer is unwarranted and unproven claims.

So many DKs here to prove that they are not the best tanks due to their fear of being nerfed, but seems they are cheering for the “cant image skills” before 😂

25 minutes ago, kaloro said:

So many DKs here to prove that they are not the best tanks due to their fear of being nerfed, but seems they are cheering for the “cant image skills” before 😂

They're in a lesser number than those ones who claim that a class is strong but when they're asked to bring facts they're more silent than a cemetery. 

2 hours ago, kaloro said:

im not a dk, a barb, and yes the deathknight's were the best tank option.
but things have changed
in pve:
- the new endgame sectors have enemies based on hitting more like a truck than having a ton of hits with hordes of mobs (the deathknight's specialty) which was already undermined with the overall boost enemies got since the third sector, making barb (which is good at eating few but big hits) get on top, and we're talking easly solo the bosses whiteout needing extremely strong gear, while the deathknights gets their darkshield completely countered due to it being a flat dmg red. which scales in way to get rid of minor damage.
- barb getting the ability to recover stoneskin with block, at first it had no cooldown making them straight up outclass deathknights in any pve tanking aspect, limiting them to only really shine in AOE dps(?)
- as it stands now we're still in a case where the deathknight stil gets countered in pve scenarios and even with the help of blood protection which is still kinda mediocre

in pvp:
- ill be honest, i dont play pvp almost at all but i think everyone else can explain it to you

and also this update will make it for some intresting builds around hp regen or have a supportive role in the party rather than being completely selfish
on the other hand

how do you feel about barb and paladin reaching new levels of high hp builds?

Agree nerf dk, not just dk, nerf lock too. this two class full with control, they always say pala pala pala, as a pala player, i cant even use any skill in so many control,nerf this two class make gvg and arena more balance!

1 hour ago, OasisPony said:

Agree nerf dk, not just dk, nerf lock too. this two class full with control, they always say pala pala pala, as a pala player, i cant even use any skill in so many control,nerf this two class make gvg and arena more balance!

Yes, while you are at it please nerf hunter too, too mqny controll effect, also dont forget reaper, in demon form they can stun 6.5 sec which is a lot, and pls nerf charmer too they have many cc skills, as and pls buff druid and templar and bd, they lack control skills, like a lot. Completely useless in gvgs, tnx

On 5/27/2023 at 2:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

незыблем тьмы.png Branch “Dark Fortitude”

Death knights of the "Dark Fortitude" branch are able to confidently hold back the onslaught of the enemy - the real advanced power of the dark forces.

Reveal hidden contents

Death Knight_2.jpg

Lesser talents

защита крови.png Blood Protection+

Increases skill effect strength by 2 \ 4 \ 6%.

остр тень.png Sharp Shadow+

Increases skill healing strength by 2%.

тайные резервы.png Secret Reserves+

Increases skill healing strength by 10 \ 20 \ 30%.

аура ненависти.pngAura of Hatred+

Increases the effect of a skill that increases a character's physical and magical defense by 1.5%, and the effect of a skill that increases character's "Accuracy" parameter by 1.5%.

Key class talents

темная опека.png Dark guardianship

Increases the duration of the buff effect from “Blood Protection” skill by 20%. Now, when using a skill on an ally, the character also receives the effect of the skill with 50% reduced strength.

воспол силы ДК.png Strength replenishment

Increases “Health Regeneration” parameter by 30% and speed of health regeneration by 150% when a shield is equipped.

image.jpeg.3d3c0ed104b0631429bc6aaecfc2267e.jpeg

Dimitri Dance GIFs | Tenor

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

They're in a lesser number than those ones who claim that a class is strong but when they're asked to bring facts they're more silent than a cemetery. 

Calm down bro, logical facts are their weakness :scaredpumpkin:

On 5/27/2023 at 8:08 PM, LeeLoo said:

общий кошмар.png Overall nightmare

Its icon looks more like Dark seal than anything related to Dark circle. Dark seal is the only skill which has no spotlight in this talent update when it comes to Warlock,i guess it has to be a typo.(Power of Relaxation missing too from this talent update but i guess there's nothing to add about it due to past talents related to it)